• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokéMafia [VILLAGE WIN!] (GAME OVER) mods can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokéMafia [Sign-ups Open]

sounds cool, i'm in.

I'm in dammit.

we haven't had people join in a few days. I will try to reduce the number of roles, but still, It would need a few more members. Like, 15ish. people, join!

I would love to join. I'm not too newb, I play mafia on a different forum a lot, though it's differently played. Days are always 24 hours long and there's no night cycle. I'd like to expand my horizons!

@Darth Water, check the original post- first post

I would love to join. I'm not too newb, I play mafia on a different forum a lot, though it's differently played. Days are always 24 hours long and there's no night cycle. I'd like to expand my horizons!

I learned to play mafia on smogon, wher it is really common, but they keep saying its really different from other places. I guess it must be. Also, I am in the process of taking out roles and changing some PMs, so signups are still open, and I encourage more to join still. It may not be as fun now, with less members, but hopefully more people will join the next itme after this gains some support. I will post again when I start sending PM's out.

A ton of places have completely different mafia rules, I've seen places where the mafia talk in public in spoiler tags and each day is a week long. The forum I play on have PM and even speech restrictions every now and then, which appears to not be as common on other forums.

I dont know of PM restrictions, but expect the occasional speech restriction, since it is fun watching people make fools of themselves from my standpoint, and is also interesting for people to figure out what the restrictions are.

Speech restrictions are referred to as Post Restrictions, and breaching them is punishable by godkilling.

By the by, I ponder if there's the chance of FUCK TIGER in this game.

Ok guys, this may not be as big as planned, but Oh well. Lets hope the next one is. Anyways, signups are closed and N0 starts now (thought it may take some time for role PM's to be sent). Remember, role PM's cannot be distributed until Day 1, but all Night roles must be sent in. Killing roles will not work on night 0, so anyone with one should probably just say idling. Other roles will work. Remember to send in a PM to both bADAL AND me. Good luck to all, and let the games, BEGIN!

edit: role pms sent. If something looks weird (like your name isn't at the Dear user part) PM me back. I might have accidentally copy pasted he wrong pm. Everyone please be active. Post here or pm me so I know you are still with us and not not thinking of the game. N0 ends in 48 hours, at 4pm Indian time.

this thread is for anything related to the game, but remember, only players still alive may talk on this thread. People who aren't playing cant talk in it either. Go ahead and discuss your thoughts

Last edited:
Re: PokéMafia [Night-0]

I'm here, ready to play. Though, I will be out of town all day today, so I won't be able to play much today and some of tomorrow. But that's ok, I probably couldn't do anything of significant value...

I hope this game will still be as fun even with not as many people as the GM intended.

Also hopefully people will start talking, apparently I need 15 posts.

Posts in this thread or in any games dont add to your post count. If you catch one of us on the irc you can send us your night action there or else you can email it to me. Also, guys, night 0 you still should act on your role. Only killing roles don't work, all others do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom