• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon 10th Anniversary Edition Vol. 1 & 2 DVD

Sunain

Inactive Account
Reaction score
06/06/2006 - Pokemon 10th Anniversary Edition Vol. #1 - Viz Media - 66 min.
Contains the following episodes:
Pokemon - I Choose You!
Pikachu's Goodbye
The Pi-Kahuna

06/06/2006 - Pokemon 10th Anniversary Edition Vol. #2 - Viz Media - 66 min.
Contains the following episodes:
The Song of Jigglypuff
Beach Blank-out Blastoise
A Scare in the Air

pokemontenth1.jpg
pokemontenth2.jpg

Anyone planning to even buy these now that a box set is apparently going to be released? I know I'm going to pass on these. Amazon has them for $7.49 each, so that is a respectable price for a 3 episode dvd.

The World hasn't ended yet.

No, I'm not getting these. None of those episodes were particularly grabbing and with the boxset coming out later this year. Why bother?

Agreed, why would anyone buy this crap? It's only a 10th anniversary marketing ploy.

Give me the 1st season boxset and all will be well within the universe.

I see no point to buying it. Unless they brought one out for Growlithe (because I want one of the growlithe episodes, dammit), then I might get that one, but these? No way. I'll wait for the box set.

I'm surprised they chose Scare in the Air over the episode with Jigglypuff and Captain Clefairy bitchslapping one another.

Jigglypuff was a gag that should have ended with "A Scare in the Air". Which, sadly, it didn't.

Eh, I've got all the Jiggly one already. Pikachu, maybe. Since that means I'm one episode closer to my "Pokemon Rhapsody" AMV (Footage from eps. 1 and 2, set to Bohemian Rhapsody, for the three of you that care.)

These seem fairly pointless with the boxset coming out, although I suppose they figure that little kids will be more likely to get the DVDs featuring their favorite Pokemon or something.

So yeah, I'm not getting these. The next two apaprently feature Squirtle and Charizard. No surprise there, since the starters are fairly popular. 5 bucks says that the second Cinnibar island ep will be on the Charizard DVD, along with "Charizard Chills!".

I already have the episodes, so there's no point in getting them. If a Meowth one ever came out, then yes...

All a ploy for some big company to get more money from the pockets of the little kids' parents. "Mommy! Mommy! Look! It has Pikachu! I must have it!"

>.<

Then there's me: "Oh snap! Meowth!" *snatch*

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom