• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemaster8901's master shop

how do you like your sprite?

• Total voters
ok i'll get right on it. it's great getting a challenge sometimes
EDIT: done @User_Name here you go Untitled.png

Last edited:
Oh, gosh, that's awesome.
Okay, let's see if I can make this out...
- Gardevoir: Base
- Houndoom: Color, Horns, Tail.
- Weavile: Claws
- Zoroark: Chest

And, I see some furry something on it's back (kinda reminds me of where Nincada molted when it evolved) and a strange white thing attached to both arms... Can't figure that out. Still, it rocks.

About four months ago, I asked Chaos Dusknoir to make me a conglomerate Legendary Pokémon, using all legendaries in some way. He told me that request, among others I requested at the time, would take a total of about two weeks to finish. I never got a response back.

Now, I won't make you do the conglomerate Legendary (but you can if you want), but I will ask for a splice. Use whatever Pokémon you see fit. It has to look epic, be either biped or quadruped, and seem like it would be either:
- Dark-Fire
- Dark-Water
- Dark-Ice
- Ghost-Fire
- Ghost-Water
- Ghost-Ice
- Fire-Ice
- The most awesome Dark-type ever.

I greatly appreciate your time.

ok i'll get it done. also that fluff on the back is ninetails larger tail puff and i did also put on roserade's cape and gallade's blades on the arms

@pokemaster8901; I'd like to request a splice as well. I would like Munchlax as a base with elements of Zigzagoon, Bibarel, Emolga, Snivy, and Cryogonal. An odd request, I know. :p

Hey there~ I'd like to know whether you hire as stated in your original post? As you can see I'm a bit new but I've been making sprites for a good long time and I can send you a few, I just wanted to make sure you still hire first :)

Also, if you don't thats fine. My feelers wont be hurt lol x)

@Marina yes i still accept new workers what type of sprites do you do? @Vubberth ok i'll get it done i'm still working on @User_Name's requests its taking a while to get the right parts into the right places.

Please, may I have a Celebi and a Starmie splice?
Or maybe, can you recolor Flannery's sprite? You can recolor it to any color, I'm fine. Just leave the skin as it is, thanks!
Or can you do both? I'm sorry if its too much!

I am holding a Tournament on another forum and I need a banner for it.

Size: Twice that size of your signature if you can make it that big.

On one side I need it to have lance the leader of the Elite Four and behind him I need other members of the Elite Four and Gym leaders with Pokeballs in the hands. On the other side I need it to have Giovanni with members of Team Rocket also with Pokeballs in the hands.

For colors I need the side with the Trainers to be a light sky blue with like a blue wind like mist mix in with them. And the side with the Agent I need it to be black and red with a Red mist mix in as well.

And I need it to say Trainer Vs Agent Tournament at the top.

If you can do this great if not let me know I'll keep looking.

I would like to know if you could do two things for me.
First I would like to have a grovyle sprite with the chaos recolor. And second I would like a Dewott sprite that is just literally a shade darker then it is right now, and the schalops need to have cracks in them.

Back
Top Bottom