• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon 25: The Album to be released October 15 - Preorders open now

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Staff
P25_Album_Poster.png
The year-long P25 Music project is building up to its ultimate crescendo, with the announcement that Pokémon 25: The Album will be releasing next month, on October 15, 2021.

Digital pre-orders for the album are open right now. All digital pre-orders will instantly receive copies of the six songs by Post Malone, Katy Perry, Vince Staples, Cyn, Mabel, and Louane, that have been released by the P25 Music Project to date. The final release of Pokémon 25: The Album will feature an additional 4 tracks by artists J Balvin, Lil Yachty, Jax Jones, and Tierra Whack.

Pokemon_x_Lil_Yacthy_P25_Music_Press_Photo.jpg

Lil Yachty said:
“I’ve always been a huge Pokémon fan, and I jumped at the opportunity to be on the album. I love the record I did for it, called ‘Believing,’ and I hope it inspires my fans to chase their dreams.”

In addition to the base 10 songs included in the physical album, digital copies of the album will receive an additional four songs, featuring the remixes by ZHU that were featured on The Blue EP, as well as an additional track by Japanese artist Yaffle.

Colin Palmer - VP of Marketing - The Pokémon Company International said:
P25 Music has been an incredible journey in which we’ve been able to collaborate with so many amazing musicians to help us celebrate 25 years of Pokémon. As we count down to the launch of Pokémon 25: The Album and the culmination of this yearlong adventure, we’re looking forward to Lil Yachty, Tierra Whack, and Jax Jones joining the party and adding their own unique sounds and fresh takes on Pokémon-inspired songs to this celebratory compilation.”

Pokémon 25: The Album Tracklist:
  1. Katy Perry - Electric
  2. Jax Jones - Phases (with Sinead Harnett)
  3. Mabel - Take It Home
  4. Lil Yachty - Believing
  5. J Balvin - Ten Cuidado
  6. Cyn - Wonderful
  7. Vince Staples - Got ’Em
  8. Louane - Game Girl
  9. Tierra Whack - Art Show
  10. Post Malone - Only Wanna Be With You (Pokémon 25 Version)
  11. Yaffle - Reconnect (feat. Daichi Yamamoto & AAAMYYY) *
  12. Mabel - Take It Home (ZHU Remix) *
  13. Cyn - Wonderful (ZHU Remix) *
  14. Vince Staples - Got ’Em (ZHU Remix) *
* Only on digital editions of the album

Archaic

Archaic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Search Bulbapedia

Back
Top Bottom