• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokeMafia (End Game) Game Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwee~

loves you~
Reaction score
Groggily, you open your eyes, head throbbing heavily. Looking around, you appear to be in the forest; and that's when it clicks.

You are one of the few survivors of a horrible plane crash, having crash-landed on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean. It appears the plane is ON FIRE, and is burning everyone inside it to smitherines. The pilot and copilot are both dead, though it appears the copilot was actually an inflatable Dragonair. A piece of paper comes fluttering down out of the pilots pocket, miraculously surviving the flames, and you catch it and start to read.

Dear Fwee~

481.png

You are Mesprit (because Arceus is overrated).

One of the legendary lake trio, you are extremely powerful and mischevous. As such, you have stolen Arceus's powers and can now control space and time! Sadly, you have become slightly maniac and are rather... psychotic at times. Hence; the plane crash. Do not question how this note knows about the plane crash, or you will die.

You are one of the most awesome Pokemon, even more so because you stole Arceus's powers. Because you are just that freaking awesome, every night, you may send a PM to Fwee saying; Godmod <username>. That person shall then do whatever the heck you want to, because you're just awesome like that.

You are the Game Mod. You win automatically.

Sighing in remorse at the loss of such an amazing and beautiful- not to mention intelligent- person, you trudge onwards through the jungle and come across a deserted village, all buildings still intact. You decide, along with the others, to make your home here- at least until rescue comes. Looking over your choice of buildings, you are about to pick one when a gruff voice suddenly pipes up.

"We are the Tuggs, and we will destroy every one of you wimps!" the voice cried, causing a portion of the crowd to jump. Another group stood up, angered by the Tuggs announcement.

"We, the Garg, shall defeat you all!" one of them cried, his voice bubbly. Shocked by this revelation, and the fact that you might die, you grit your teeth and get down to work; cowering in the safety of some building. Wishing you had Fwee with you, a voice rings through your head.

Fear not, brave ones. I shall give you each abilites because I'm so smart. Thus, you shall be able to fight back. Avenge me and my lovely Dragonair, and you shall be greatly rewarded. Mesprits voice fades out, and you feel your body glow with new power. Encouraged, you ready yourself for the night; sure that there would be bloodshed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the second-ever Bulbagarden MAFIA GAAAAAMES!

Why, hello everyone! This is I, Fwee!
Most of you know me, but hello to those who don't. Now, some of you are probably wondering what this 'PokeMafia' is. Well, I believe I'll tell you with a Smogon link.

And here you are~

If you ever have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me for a rundown of the game.

RULES(I have bolded, underlined, AND QUOTED THEM for the exceedingly overlooking):
1. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0 unless you are mafia, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM Fwee for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 30 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, it will be announced by Fwee. There will be a grace period of 2 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, but there will be no deaths on Night 0.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Dark Magician Girl(A.K.A., Fwee).

6. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

7. If you have read the rules, put Fwee is awesome somewhere in your post.

8. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

10. There are no items

11. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

12. I am very social, so feel free to talk to me~ I would love to know your reasons behind your night PM's and such~

13. Inspection results are not 100% infallible. Remember that if you get into the game.

14. If you wish to clarify anything related to the game, you may PM Fwee

16. If you are willing to be a sub for the game in case you do not get selected, you may mention that in your signup post.

17. I have no nine! And you went back and checked, didn't you? :p

18. Sign-up by saying something like; Signing up! I want to sign up. I will sign up. Something like that.

19. If somebody happens to breaks these rules, they get a warning. Twice, and you are set out from the game for a night. Three strikes, and YOU'RE OUT!

20. I like round numbers. Somewhat round numbers at least. And this rule is.... um.... the mods here are coolio.

EDIT RULE: 21. I changed it. Now there are no items... sadly... plus I lost all of my items and stuff and I'm too lazy to go retype it all... <_<'

Okay... I think that's all...
If I forgot anything, please tell me~
Oh, almost forgot~
I AM FWEE
Just avoiding future confusion~

Players:
Rayne Lynched Day Seven Garg
Infernape Warrior Killed N1
Mijzelffan GIVEN NEW IDENTITY ON N3! And then murdered on Night 6
Caiman Game Killed Garg
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄ /Ghost Lynched Day 2, brought back to life Night 3. Game Killed
F-22 Game Killed
badalcristiano Lynched Day 1
Pidge Killed N4 Garg
Coolking503 (CURSE YOU 503'S!) Killed N1
LegendaryGallade Killed N3
Smartgamer Killed N4 Tugg
Gastly's Mama Lynched Day 5 Tugg
CJMiller Lynched Day 3
Thunder410 Game Killed
The Fake PSYCHICCC! Game Killed Tugg

Subs:

Hosts:
Dark Magician Girl/Fwee~

:D
Good luck all, and may the force be with you~

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PokeMafia (Sign-ups are NAO)

... and also with you XD

I can swing with el numero 20 daddio~
And I'll sign up for this one, cause you're just that awesome Fwee!

I've played this game via an IRC chat, so what the heck.

SIGN ME UP, YOU AWESOME FWEE, and count this a thanks for joining my rp. ;)

Last edited:

Damn, I wanted to do a maffia sooner or later here. Sign me up anyway. Mijzelffan.

Also PLEASE make the phases only 24 hours. The game will go unbearably slow otherwise.

A person who always lies once told me Fwee is awesome somewhere. Of course, he always lies, so yeah.

Fwee, you seem pretty rad. And awesome.

Sign me up? c:

Feng, read the rules.

Everyone else: Thanks for joining~ And for the compliments~

EDIT: Also, I have changed the deadline to 30 hours. I agree, 48 hours is a bit slow, but there are those dratted 503's...

Last edited:

Fwee, Sign me up please.

Is this going to get more people? I wish it did. D:

Awesome idea, though.

Sign me up. I was always too scared to play Mafia on Smogon so I'll try this out. xD

I am not a he, read the rules please.

█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄, your name is awesome.

Oh, whoops. Fwee is super awesome.

You should really advertise this game in a blog, or jsut pm the people in your friendlist asking them to join, otherwise this game will never start.

HELL FUCKING YEAH! I didn't want to double host.
but WOOT! YOU ARE HERE!!!!!
I'm so in
Fwee is awesome
I'll get more people.
Just a suggestion, due to Mafia being new on BMGf imo you should not have items, because it is confusing

in

also, itseems your on smogon. Whats your user name?

I just joined on Smogon, actually. Fwee is my username.
But thank you Mijzelffan for the suggestion~ :3
Anyhow, coolking503 (curse you 503's...), read the rules, please. More specifically numbers 5-10.
And icky language is icky. Fwee's do not like icky. Hint hint. :D

How many people are we waiting for? Roughly how many do we need?

I will play this game that is presented.

Fwee is not awesome

Roughly 20. I would love 21, however.
Pidge, you are a liar. D:<

Oh, ok. Well It may take quite some time to get to 20 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom