• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokeman journey: black and green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroic Sociopath

Gone forever.
Reaction score
okay so theres a jorney and some people are gonna go on it.

rules
-no god moding
-sex is okay but no sex
-cussing is bad
-if you read the rules put i read the rules in teh sign up

name: if u dont know this then u r retarded like seriously how do you fucking not know this u retard
age: dude first you dont know your name and now your age how retard are you
penis or vagina: do you have one or i guess none if it got choped off by team rocket or something i dunno lol
personality: how does your dude act are you a crazy person that chopes off vaginas or a normal person
appearance: what do you look like like do you have a big mullet and huge boobs or an afro
history: how does you past
pokemon: pick 1 no legnedaries

mine
name: entey
penis or vagina: penis
personality: hes a cool guy and really nice but if you hurt his friends his demon half takes ver and kills you
appearance: he's a tall dude and hes muscle and he has hair and eyes one is blue because it is his good half and the other is red because it is his evil half his clothes are a pink shirt and orange sweat pants
history: when he was a kid someone raped him he dosent know who but then read a newspaper articale it said a man named giovanni was raping people so ow entey wants to find giovanni and have his ravange!
pokemon: chairzard

I would rather not. This looks quite weird. I'm actually shocked your able to post stuff like this.

Name: Wild Jr.
Penis or Vagina: Penis
Personality: Has a sarcastic sense of humour, and is loyal to friends
Appearance: Like the guy in my profile pic
Pokemon: Typhlosion. If only stage 1 pokemon are allowed, then Cyndaquil

Name: Wild Jr.
Penis or Vagina: Penis
Personality: Has a sarcastic sense of humour, and is loyal to friends
Appearance: Like the guy in my profile pic
Pokemon: Typhlosion. If only stage 1 pokemon are allowed, then Cyndaquil

Yes.

Eh, why not? It looks like the only Pokemon RP I'm remotely interested in. Sooooooooo I read the rules!

Name: Agent K
Penis or vagina: Penis
Personality: Quiet, secretive, good at heart but all business.
Appearance: Team Rocket uniform, but usually wearing citizen clothes in the field.
History: Raised in Saffron City, he started his journey at the age of 10. That journey abruptly ended when he met a recruitment officer in the Cape of Cerulean. Since then, he has been a member of Team Rocket. He has quickly risen through the ranks in the past decade and a half and has been sent on various missions around every corner of the globe. His secret mission is to capture rare and unusual Pokemon - preferably without anyone noticing.
Pokemon: Umbreon

Eh, why not? It looks like the only Pokemon RP I'm remotely interested in. Sooooooooo I read the rules!

Name: Agent K
Penis or vagina: Penis
Personality: Quiet, secretive, good at heart but all business.
Appearance: Team Rocket uniform, but usually wearing citizen clothes in the field.
History: Raised in Saffron City, he started his journey at the age of 10. That journey abruptly ended when he met a recruitment officer in the Cape of Cerulean. Since then, he has been a member of Team Rocket. He has quickly risen through the ranks in the past decade and a half and has been sent on various missions around every corner of the globe. His secret mission is to capture rare and unusual Pokemon - preferably without anyone noticing.
Pokemon: Umbreon

Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom