• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokeMafia (End Game) Game Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokeMafia (Night 6 Ends Nov 2, 6:00PM -5GMT )

Great job on helping the mafia kill innocents there >.>

And the nightkill goes to.... Mizzle! Maybe if I'm dead you'll finally believe me (you, probably not though).

The last execution wasn't innocent Mizzle :p

Based on the conclsions I've made from the remaining players,

Vote: The Fake Psychic

Last edited:

As long as we lynch mafia I'm ok with it (be it you or someone else). No one else but us seems to be playing anymore anyway.

unvote: Rayne
vote: the fake psychic

Sorry dudes, I was really busy lately. I missed a lot so until I catch up...

No vote

Okay fine, you guys caught me.

But I want you to think of this.

My teammates were Smartgamer and Gastly's Mama.

Rayne, as mafia, had teamates of Pidge and... Hmmmmm. We don't know, do we? So let's think about who the bigger threat is here. You have my solemn oath (which I realize, means tons) that I will do my darndest to find the other teammate.

Vote: Rayne

unvote: the fake psychic
vote: Rayne

I don't care that much, as long as one of them dies. And I knew about Rayne first, so it seems only fair.

Re: PokeMafia (Day 7 Ends Nov 10, 6:00PM -5GMT )

Okay, I am sorry for disappearing, but my life has been screwed up lately. Not only that, but I forgot about the game. So I apologize, but please realize that I am not sure that if I do continue the game, that everything will actually come out at the correct time. Death time is now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may have escaped us once, but that won't happen again."

"Eh, it was my time to die anyway. But be assured that my teammates will defeat you, and the mafia will never win."

"We'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up next morning, beautiful island, yadda yadda yadda. You know the drill by now.

Anyhow, you were about to munch on an apple when a scream rang out. You rushed to the scene, only to find that there was a fainted pokemon next to a dead one. D-E-A-D, and no one's bringing them back, either.

You mourn over the form of Mijzelffan, who appears to have been drowned, yet there is no body of water anywhere near them. You pick up a soggy piece of paper, and quickly read it aloud.

Fwee~ said:
Dear Mijzelffan

Wynaut__by_pokesafari.png

You are Wynaut.

Though people may eventually get annoyed by your constant asking 'why?' it gains you a lot of answers. You are a curious Pokémon, and take pleasure in asking questions.

Due to your curiosity, every night, you may send a PM to Fwee saying; Why not? <Insert yes or no question here>. You will be sent a PM telling you the answer to your question as soon as possible.

You are allied with the Town. You win if a member of the Town is the last Pokémon standing, or if nothing can happen to prevent so.

Saddened by this loss, you bow your head in reverence of the Pokemon who served the Town well.

~~~~~

Later, you all gather around to decide upon whom to vote for.

"Let's kill The Fake Psychic!" Rayne says, pulling out a magical list. "He must be mafia!"

"You are as well!" cries out Mijzelffans ghost.

"I may be mafia, but I'm the only one left. You guys are the bigger threat!" says The Fake Psychic.

In the end, there was a three-way tie. No lynch, The Fake Psychic, and Rayne, mainly because Mijzelffan's a ghost and cannot vote. But anyhow, you then produced a random number generator, and plugged them in; coming up with a result of....... 3. As such, you all tossed Rayne over a cliff, snatching her Role PM as she went. You quickly read it aloud.

Fwee~ said:
Dear Rayne

Milotic1.jpg

You are Milotic.

Passionately in love with Magikarp- Pidge- you have followed him wherever he goes; even after he protested heavily- you know he’s just in denial. A graceful water type, you somehow manage to float everywhere- seriously, what the heck?!- and twist around like a graceful serpent. Psychotic and insane, you also enjoy killing others- thusly, you joined Garg!

Every even night, you are able to send a PM to Fwee saying; Kill <username>. If all of your Mafia sends the same person, that person is killed.

You are also able to protect Magikarp (still Pidge) every other night. I’m too lazy to type up something, so just say ‘hey, I wanna protect Magikarp (Pidgey~)tonight’ in a PM or sometin…

Oh, and because I love to mess with people, every time Pidge(Magikarp!) posts, you have to say ‘I love you’ or some variation of it. :D You can also just put a heart or sometin….

You are allied with the Garg. You win if a member of the Garg is the last person standing or nothing can be done to prevent so.

A separate PM will be sent to you with the names of your allies.

Happy that you have the mafia down to one and one, you skip off to bed, happy and content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I used a random number generator. No, it was not fixed. Yes, I am an idiot. No, Rayne didn't do da heart thing as much as I would have liked... sadface.
But yeah, Night ends 2:20 PM GMT-5 on November 26th, seeing how Thanksgiving is tomorrow.
Mafians, either one of you is going to have to pull some mighty-fine strings in order to win this one, you're both outnumbered 4:1 each. Three villagers left, who to get rid of?

Arceus, my life sucks.

Re: PokeMafia (Night 7 Ends Nov 26th, 2:20PM -5GMT )

The fake psychic is mafia. Now that you all know I'm the cop, you'd be stupid no to follow up on this one.

Then again, no one is active in this game anymore because even the host herself isn't.

Re: PokeMafia (Night 7 Ends Nov 26th, 2:20PM -5GMT )

If a new host would help this game get back on its feet, I'd be willing to take the reins if Fwee wants to hand them over, as someone who hasn't been an participant (only a lurker) and the free time to run it.

Forgive me for being so bold here, but I've just been hoping this game would get running again... XD;

"Who's there?"

The room was shuttered and dark, but slowly an ominous figure approached those in the locked room, noticed only by the faintest twinkle off a tail. Water was dripping to the floor.

"Milotic, is that, is that you? But you're DEAD!"

"So you think"

"What's going to happen now?" said one of the room's inmates halfheartedly. "You can't do anything, you don't even know who we are."

"So you're going to argue with me? Look you want to end this or not? You've all taken shelter in this cave since Halloween, It's freaking Christmas! You should be out there enjoying yourselves. I've come to set you free."

With a flick of the tail Milotic sent a surging tidal wave from the abyss, washing over the abandoned island. When the surge subsided five pokemon were left standing in a cold metal room. The illusion of the island was over.

After a silence, they huddled together once again like they had been doing in the dark room for so many weeks.

Caiman Game Killed Garg
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄ /Ghost Lynched Day 2, brought back to life Night 3. Game Killed
F-22 Game Killed
Thunder410 Game Killed
The Fake PSYCHICCC! Game Killed Tugg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom