• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokeMafia (End Game) Game Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokeMafia (Night 4 Ends Oct 30, 6:00PM -5GMT )

Yeah right Rayne. You join bandwagon's a little too easy, and seem to start them a little too easy too. Normal users are more careful than that. I've been in mafia games were the mafia wins by just starting random bandwagons, joining them, and making people who attempt to vote them look bad. This is obviously one of them, which you should see by now, and you're smart enough not to fall for such a trick, meaning you're the one performing such a trick. Through nothing but logic reasoning it's obvious you're mafia.

Oh, and other innocents: It's very obvious that there will be some people that will declare me stupid and say that we shouldn't vote Rayne. That will of course be his fellow mafia's. Trust me on this one.

Rayne's a guy?!

DANGIT, that's the second time I've made wrong assumptions about gender.... >_<

Hooray for double-posting allocations!

Anyhow, I will not be on at six PM tonight, as I am going for TRUNK OR TREATINGGGG! YAY!
Candy is yumyum.

Anyhow, I think I'll end the night at 10:00 AM -5GMT Oct 31, because I'll be on by then...

Until thennn...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Have fun Fwee.

Yeah right Rayne. You join bandwagon's a little too easy, and seem to start them a little too easy too. Normal users are more careful than that.

I voted CJMiller because 1,

it was already midway through the day and I did it to get the game moving like I have been doing

and 2,

not doing it would have spurred no vote if no one spoke up which is one less opportunity to find someone out and have us continue to get picked out

and 3,

my reasons for doing it were completely valid. CJMiller stormed out of here last week. I did it as an option to try to get him back in the game if he really cared like I explained. I would have changed my vote if he joined us, but he didn't so it was an option I saw as nothing to lose.

Whether you join a bandwagon or not doesn't indicate one is mafia either. You of all people should know it can mean you just really don't know who to trust and you do it to protect yourself.

I was going to have a hard time picking who to lynch next round, but since your role changed, I'm can't be sure if you're a mobster randomly spinning this on me just because I've been one of the few active enough here. I mean it sounds like a change from the way you were acting earlier in the game. I'll have to just target you then.

I really just want to spur interest in the game, I want to help the villagers out.

Last edited:

Oh, if I get killed tonight. Then we're 200% sure Rayne is a mod.

Have fun Fwee.

I voted CJMiller because 1,

it was already midway through the day and I did it to get the game moving like I have been doing

Yup, like you have been doing. Coincidentally you only voted innocents so far. That can not be a coincidence.

and 2,

not doing it would have spurred no vote if no one spoke up which is one less opportunity to find someone out and have us continue to get picked out

This argument is a more valid one, but still, it's all a bit too coincidental.

and 3,

my reasons for doing it were completely valid. CJMiller stormed out of here last week. I did it as an option to try to get him back in the game if he really cared like I explained. I would have changed my vote if he joined us, but he didn't so it was an option I saw as nothing to lose.

No it isn't. You can't judge someone's allignment based on activeness. Nothing to lose? Of course not, a mafia doesn't care what innocent gets killed.

Whether you join a bandwagon or not doesn't indicate one is mafia either. You of all people should know it can mean you just really don't know who to trust and you do it to protect yourself.

Some people are noobish enough to do that. Green for instance (no offense). But you have already participated in various games, and I know you wouldn't. Yet you did anyway. A contradiction that can only be solved by you being mafia.

I was going to have a hard time picking who to lynch next round, but since your role changed, I'm can't be sure if you're a mobster randomly spinning this on me just because I've been one of the few active enough here. I mean it sounds like a change from the way you were acting earlier in the game. I'll have to just target you then.

I was an innocent you know. This doesn't really help your case.

I really just want to spur interest in the game, I want to help the villagers out.

Rayne, you don't help villagers out by killing them at night and causing them to bandwagon another innocent (you'd be stupid to bandwagon a mafia).

Also Rayne, you turning on the defensive like this normally points to mafia. Most innocents usually have a "so what, start a bandwagon against me, it only prooves you're mafia" vibe going on, or just accept it and hope they'll be revived. Mafia's however, know they don't get another chance when dead, and usually mafia is a much more interesting role. Trying to stay alive, they'll just make tl;dr posts, make sure their fellow mafia are all like "yeah, he has a point" and hope the others just follow their lead. Innocents know it'll only make them suspicious, and people will kill them for it (with mafia usually starting the bandwagon). You need to have henchmen in order to pull it off. Meaning mafia.

Re: PokeMafia (Night 4 Ends Oct 31, 10:00AM -5GMT )

Isn't there some rule against talking about the game at night?

Yup, like you have been doing. Coincidentally you only voted innocents so far. That can not be a coincidence.
Eh, so have you.

No it isn't. You can't judge someone's allignment based on activeness. Nothing to lose? Of course not, a mafia doesn't care what innocent gets killed.
The short attitude he had going struck me as Mafia before. I went with it, I was wrong.

I was an innocent you know. This doesn't really help your case.
Saying that you were doesn't help your case.
Fwee said you changed into.. something. I don't know what that something is, villager, mafia or independent. Fact is you're more different than you were before.

Rayne, you don't help villagers out by killing them at night and causing them to bandwagon another innocent (you'd be stupid to bandwagon a mafia).
And we don't keep them alive by plucking out the ones that want to do something, but don't get anywhere because they're in the dark with what to do. Honestly, I haven't seen anyone speak up like this since Badal left. You suddenly make a big fuss about it. I made my own suggestions in all my posts. I'm working alone until I can get a clear understanding of who's who, but that's hard when we have two mafias gunning at our necks.

Trying to stay alive, they'll just make tl;dr post
Yes, you sure do.

Last edited:

Thing is, changing a necromancer into mafia is a no-go. Because that way you just revived your own target. For logical reasons I'm not mafia, because it'd be too stupid for the host. Sideless would be more possibly, but being without a side doesn't make you automatically bad, as you've seen with gible in my mafia game.

It's funny how you try to put all the blame on me the moment I blame you, as that's the mafia thing to do. Last and not least, I recognise your tactic, if you catch my drift :p

Mmm, I love a good argument...
And mijzelffan, don't forget that there are two matias, and each kill on different nights.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you figured out my ruse?"

"After lying to me about Pikachu, it was obvious."

"Hmm, well, my teammates shall avenge me."

"We'll see..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You finally figured it out?"

"Nope, I just got tired."

"Arceus, I hate you."

"Well, I hate Fwee. Get over it."

You wake up the next morning, shivering with fear at the prospect of more dead bodies. However, you awake to a feast layed out for you, many dishes. As everyone digs into it, you spy a piece of paper sticking out of a meat dish. You unfold it and read it just as someone digs into it.

Fwee~ said:
Dear*Pidge

magikarp.gif
*You*are*Magikarp.*

*All*your*life*you've*been*laughed*at*for*being...*pathetic.*Finally*fed*up,*you*gained*a*craving*for*blood*and*started*biting*peoples’*hands*off.*That*sure*showed*'em.*You*then*started*a*gang*called*Garg,*allowing*Honchkrow*to*take*the*lead.*Not*because*he*scared*you-although*that*was*partial*motivation-but*because*no*one*listened*to*you.**

Upon*inspection,*your*role*PM*will*show*as*follows;**

Dear*Pidge**

349.png
You*are*Feebas.**

Ugly,*lonely,*and*sad,*all*you*ever*really*wanted*were*friends.*But*what*did*everyone*do?*Run*away.*You*are*really*very*sweet,*but*tend*to*scare*others*away.*Confused*by*this,*you*remain*blissfully*unaware*of*your*ugliness,*and*somehow*manage*to*get*by.**

Each*night,*you*may*send*a*PM*to*Fwee*saying;*Visit*<username>.*That*person*will*become*so*horrified*by*your*hideousness*that*they*run*away*for*a*full*day,*but*return*the*next*morning.*You*may*not*strike*the*same*person*twice*in*a*row.***You*are*allied*with*the*Town.*You*win*if*a*member*of*the*Town*is*the*last*person*standing,*or*nothing*can*happen*to*prevent*it.

Due*to*your...*strange*fetishes,*every*other*night,*you*may*send*a*PM*to*Fwee*saying;*Bite*<username>'s*hand*off.*This*person*will*become...*distracted*by*their*lack*of*hand,*and*will*not*be*able*to*post*the*next*day*or*act*the*next*night.*You*may*not*target*the*same*person*twice*in*a*row,*due*to*the*fact*that*if*they’re*handless,*you*won’t*be*able*to*target*them*anymore!

**Every*even*night,*you*are*able*to*send*a*PM*to*Fwee*saying;*Kill*<username>.*If*all*of*your*Mafia*sends*the*same*person,*that*person*is*killed.

***You*are*allied*with*the*Garg.*You*win*if*a*member*of*the*Garg*is*the*last*person*standing*or*nothing*can*be*done*to*prevent*so.

**A*separate*PM*will*be*sent*to*you*with*the*names*of*your*allies.

Eyes widening, everyone stares at the feast in horror, now aware that they were actually eating Pidge. Happy that a mafian was gone, but horrified at who else may be in the feast. Edging away, you spy another piece of paper next to some charred ribs. You open it and read it aloud.

Fwee~ said:
Dear Smartgamer

froslass.jpg

You are Froslass. *

Having grown up in the icy tundra, void of people, you have become serene, relaxed and laid-back. You just wish everyone would chill . Upset at their inability to do so, you have joined Tugg. You enjoy freezing others just for the fun of it, and you also have a strange affinity with cookies for some reason that escapes even you. *

Due to your freezing cool ice powers, every other night, you may send a PM to Fwee saying; Chill out <username>. That person will be frozen in a block of ice, and hidden. Thus unable to vote in the lynching, contact anyone, or do their night activites for two nights. You may not target the same person twice in a row.

Each odd night, you and your fellow teammates may join together to murder a person. You may send a PM to Fwee saying; Kill <username>. If your teammates all send in the same person, that person will be killed.

You are allied with the Tuggs. You win if a member of the Tuggs is the last Pokémon standing, or nothing can happen to prevent so.

A separate PM will be sent to you saying who your teammates are.

Horrified at Smartgamers demise, yet happy they cannot kidnap anyone else, you let out a cheer! However, you notice that Rayne comes stumbling out of the woods, a befuddled expression on his face.

Okay, smartgamers WAS going to kidnap Rayne, but as they were killed, Rayne reappeared.

That means it's day now.

vote: Rayne

And Rayne, sometimes it's just best to gracefully accept defeat instead of letting your teammates fight for you, revealing them in the process.

Thing is, changing a necromancer into mafia is a no-go. Because that way you just revived your own target. For logical reasons I'm not mafia, because it'd be too stupid for the host. Sideless would be more possibly, but being without a side doesn't make you automatically bad, as you've seen with gible in my mafia game.

I don't care what you suspect of me anymore, and I'll admit I didn't know what that role was capable of, but I'll still play the game because like I said, I'm trying to keep interest in this one alive.

Maybe I'll kill mafia, maybe I'll kill villagers, but at least it keeps the game moving.

So you aren't mafia. I'll lynch who I suspect is then based on what I know.

Lynch: Gastly's Mama

Last edited:
Re: PokeMafia (Day 5 Ends Nov 1, 6:00PM -5GMT )

I really would like some votes in, guys.

I have currently two votes; I know there are more of you.

Gastly's Mama: 1
Rayne: 1

Flip a coin.

Vote: Gastly's Mama

But it's not time yet. :D

Gastly's Mama: 2
Rayne: 1

OH! I nearly forgot! I was going to add this into the update post, but yeah.

Okay, the mafia was going to kill Rayne too, but since Smartgamer was kidnapping Rayne, I decided that Rayne would have been kidnapped BEFORE the mafia kill, but returning once smartgamer was killed. If that makes any sense at all, please explain this to me; I'm confused...

SIGH
Okay, update time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all crowd around the silent Gastly's Mama, who doesn't appear to say a word. He glowers at you all, and then lets out a laugh before disappearing, leaving a Role PM behind for you all to read. You look down upon it, and read it aloud.

Fwee~ said:
Dear Gastly’s Mama

200px-Harley_Wigglytuff.png

You are Wigglytuff.

You are rowdy and blunt, taking joy in others pain. Tired of being called 'cute' and 'adorable', you decided to start a gang called 'Tugg'. That sure shut 'em up when you started cutting their heads off. Because of your pink color, you enjoy painting others pink in revenge.

Upon inspection, your role PM will be as follows;

Dear Gastly’s Mama

wigglytuff.png

You are Wigglytuff.

Cute, sweet, innocent, and happy, people just cannot resist falling for your charms. As the cutest person around, you are never short of guys to talk to, and therefore many people are jealous of you. Because of your innocence, you know not of the extent of your powers, and may accidentally give people the wrong message.

Due to your adorableness, each night, you may send a PM to Fwee saying; Charm <username> with my cuteness. This person will become distracted and therefore unable to complete their night actions.

You are allied with the Town. You win if a member of the Town is the last Pokémon standing, or if nothing can happen to prevent so.

Due to your rowdiness, every other night, you may send a PM to Fwee saying; Ruffhouse <username>. That person will be hurt enough so that they cannot fill out their night actions for the next night or post the next day. You cannot strike the same person twice in a row.

Each odd night, you and your fellow teammates may join together to murder a person. You may send a PM to Fwee saying; Kill <username>. If your teammates all send in the same person, that person will be killed.

You are allied with the Tuggs. You win if a member of the Tuggs is the last Pokémon standing, or nothing can happen to prevent so.

A separate PM will be sent to you saying who your teammates are.

Ecstatic at having weeded out two moles, you jump around in jubilation, excited at this prospect! You head back to your temporary home, finding Ice Cream waiting you once more! HOORAH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, so good job in getting rid of three mafia members in a row. Yay!

Good luck to the rest of the mafians!

Re: PokeMafia (Night 6 Ends Nov 2, 6:00PM -5GMT )

Sorry for being gone the whole day, my mom got put in the Hospital. I clicked onto the forum when I got the news, so it probably looked like I was on all day.

Wtf Cobalt? It's not like I didn't pm you any definitive evidence or something. Great job on helping the mafia kill innocents there >.>

And the nightkill goes to.... Mizzle! Maybe if I'm dead you'll finally believe me (you, probably not though).

Okay, I've reappeared now. Apologies for the extremely late update; been having a very bad week.
Anyway, here we go;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sigh, talking to myself is a sure sign of insanity."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up in the morning to find that there were no kills during the night due to the fact that someone didn't send in a PM. La-di-da~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know who you are.

vote: Rayne

Both Rayne and The Fake Psychic are mafia, so if anyone wants to kill the fake psychic instead, then you're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom