• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PokéLife: The YouTube Comedy from the Mind of pokechamp116

pokechamp116

THE ULTIMATE PSYCHO
Reaction score
Hello there. I'm creating a comedy show on Youtube using pokemon. it might sound a little strange, but I promise to be funny.

It's basically you playing yourself as a pokemon, living a normal life while doing the funniest things I (and you) can think of.

There are no actual requirements, but you have to have a way to record sound files and send them. I will be using all region's starters with Munchlax, Eevee, and Pikachu.

Just tell me if you're interested and who you want to voice as. Then, E-mail me your Voice File at: [email protected]. If I'm comfortable with your voice for your character, you're in! I expect it to get a whole mess of hits on youtube, so if your ready to be yt-famous, please help me out.

The series will consist of medium length episodes, much like an actual TV show, except with no commercials. At the end I will address every one in the credits. Some characters are going to be agitated a lot, there's going to be some romance, and some people are going to be just plain mean.

Some characters absolutely have to be one gender, so don't audition for girls if you're a guy.

The boy only characters are: Bulbasaur, Pikachu, and Munchlax.

The girl only characters are: Eevee, Torchic, and Chikorita.

I don't really care what gender everyone else is.

If I don't get a munchlax audition, I'll play as him myself. Post tell me if you're interested!

There are also 5 writing positions open. You see, I'm gonna need some help writing new episodes and getting the whole episodes to include everything I want.

So, I need a few writers to give me a little help. If you want to be a writer for Poke`Life, you need to contact me and send me a small script/story to show me your skills.

Other writing information will be given once you audition.

Before I forget, for auditions, just read the following line or two, while showing emotion and personalizing it as needed:

Hi, I'm [BLANK]. I'm a [BLANK] type, and my signature move is [BLANK]. I'm number [BLANK] in a trainer's National Pokédex. My Pokémon debut was in [BLANK]. It was playable on the [Blank]. In the latest Mystery Dungeon game, my species can be found in the [BLANK] Dungeon [or however they're obtainable]. My native regions professer is [BLANK].

Fill in the blanks yourself, as many as you can. btw, you don't need to be a first-class actor, just some guy who's good at reading and has a microphone, no matter what condition its in. Send me all your audition files at: [email protected]

yeah, I know. But nobody applied and nobody could find it. So, I moved it and gave it another name. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules, but this thing is really important to me.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom