• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemaster8901's master shop

how do you like your sprite?

• Total voters
Hey there, just wanted to congratulate you on the new shop. Oh, and I would also like to request something. Would you be able to make an evil Milotic, about avvy size? I really need a new one, even though I still love my current one. XD

sorry its taking so long guys but my paint program is having some problems.

again i'm sorry its taking so long i'm still trying to fix my paint program i would use photoshop but sprites from photoshop are awful.

Would like to request an evil Darkrai, if you don't mind since I've lost my touch with spriting since I started using Photoshop.
~Xenon™

finaly got my paint program fixed so ORDERS UP!!!!!!
lifestream here you go
tarrotcard2here you go
frantic
pichuvolttackle here you go
xenon™ here you go
and now i have a new sprite style the chaos sprite!!!!:)

Attachments

• request 11.PNG
    request 11.PNG
    792 bytes · Views: 63
[CHALLENGE!]
I like you to make a grass/ fighting...
SALAMENCE!

[/CHALLENGE!]

EDIT
@pokemaster8901 Can I work for you (for free) and do chaos sprites? Here is a chaotic typhlosion:

Last edited:
order up

[MENTION]chaos duskinoir[/MENTION] first ok and second that challenge was not to challengeing so i also made a overworld version well here are the pics

Awesome! Thanks! I never tried a grass/fighting salmence so I never knew if it was really a challenge

Sure. I'd like a lineless Torchic (HGSS) and a shadeless Torchic (HGSS), if you can do two at a time. If not, one is just fine. Thank you!

order up!!!
i even added an extra sprite thats a combo of shadeless and lineless.

@pokemaster8901; I'm sorry to ask, but can you make the last one (the lineless and shadeless) transparent/get rid of the white parts/whatever? They look amazing, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom