• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemaster8901's master shop

how do you like your sprite?

• Total voters
Could I have Teddiursa and Sewaddle to be a Psychic type??
Darkrai and Hoothoot to be a Water type, and also a Electric type if you may??

This might sound a bit pushy but, when you finish my other request, can you make me a retype of a flying vaporeon? Im not in a hurry so you can take as much time as you need to. ^.^

Last edited:
one order up i will be constantly updating this post with the rest
Untitled.png
request.png

Last edited:
sorry its taking so long chaos dusknoir who does the chaos sprites has not been online for a while

No, no he hasn't. Anyway, I think he has a load on his plate from a request I made a while back, plus school.

Hi There! I was wondering if you could make me a spliced avatar of a Gengar with Deoxys arms, Latias/Latios Wings (Just one of them) and a Chatot tail? Thank you!

^ok sorry it took so long to reply bulbagarden did not notify me about your post Edit: order up!!! Untitled.png

Last edited:
M'kay, I want a splice-recolor utilizing Ninetales, Weavile, Gardevoir, Zoroark, Gallade, Roserade, and/or Houndoom in some way. Surprise me. In my mind, I think: Gardevoir with Ninetales mane, Weavile claws, Gallade blades, Roserade cape, Zoroark legs, Houndoom ankle cuff, and general color of Zoroark. But you can do what you want.

Back
Top Bottom