• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Pokemon 3D Adventure? Anyone know anything about this?

Majestic
Reaction score
At least you tried...
Reaction score
I've heard of these. I've seen tiny clips from them pop up on the internet periodically but I've never been able to find much information, so I've become quite curious about them.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
The tweet in the original post is basically saying that someone found a venue that just happens to be playing these two old shorts, for some reason.

Unfortunately the place seems to be out in Aichi so it's a bit too far for me to make the trip out to go see.

(◔_◔)
Reaction score
It's cute that these two 3D specials are being shown again, but I dunno why anyone would go to see them. I mean, the thought of going to see shorts like these that require 3D glasses while being surrounded by a bunch of kids at a public venue sounds like Hell on earth to me. Maybe it's because 3D effects give me headaches and I hate crowds, but you couldn't pay me enough to experience these shorts first hand.

And I'm just gonna ignore the fact that Bonsly - a Rock type - is apparently able to dive underwater like it's all fine and dandy...

Reaction score
The tweet in the original post is basically saying that someone found a venue that just happens to be playing these two old shorts, for some reason.

Unfortunately the place seems to be out in Aichi so it's a bit too far for me to make the trip out to go see.
I wonder if they decided to show something from Gen 3 to tie in with the Mystery Dungeon remake? That's all I can think of.

Dr. Fuji?!
Reaction score
It's just one venue, so marketing has little to do with it. They probably just wanted a 3D Pokemon feature, and these are the only two choices.

Reaction score
If I were to rank the most obscure anime-related productions, I would do it like this:

1. Pocket Monsters Problem Inspection Report, very few people even remember what its contents are.
  2. That VHS Video about introducing Pokémon to America or something like that.
  3. 3D Specials
  4. Planetarium Specials, through if they had stopped on AG or DP instead of obtaining a new installment every series they would be many places above.
  5. CD Dramas. A lot of people know Miyamoto and Madame Boss but few know where they appear.