• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia PokéMafia [VILLAGE WIN!] (GAME OVER) mods can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PokéMafia [Night-0]

Confirming my role here.

Confirming my awesome role here.

Last edited:

Im posting a bit late, but i am extending night 0 24 hours so people can send in their role PMs.

Am I too late to join?

Confirming. Sorry, been out of town, but I finally got hotel wifi working.

senzura: you are a bit late but I can sub you in for an inactive player, so keep following the game.

Actually, i'l going to italy. I can not play PokeMafia. Senzura can get my spot then.

All right, in that case, Darth water is subbed out for senzura. If Darthwater was mentioned in any role PM's, it should be correct to senzura. Also with that, Night 0 is over:

You wake up and with a relief see no one died tonight. Dont get used to it. However, musicmasato seems to be missing. You decide someone must be lynched today, and therefore you begin to debate over who will die.

Basically, you may post in the thread today in bold saying Lynch <user>. Who ever gets the most votes dies. Also, No lynch is an acceptable vote. Post in this thread about who you vote for. Dont PM me.

If you dont get a result PM you are unaffected by tonight's actions. If you do, follow it. Good luck. I will edit this post when the pms are sent out, until then, dont post.

pms sent

Last edited:
Re: PokéMafia [Day-1]

Okay, if the village wants a chance of winning, kindly give me your claims, as I can help us win. I say this because I'll be nominating myself village leader for the time being. If the inspector could contact me with haste, we can perhaps fend off these scoundrels.

Okay, if the village wants a chance of winning, kindly give me your claims, as I can help us win. I say this because I'll be nominating myself village leader for the time being. If the inspector could contact me with haste, we can perhaps fend off these scoundrels.
Are you serious?

OK, this is going a bit slow, so days will last 24 hours. Also, if you haven't pm'd me about the game or posted in the thread, you will be godkilled or subbed out. So you better post within the next 24 hours. Even a simple, I am here will do.

Edit: Fake Psychic has a point:

Vote: Trilobyte

Last edited:

Forgive me if I don't trust you, but Trilobyte, I appreciate the effort, but I truthfully don't trust you. Who's to say you're not mafia?

Vote: Trilobyte for acting amazingly scummy early in the game.

A no lynch so early in the game, I never thought I would see the day. I guess other forums do play differently.

Vote: Trilobyte

SHame, I'm an important role to the village, as I'm among the only fools who can actively prevent kills. I'll merely say that my ability supresses another person's ability, and that I am village aligned. If you lynch me, you are pretty much a disorganised village, one which I will note, never wins mafia games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom