• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemaster8901's master shop

how do you like your sprite?

• Total voters

pokemaster8901

sepulchre's rigt hand man
Reaction score

hi i'm pokemaster8901 and i can do many types of sprites. here are some examples <retype < trainer recolor
<costom map area click to see full size.
<shadeless <splice <recolor <evil sprite <lineless. <chaos
rules: only 5 requests at a time.
v request slots
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open
5. open

even if all the request slots are open please also read the shop's pages.
all other bulbaarden rules apply.
Recruitment info: if anyone wants to work here vm me and don't forget to add samples of your work.
workers
chaos duskinoir does chaos sprites
news
new loyalty program pepole who request 15 times get to choose their backround color.
Affiliates.

NEWS
I now offer pokemon black / white 2 and pokemon conquest sprites
have fun with your requests!!

Last edited:
order up sorry its not to good the pokemon blue alakazam did not have many sades to work with.

I'd like a re-type of Jirachi to part electric type!

It's like a Raichu cookie! You did great, it's just how I imagined it. Thanks! Do you mind making an evil Mr. Mime?

I might as well order again while you're online. I'll have a shadeless Xatu. You can find a Xatu here.

^ no worries and i do have xatu sprite i just have pokemon black sprites not the other game's sprites.

Back
Top Bottom