• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon: A World Without Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OoC: Finally got it running.

Conner was keeping watch on the borders of Camp Discovery. He was not wanting an LCF attack this moment. The LSS members were busy getting ready for another expedition into the mountains, where it is believed that the legendary Pokémon Terrakion is located. He adjusted his scarf, picked up his walkie talkie, and said into it, "Historius, are you getting a signal?". Historius was in the lab of Discovery. It was full of inventions to help discover each of the legendaries locations. Historius picked it up, then replied, "It is going good. I just need two more days at most. Keep getting ready for the expedition!". Conner then said, "Roger that.". He then put it back down to the ground. *I hope this works*, Conner thought.

Meanwhile, back at Fort Armada, Gardner was issuing orders. "Get those supplies in that wagon! Everyone keep the fires burning! Sharpen your blades! We are going on a raid tonight!!", Gardner yelled with a ferocious audacity only Gardner could pull off. The warriors yelled a battle cry. They were ready for a hunt. Martre was still in the lab of Armada. It was quite as high Tech as at Discovery, but he knew that was they had. He was studying his notes carefully. Where could that cursed Deoxys be! He might've returned to space, for all he knew. He was pondering about that, when Gardner came barging in. "Are you sure you know the location of Camp Elrond?", Gardner questioned the Metal Type. Martre done as best as he could to sigh, then said, "These coordinates are as best as I can give you until the new instruments arrive from Fort Secrecy. Until then, you will have to stick with these.". Martre handed Gardner the notes. Gardner took the notes, then left in a huff. *That Gardner will be in pain... soon.*, Martre thought, as he knew that Camp Elrond wasn't going to be easy to take.

OoC: Mind you, I just copied and pasted from the original post from darkSpyro. It makes a nice start up for the RP.

Link to Sign Ups

Tetsuya sat in a meeting room with several other high-ranking Pokemon detailed with the protection of Camp Elrond. His legs were crossed in the air as he sat on a mysterious red makeshift seat. At closer glance however, he could be seen using his long and abnormal tongue wrapped around his neck to balance on the ground and sit on it. "We need a new perimeter plan for the camp before tomorrow. We can't keep relying on Camp Discovery for support." a sore voice said. Tetsuya looked across at a tall Haxorus, ridden with battle scars as he spoke. "Genji, your going to have to take a patrol to scout out for any other routes that the LCF could use to our disadvantage." he added.

The large panda stepped forward next to Tetsuya as he looked down at the table in the middle, studying the map. "Hmph...I don't know what to make of this sir. We have everything under control I think. The LCF couldn't beat us if they tried." he said with a smirk. The Haxorus slammed his claw on the table. "Dammit Genji, stop that talk! We can't afford to be caught with our pants down! I'm not gonna take a chance and wait for them to find a hidden route to attack us!" he yelled. Tetsuya shook his head, giving a slight smirk under his tongue-scarf. Genji gave a slight scoff and turned his head away, peering at Tetsuya. "Fine....fine. Well could you explain what the snake is doing here? He's not exactly battle material." Genji said referring to Tetsuya. "I'm a frog you buffoon." he simply replied.

Genji gritted his teeth and faced the calm frog with a closed fist. "For your information Genji, this frog here is going to have to learn to help in anyway he can. He may not be a strong fighter but he's still a member of this camp. And we need all the help we can get." the Haxorus cut in. Tetsuya returned his glare to Genji and nodded to him. Genji faced the Haxorus and shook off his previous tension. "Ill try and check in with the more strategic aspect of our camp efforts to see where Camp Discovery stands on security for the area. Then ill work my way out to see what isn't covered." Genji said in seriousness. "Thank you. Get on it." the Haxorus said. Genji nodded and turned slowly to leave the room but not before looking at Tetsuya once more.

"Hm. My. One of your prized warriors seems to dislike me already sir." Tetsuya spoke. The Haxorus looked over to him and took a deep breath. "He'll be alright. As for you. You need to get to work too." he replied. The Greninja smiled under his scarf again and bounced up into a standing position, his tongue picking up and wrapping around his neck in more layers. "And what might that be?" he questioned. "Hmph. Right now, we just need to make sure we're going to keep this Camp safe from an attack. Soon we're gonna need to start supporting Camp Discovery with our own expeditions in moving forward in our mission to find the legendaries. So for now, it shouldn't be hard to be helpful." the commander said. Tetsuya nodded slowly and turned to exit, staring at the door. "Damn it. I need more then that. I need him to give me some solid intel I can use. But I suppose that time will come." he thought to himself as he left.

The Dragalge's brown fin curled up in a fist. "We must prepare for the raid, and we must make it quick! Nothing must get in our way!" Drayke shouted above the LCF Pokemon with a gruff voice. In Camp Lupine, everything was being rushed; preperations, food portions, and most importantly, weapon shipments. "We will conquer Camp Elrond and capture the legendaries for our good!"

Meanwhile, back at Camp Oceanic, Tiber's large blue claw rested on the table during the meeting. "We must ready our forces if the LCF plan on attacking," the Clawitzer murmured, his questioning yellow eyes surveying the other Pokemon. When the meeting was over, Tiber went outside to view the beach. "Someday, I'll find Palkia. I know it would be what my brother wanted," the Leader spoke his thoughts aloud.

After several hours, the expedition was ready to move out. They just needed to get the signal good. Conner looked at the sky. *Only about 4 more hours of daylight. Soon it should be time to sleep.*, Conner thought. Instead of calling Historius through his communicator, he went to the bird himself. Historius was in a tangle of wires, with a light beeping on top of his head. Conner laughed, then said, "You look like a light post that was built with too many lights!", Conner chuckled. "Well, if you were working on getting the signal right you would be in this mess too! Could you help?", asked Historius. "I'll help." Conner said. He then untangled the bird, then set him back on his perch. Historius then sighed, and said to Conner, "I sincerely hope this works. I don't want to know what would happen to the legendries if the Legendary Capture Force gets to them first.". Conner looked down on the bird. Conner then told Historius, "I hope so too.". He then immediately thought of Mew. *Where could you be, Mew?*, Conner thought.

Back at Fort Armada, preparations were set to be finished around dusk, Gardner's favorite time of day. "The Legendary Search Squad," Gardner cringed at the name, "will suffer a major loss at Camp Elrond. They will rue the day they decided to against our wishes!", Gardner yelled to the hoard. The many Pokémon yelled with more ferocity, ecstatic at the prospect of looting supplies. Martre, however, wasn't. He was more interested in knowing when his supplies would get here. A Pokémon knocked on his door. "The door is open.", Martre yelled at the Pokémon. *How I curse this robotic voice!*, Martre thought as the Spearow came in. "Message from Fort Secrecy, sir!", the Spearow exclaimed. He then handed Martre a slip of paper. "You have done well. Here is your tip.", Martre told the Spearow. He gave it two Oran berries. The Spearow ate greedily, then flew out the door, without bothering to close it. Martre closed it, tired of the ruckus outside. He walked back to his desk, then undid the tie holding the paper together. He took a peek, then exclaimed, "It's from the commander!". Gardner heard that, despite the yelling outside. He went into the Martre's study, the yelled, "A message from the commander?! Read it out loud!". "It says that the supplies are under way, scheduled to come around two days from now.", Martre announced. "That is good! Is that it?", Gardner questioned. "No. It also says to be prepared to ambush an expedition from Camp Discovery. His spies tell him they might be discovering the legendary Terrakion. That is all.", Martre announced *Why couldn't they have found Deoxys first!!",Martre thought. Gardner thought about the situation. He couldn't send two hoards to handle Camp Faction and Discovery. The Pokémon in the hoard are as mindless as a Snorlax with a mountain of food behind it. Which way to go?

Genji took a deep sigh as he found himself in another room with another batch of Pokemon. A few of the more intelligent ones were speaking to him but their words seemed to fly right over his head. "Are you listening Genji!" a nearby Fraxure said to him. He perked up and rubbed his eyes and nodded. "Stop loafing about! I'm telling you we need more defense on the river side. The river is too deep and if the LCF has any good Water pokemon to attack, we'll be in trouble." he yelled. Genji cracked his neck and frowned. "Okay okay. But let me tell you, I don't do water. Your better off sending another squad for that." he muttered. "Damn it Genji you asked for help on where we needed people and there it is. I don't know how any of the higher-ups put up with you!" the Fraxure responded.

Tetsuya smiled as he leaned against the wall outside, listening to the conversation between Genji and the other planners of the camp. "The river....? I should've realized they weren't too well defended in that area. Everyone is here is so adept to fighting in the forest area and whatnot." the Greninja thought. Genji looked at the door and stood up, his large body giving off the sound of him getting up. Tetsuya's eyes widened as he looked around for a hiding place, the door opening and Genji stepping out as he did. The large panda looked around, unable to see anything. He smiled and started to chuckle. "Must be my imagination." he muttered. He entered the room once more as the shadows by the wall outside began to twist, the Greninja slowly rising up out of them. "All I have to do is get Genji out of the picture. And then get word to the LCF so that they can attack from the proper angle....how will I be able to do that?" he thought, sinking back into the shadows.

"Remember Genji, Elrond is the centerpiece of the eastern front around Forage. We can't afford to make a simple mistake as letting them get in through the river." the Fraxure resumed. Genji nodded and sighed. "Alright. I got it. Ill go take a look over there later, once I round up a few guys." he replied. A nearby Golduck marched over with a clipboard and faced Genji. "Genji, be careful. Daylights almost run out and the LCF has been reported to like night strikes." he added. The panda raised a fist and smiled. "Please. None of those chumps could take me out. Ill hold em off." he said in a cocky tone.

Several more hours later, it was dusk, and Camp Discovery calmed down for the expedition tomorrow, as Historius made a working signal to Terrakion. The bell in the middle of camp was tolled, letting everyone know that it was time to head back into the cabins for sleep. Conner, however, gone back inside the lab, to meet with his friend Historius. Historius lived in the lab, in fact, as he found he was too old to be flying back and forth from the cabins. He slept I his cage, which had a lock on the inside to protect him. Conner sat next to him, yawned, then spoke, "What a day! It was hard getting the wagons ready! But you are the one who put this plan in motion, with your idea of the beacon and signal.". Historius was half asleep, but he did hear what Conner said. "Hmm...? Oh, oh! Yes, it was hard today. I had to work overtime on that cursed signal. Do you know how many times I got electrocuted?! I was a feathery puffball for 10 minutes!", Historius exclaimed. Conner stifled a laugh. *What a funny, yet smart, Chatot.", Conner thought. "Anyway, I should be getting my sleep. It is like I say, 'All great minds at work, need rest at night when all is still'.", Historius said drowsily. Conner thought about it, then said, "You have never said that before.". But he said that too late, for Historius was already fast asleep under his quilt on his perch. Conner smiled, turned off the lights in the lab, and walked back to his personal cabin. He looked at a picture of himself and his friend Mew. "Mew. Where could you be?", Conner whispered. He then crawled into his bed, and fell sound asleep, ready for tomorrow.

Camp Discovery may have settled down, but Fort Armada was on the verge of leaving the area. Gardner was still thinking inside his room. Where should the hoard go? He thought about it, and then another Spearow flew through his open window. "Message from Fort Lupine!", the Spearow announced. Fort Lupine? That was a new one. No one hardly bothers entering OR exiting from there, let alone flying types. Gardner gave the Spearow a Hondew berry, then shoved it out the window, and shut it. *Good riddance. Now what does this say?*, Gardner thought. He undid the string, and looked inside. It said.

To Fort Armada,

We are aware that you were preparing for an invasion of Camp Elrond. Members of Fort Secrecy tend to let all of the different Forts nowadays. Anyway, the Pokémon of Fort Lupine can handle the expedition of Camp Discovery. You, Gardner, can go ahead and pillage Camp Elrond.

Sincerely,

Darius Slowking
Fort Lupine

Darius. Why must Darius be getting all the fame! Gardner ripped the paper to shreds, and looked at his map of the world. *Camp Elrond, according to our knowledge, is right in the middle of the Berry Forest. Camp Discovery, as we know, is in the foothills of the Foran Mountains. We should head to Camp Elrond. Without the LSS's supply of berries, they would start dwindling*, Gardner thought. Yes, that was a most excellent plan.

OOC: Assuming Ford Elrond is located not too far from the Forage safety zone.

Within the safety zone Forage smoke from the forest can be seen in the light of the raising sun. Though not the signs of a hazardous fire there were no reports of civilians having been out earlier that night. There had been problems with the harvest of nuts and mushrooms, pokemon getting sick and the contamination was spreading to the other food. All that had been inspected appeared safe for consumption. For now, the citizens were separating possibly contaminated food from earlier caches and advised to not venture into the woods until the scouts returned. The scouts were instructed to alter the landscape as little as possible to determine the source of the contamination, so this would not have been their fire.

At the source of the smoke a crowed was gathered around a makeshift pit. Several of the scouts from the Forage zone were stammering about the pit, unable to breath and trying to avoid piles of burning coal. The crowd surrounding the pit cheered and hurled rocks at the scouts. A heavy fog has filled the air, but the size of the gathering sounds substantial.

Tied to a tree , bloodied and brused was the last scout to be thrown into the pit. Behind him, out of view, is a tall figure who had not joined the other LCF members in this unwarranted attack. "It's a shame really. Right about now the guards at Forage are seeing the ashes of your friends and assuming it is a dieing camp fire. Ironic how the essence of life is snuffed out so easily." A hand touches the shoulder of the tied scout. Terrified, the scout instinctively turns to face the hand only to see nothing there. "What these monsters are doing is wrong. Why would they go to such elaborate lengths to kill someone? What is the point of it all? Do they enjoy torturing their victims?" The palm of the scout feels a sharpness pressed against it, a blade cutting into his hand. "Are you going to let these monsters do this to the others at Forage? You've done nothing wrong. They've done nothing wrong. Are you going to let them all die?" With those last few words the scout finds the strength to grab the blade and cut himself free. He turns to look behind the tree he was tied to and sees a tall figure before escaping into the bush. He must warn Forage guards that the LCF are here and they're going to attack.

As the scout flees the fog begins to clear. The crowd vanishes with the fog. The lone dark figure paces around the pit and looks down at the dead scouts. "Fly, my little bird. Return to the safety of your nest. Tell your little bird friends about the monsters in the night. Then, when word of a hoard of shadows in the mist reaches Camp Elrond the real fun can begin." Tergrenos raises a rock to the sky with knifed fingers ready to be thrown at the dead body of a scout, only to lower it calmly as he backs into the fading fog with a sinister laugh.

The rock drops and the only sign of a crowd around the pit is a lone pair of footsteps.

Last edited:
OOC: Is it ok to post separate story lines back to back or should I edit my prior post instead? Also, see if you can spot the moment of "epic premonition" in this story. lol

Meanwhile, at Hydration, LSS and LCF remain anonymous amongst the collection of desert travelers. This is the time of season that water can be scares, so this well has become something of a bustling commute to all peoples with trade establishments sprouting like weeds to form a market of oddities from across the land.

Outside of an upcoming establishment a fight broke out. A Dweble and Mr.Mime of the LSS were fighting a Houndoom of the LCF. What started as words escalated into a street brawl. The owner of the budding establishment, a Miltank who was preparing a large food order for a traveler was worried that the fight could start a riot outside her store. The customer she had been preparing a large order for steps outside into the fight.

The customer, a Smeargle, steps into the middle of the brawl and throws up a barrier similar to that the Mr.Mime had been using and stops the fight. "This is neither the time nor place for this kind of behavior." The Dweble faces the Smeargle and says "There is no use reasoning with this LCF bitch! These people only understand violence." The Houndoom cocks her head at the Dweble "We were only here to buy supplies you little hermit crab! Tsaikogen, are you really going to stand there and let this basterd degrade you like that?" The Smeargle turns to the Houndoom "Like I said, neither the time nor place!" The barrier is lowered as Tsai coaxes the Houndoom into the Miltanks establishment.

The Miltank is unsure if she wants this kind of business. If she's seen aiding obvious LCF agents after a fight with the LSS she could be seen as a sympathizer of the LCF. Tsai approaches the counter and apologizes for his friends actions. "It was not my intention to start a fight, least of all in a busy place like this." The Miltank sighs and continues the order of food supplies, having never told her assistance in the back to stop production anyway. This was a large order and it didn't seem like this LCF was like the horror stories she had been told.

"Your order is finished, loaded on the cart in the back. I don't want my husband pulling your carts though. I'm sorry, but I don't want any part of this war." Tsai nods and leaves his payment at the register. "We'll find a way. Thank you for the food."

As the Smeargle starts to leave with the Houndoom close by he notices a large, empty sign. The Miltank comments that she's still trying to come up with a name. Tsai turns to the Houndoom and chuckles "I dunno, that Dweble had all the charm of this harsh desert. How about McDwebles?" The Miltank laughs "Now, if I can find a role for that Mr.Mime I'll be in business!"

Before the Smeargle leaves her sight he is covered by what looks like white paint. When the paint seems to melt away she sees a Touros, like her husband, but different. She questions if moving to this desert heat was getting to her...

OoC: Here is what I say. With multiple characters in different areas, you should put both of the story areas in different sections, like put a line of hash marks in between the stories. I don't want to post the next part of the RP yet, so I'll wait.

OOC: Are we permited to add temperary characters for the sake of story substance? In this portion the useless extra characters in the story have been aptly named "Trainor" (IE: Pokemon Trainer) and "Ridshert" (red shirt). Will avoid giving extras names if it's not permited in the future. Speaking of things you may never see again, here's a generic horror story title to get you in the mood for some nightmare fuel... Hope your not a cat person. lol

~The Nightmare Puppet~
Pull String of Death

Several days had past since the attack of the Forage scouting party. The scout to return, a Purloin, had been in recovery several days. Fort Elrond had been made aware that the scout reported LCF as the aggressors, but further prying had been inconsistent. The scout had not been sleeping nor eating and his speratic reports have made less sense as time had passed.

"Emissary Trainor of Fort Elrond" saluted the Honchkrow to the Granbull overseeing the scouts recovery. Behind him were a Pidove and Golbat who also salute, though had not spoken. "Fort Elrond had received report of the LCF attack on your scouts. With your permission I'm here to question Ridshert, the surviving scout in the report." The Granbull looks over the paperwork handed to her and agrees to the LSS request. She escorts them through the cabin, passing several recovery rooms along the way. Several patients filled the rooms, sick from the contaminated room. The sickest being two elderly Pokemon and a young Dadenne snuggling a soldier doll slightly larger than himself.

The Granbull unlocks the door to the room of the scout. "Ridshert has been acting rather erratic lately due to the loss of sleep and blood sugar. He hasn't lashed out at anybody, but is traumatized from the attack and I don't want him injuring himself or any of the other recoverers." She opens the door for the emissary, announcing him to the scout in a calming manner. "This is not a hospital. We have some herbal remedies and can treat some injuries, but we are not equipped to take care of Ridshert. Please, try not to upset him."

Trainor enters the room alone, the two escorts standing outside the door. Ridshert doesn't seem to notice at first, staring out the window with a blank look on his face. Unresponsive to Trainors first words he touches the scouts shoulder, resulting in the scouts panic. Ridshert is aware of Trainor, but terrified none the less. "My name is Trainor. I am an emissary of Fort Elrond. I'm here to ask you a few questions." Trainor paused, seeing the weight of sleep deprivation in Ridsherts eyes. "If you feel up to it, of cour..."

Ridshert cuts off Trainor, muttering words to himself with the same blank look from the window. "I'm sorry," said Trainor. "I didn't quite get that." Ridshert stops muttering but retains the blank look. "I left them..." said Ridshert, rubbing the bloody bandage on his paw. "I left..." Ridshert is cut off by a sudden fit of coughing. Trainor catches the Purloin as he slumps over. "Water..." requests Ridshert. As Trainor sends the Pidove escort for some water Ridshert begins to caugh blood. The Granbull enters the room with a glass of water. "Try to take it easy." pled the Granbull. "Here, drink some water."

As the Granbull handed him the glass his arm flails and knocks it out of her hand. Ridshert now looks panicked, eyes darting from person to person. He begins coughing again, more blood hitting the floor. In what seemed like an instant Ridshert snaps out of the confusion that had addled him since his return. "Patricia?" Ridshert asks, looking at the Granbull, who is delighted to see he remembered her. "What... Why am I here? How long have I been out?" Ridshert asks, wiping the blood from his chin. As he does he feels a string hanging out of his mouth. Ridshert begins to panic again at the sight of the string. "What is this? No... What is this?!" he screams, pulling at the string. Trainor and Patricia try to calm the scared Purloin again. He wasn't confused like before, but coherent and terrified. Yanking at the string that seemed to be several feet long coming from his mouth despite the Granbulls protest he finally reaches a stopping point where the string seems taught. During the few seconds that seemed like hours of debate Ridshert makes one final pull and the string pops out.

Ridsherts back arches backwards and his body goes stiff. He makes one last guttural exhale and fidgeting movement before freezing in place. The Granbull is at a loss for words and can only stare, wondering what had just happened. Trainor reaches out to touch Ridshert, but jumps back as his wing touches Ridsherts hand, which had gone completely stiff. In the silence a slight noise is heard, coming from Ridsherts mouth. Thinking this is Ridshert the Granbull starts toward him only to be held back by the Golbat. Trainor approaches Ridshert and listens closely to his mouth. What he heard wasn't Ridshert, but the chime of music...

To be continued. Good night y'all. :)

Last edited:
OoC: Rather creepy, that was... anyway, yes, you may control temporary characters like that. However, if you plan on using them more, please make a character sheet in sign ups.

The area was dark. All was still. Camp Discovery was sleeping soundly, in preparation for the Expedition through the mountains tomorrow. Pokémon went through the darkness of the night. The members of Fort Lupine did do as they had said. They would handle the LSS of Camp Discovery themselves.

Conner suddenly awoke. *Something is wrong*, he thought. He grabbed his scarf and raced out the door, being as silent as he can. He saw Pokémon approaching the cabins of Camp Discovery. *An LCF attack!*, Conner thought, alarmed. He couldn't ring the bell in the center of camp, for fear of the main attack coming right away. So, he would handle it himself.

Preparations for the LCF attack of Camp Elrond were complete. The Pokémon of Fort Armada were ready for war. They were restless, and didn't care how long the march would take. Gardner yelled, "We are ready for war! March on to Camp Elrond!". The LCF did as they were asked. They were a fighting force that would not stop until there is a burning Camp behind them.

Martre wasn't one for invasions. He didn't care for the actual attacking, he does like the planning however. Suddenly, a Spearow tapped on the glass of his window. He opened the window, thinking, *The second one tonight. Any more, and I will start to have to give money to these fellows...". The Spearow announced, "Message from Fort Secrecy!". Martre responded, "Another one from the same sender. Here is your tip.". He gave the Spearow a Cheri Berry. The Spearow greedily ate it, then flew out the window. Martre closed the window, and looked at the little piece of paper. He undid the string, and looked at it. Then his eye shot up with shock. "The attack on Elrond is going to fail, but how?!.", Martre said, the best he could to yell. Lucky for him, Gardner went with the hoard. Bad thing was, the hoard was going to get decimated.

OOC: I only intend to use Trainor to progress Tregrenos story. By the way, the inspiration for Tregrenos attitude and manurism is based largely off Freaky Fred from Courage The Cowardly Dog. A creepy barber who was a little bit... Naughty. >}

image.jpg

The morning air was cold, like the climate if Forage had changed due to the events of the day before. Trainor looked from a room in a shack across from Ridsherts room. The Pokemon responsible for these acts had left several clues, though Trainor couldn't figure how anybody could do such things to other Pokemon. The first clue was a photo exhumed from the body of Ridshert along with the music box. The photo was of a shovel in the ground overlooking Forage. There, the Golbat had scanned the area with sonic waves and located the pit with the other scouts within. This was most likely the killers way of letting someone know that he worked alone. At the pit the Golbat had located the shovel with another picture tied to it. This time the photo revealed the killer.

The photo showed a dark figure standing next to Ridshert in his recovery room. Both were staring out the window and the angle of the photo came from this room. Was there another party involved if this unidentified figure was indeed the killer? What was he trying to say?

Looking to the photo and back to the Window Trainor contemplated the killers clue. He noticed the killer wasn't just standing there, but holding something over Ridsherts shoulder. It was small, hard to see in the blurry amature photo. Trainor just barely made out the outlines of the object before realising he'd seen it before. It was a doll... The soldier doll the young Dadenne was holding from before!

Trainor raced to the Dadennes room where he was asleep. The Granbull said "There appeares to be no problems with the child and his condition was little more than food poisoning that had passed. He's currently resting." Trainor looked the child over and carefully slid the doll from his sleeping hands. Trainor look the doll over, turning it left to right. Behind the doll was a cut pull string that Trainor required tweezers to pull. As he tugged at the string another photo, rolled and stuffed into the doll, had gotten stuck at the pull strings hole. Not wanting to tear the photo he cuts the dolls back open to retrieve it, feeling that even this simple task was meant to be symbolic of the photo that had been within Ridsherts body.

The photo was of a gravestone overlooking Fort Elrond! "Keep looking for traces of this killer, someone might have seen him in the area at some point." Trainor tucks the photo into his travel pack. "I must warn Fort Elrond that whoever performed these murders is somewhere nearby." With that, Trainor takes flight and speeds to Fort Elrond in hopes that nothing has happened. Whoever the killer is, he works fast and methodically.

Outside Fort Elrond, standing atop the same gravestone in the photo is Tregrenos. He holds up a broken bird cage between him and Fort Elrond, laughing quietly as he lightly swings the rusty, squeaking bird cage before his face.

"The little birdies sleep this night so soundly in their Forty. Unbeknownst to them I might be a bit... Naughty."

OOC: Feel free to use Trainor in your own stories. He's basically just a messenger to tie in with the Fort Elrond story line and I have no more use for him. He's there to tie any loose ends between the different characters stories and hopefully lead to a story collaboration between Tregrenos and someone else.

Last edited:
OoC: Missed quite a bit sorry.

Genji sat against the tree bark in the forest surrounding Camp Elrond. He munched on a apple as he kept his gaze along the river not too far from him. "Mm....mmf....man. This is boring. I hate sitting around. When's the action gonna start." he muttered between chews. He tossed the core of the apple behind him and pushed himself with the tree, yawning as he stretched out his arms. "Please Genji, restrain yourself from giving our location away. It would do well for you to remain silent." a voice said above him. A flock of Murkrows were perched on the tree branches above him, the lowest one speaking. "Yeah yeah yeah....did Trainor come back from Forage yet?" he asked. The Murkrow shrugged and waved his feathered wing along his chin. "Not yet. But he should be en route. He was only going to question that survivor from that LCF attack." he spoke. Genji shook his head. "Well....it only makes sense that they're not too far from us if they were at Forage. Man this is exciting!" he said a little louder then usual. An Ambipom hung from the tree as he placed his hands around Genji's mouth. "Shut up Genji, your gonna get us all caught." he muttered. Genji looked up and around as he took note of the somewhat large squad of Pokemon, lying in wait for the LCF.

Tetsuya sat in the meeting room once again, alone with the large Haxorus towering over him. "Tetsuya...im going to ask you one more time. Why were you discovered peering around the Commander's room?" he muttered in a menacing tone. Tetsuya looked up at him, uninterested as he raised his hands. "Please....i told you I was trying to get information on where we needed our troops to defend from the attack." he claimed. The Haxorus stepped around the table and raised his claw in a threatening manner, his face growing closer to the frog. Tetsuya looked at his half-shut eye, lazy from a long scar down his face. "If I find out that your a spy....Ill----" he started. "Sir!" a voice yelled. The two Pokemon turned to the door quickly, Tetsuya worrying that he had been found out.

A young Fraxure stumbled into the room, panting and exhausted as if he had been running for miles. "S-Sir....T-Trainor has returned....he says Camp Elrond is in danger!" he yelled after a pause. The Haxorus stood straight up, his eyes widening. "What!? Impossible, we haven't received any word from the patrols!" he yelled. "N-No....he says it isnt a squad...of LCF....it's someone else. Just one of them!" he responded. The Haxorus took large heavy steps towards the door before looking back to Tetsuya. "Stay here! And don't move! Watch him!" the Haxorus ordered to the Fraxure. With that, he stormed out the building. "This can't be....we didn't organize these ambushes for one guy. Don't tell me he single-handedly took out the Forage scout team. Unless....he's been sent to distract us as the LCF attacks and he remains behind enemy lines!" he thought to himself.

At Forage, a horde of Pokemon stood in a circle around a tall, slender looking Pokemon. A toothpick switched sides in his mouth, his eye closed as he tapped his foot on the ground. "Listen....I've heard your concerns but you need to trust me. Forage has not been infiltrated. The only confirmed attack is the one of the scout party. Since then, we've had numerous patrols scouting around the area and no LCF have been found." the Sceptile spoke. He opened his only good eye, the other one covered by his eyepatch as the Pokemon bunched together. "Jet don't lie to us! Just tell us the truth! They're probably in Forage right now!" a little Treecko spoke. "Yeah and look how easily all those scouts were killed! What are we gonna do!" a Combusken stammered. Jet kept playing with his toothpick as he clenched his fists. "Im not lying because it was one Pokemon that did this! And we sure would've noticed a few oddballs in this zone!" he said raising his voice. The others quieted down as he made a pathway for himself, walking away from the circle. He sighed and looked ahead, seeing a small Grass Pokemon, hovering in front of him. "Can't play it cool Jet...it's okay to be scared." Celebi muttered. His eyes widened as he blinked and it was gone. "No.....I'm seeing things...." he muttered.

OoC: Alright, finally made a new post. Been focusing on getting the RP started on Serebii.

Conner was quite surprised at how loud Historius was. He finished dealing with unconscious bodies of the LCF attackers, and then asked Historius, "What did you just do?". Historius chuckled, and replied, "I used my Echoed Voice, Conner! And I am usually very tired this time of night. The only reason I cam up right away was when I heard the cries of falling Pokémon.". Conner looked at the pile of Pokémon outside the gate. Why did they attack? They don't make attacks on large scale camps unless there is a reason for it. Then it clicked. The expedition for Terrakion.

Gardner woke up, finding himself strapped to a chair. *Ah great. Why did I have to attack Elrond!*, Gardner thought. A bright light suddenly filled the room, and an Alakazam walked towards him. "Had a nice rest, Gardner, General of LCF Forces? You had better, or you might get a rather horrid headache when we are done.", he calmly stated. The Dusknoir smiled slightly with his jaws on his stomach. "What are we going to be doing, Simeon, head scientist of Elrond?", Gardner asked. "Ah, so we both know of our reputations. Well no matter. We are just going to be asking you questions of you and your friend Giratina.", Simeon stated. Gardner winced at the name Giratina. How did know of his friendship of Giratina. He the had an idea. He smiled again, but then he opened his jaws wide, and chomped the ropes surrounding hm. Simeon, still acting calm, looked up at the floating Gardner. Gardner came close, and said, "Objection your honor: I don't help LSS Scientists.". He then disappeared, and floated out of the Camp of Elrond, back to Fort Armada.

OOC: Will get around to Tsaikogen eventually. Didn't know I'd have this much fun with Tregrenos. People may like a hero, but everyone loves a villain, wether it's their style or just hating them they receive a lotta love. lol
Will also make Trainor a character sheet. He's an emmisary of Elrond, but his attention to detail and his understanding of what most do not see makes for a great detective. Still, he's a free character for anybody to use in their story and is rather easy to write for since his biggest character appeal is his common sense and creative thinking.

~The Nightmare Puppet~
Challenge Accepted?

The attack on Elrond had failed. The troops to escape headed back to Armada. Trainor had opted to stay behind, having been offered a spot on a stealth force silently tracking the retreating Armada forces. He was not convinced the stranger who had attacked Forage was among the Armada troops. Elrond, while still on alert for invading forces, was better prepared for dealing with lone opponents now, so the stranger might want to avoid Elrond now and he'd seen no signs of anybody visiting the grave sight featured in the photo recently.

Days had passed and the outward troops were gradually recalled back to Elrond. On the third night someone had reported following a strange figure only to lose it shortly after sighting. The soldier had thought it nothing at first, but reported laughter. He and several others scanned the area only to find nothing. Bigbog, one of the commanders at Elrond had begun charting locations of similar reports on a large area map. Rubbing his slimy chin, Bigbog speaks to Trainor. "This is the seventh report in a week. Every day it's the same situation, different location." Bigbog waves his hands across the map "The sightings are inconsistant, jumping from one side of the area to the next." Trainor asks "Has there been any reports outside the parimiter?" Bigbog, still staring at the map "No. This map was only intended for construction purposes, not going too far from the camp itself, yet I've received no reports from troops further out."

Trainor cocks his head to the left with a feathered wing on his chin "A... Circle?" Bigbog replies "It's perplexing. The circle, though slightly off from varying reports, appears to be in a perfect diameter. I've sent a few troops along this diameter to locations that have not been attacked, but so far..." Bigbog was cut off by a knocking at the door. A Rapidash approaches Bigbog with a stomping salute. "Sir, another sighting has been reported by a scouting party you'd sent to investigate possible locations." The Rapidash gives the coordinate details and Bigbog sends him away, lurching toward the map to place another marker.

Trainor, seeing the newest marker added to the map, gasps at what he sees. Noticing Trainors reaction Bigbog steps back to stand near Trainor before seeing it himself. Trainor looks to Bigbog "That's not a circle..."

A strong wind blows in through the window, knocking over several lamps illuminating the room. As Bigbog closes the window three if the four nails holding the map to the wall hit the ground and the map swings with the weight of gravity. As the map stops Trainor sees a new pin had been added to the map.

With the light of the single remaining lamp casting shadows on the map from the markers a shape appears. The markers had formed a smiling face around the camp and the "nose" of the face, the marker that had been added by some unknown force, was situated at their exact location within Elronds secure walls.

The remaining lamp flickers out, leaving Trainor and Bigbog in the dark with a sinister laugh coming from within the room...

OOC: Tregrenos just made a direct attack on Elrond as well as issuing a challenge to the writers. How will he be dealt with? Does Tregrenos seem like the type of person to foolishly make such a reckless move such as this by himself? Will he be chased out, captured or killed? Will someone in Elrond take care of it or perhaps someone, like Trainor, who has been following leads on Tregrenos actions at Forage? You decide. Whoever writes an Elrond story arch has temporary control over Tregrenos if they think they understand his character well enough by now. If not, what actions will others take against this unknown figure? What's going to happen to Trainor and Bigbog?

There's only 2 rules, Tregrenos isn't permitted to fight back, at least not physically, nor can he speak anything other than riddles and laughter. He can still use gestures and hand signs to communicate other words or actions. He can still physically touch objects and other Pokemon, though prefers to keep his hands in his pockets. Though he is a Ghost type Normal and Fighting moves can still hit him because he is corporeal, not intangible like you'd expect a ghost to be. His way of traveling and movement may seem erratic and not limited by space or time due to the effects he has on the minds of those around him.

Last edited:
A few coughs sounded out as Genji raised his arm to his face. "Your not in a condition to be doing as you please." a Chansey standing outside the building where they took care of the wounded. The Pangoro stopped as he looked back with a smile. "Im alright Nurse. Ive been cooped up since the attack so I've got to get out eventually. We've got to worry about this guy that Trainor found out about." he explained leaving her presence. She frowned as she watched him go before returning inside.

"Tough guy huh?" a voice said from the shadows. Genji turned to see Tetsuya leaning up against a wall, close to the edge of a building. "Snooping around again....the higher-ups clearly don't take you seriously." Genji said calmly for once. Tetsuya adjusted his scarf and shook his head as he leaned off. "Whatever do you mean? I was told to wait outside by Captain Drake." he muttered. Genji raised an eyebrow and began walking off. "You got them at the river huh?" Tetsuya muttered. Genji stopped and turned to him once more. "Now how'd you figure that?" he asked. The frog shrugged. "Since your roughed up and all...." he muttered.

Genji stared off at Tetsuya for a moment, his eyes narrowing as he flashbacked to asking Xavier the Fraxure about the assignment to watch the river. He specifically thought about how he thought someone was listening in. He exited his thoughts, turning away from Tetsuya as he walked away. The frog watched him go before blending into the shadows once more, disappearing once more.

Genji headed to the large building that housed Bigbog's command, one of the more strategic commanders of the Fort. "If i go see that damn Haxorus, Drake, he'll start spitting fire about how I'm not cleared to move about yet." the panda thought since Drake was directly in charge of him. Genji walked up the three steps to the building and opened the door. To his surprise, the entrance room where Bigbog's workers would usually reside were gone and the place was pitch black. "Impossible....Bigbog never shuts this place down." he muttered. As he walked forward, he left the door open to let whatever light he could inside, heading towards the back door to the commander's personal office. As he approached slowly, the door was already creaked open as he heard a sinister laughter.

Genji shuddered, remembering how the Fort was on alert for a single attacker at Forage that Trainor had deciphered that he was coming here next. His only thoughts now felt like reality. He threw the door open in haste, the room also clad in the darkness as he narrowed his eyes. "Genji! Help!" Trainor's voice yelled. The large panda made the outline out of the dark ghost, standing over someone else and making weird noises while laughing. He quickly rushed forward, throwing his massive fist at the intruder only to phase through him and hit the wall. The laughter continued as he looked around quickly. "Impossible! I'mma-----no. A Substitute...." he thought to himself. The laughter seemed to fade away slowly as Trainor also threw his head around looking carefully. "Trainor....go get outside and warn everyone!" Genji yelled. The bird didn't respond and easily flew out with the greatest speed that he could. Genji looked down at the figure below the illusion of the ghost. "Bigbog.....sir......sir......" he muttered as he bent down slowly. He reached out his paw, gently touching the motionless body of the commander to receive no response.

"Drake! Drake! He's in the S1 Command! The killer!" Trainor yelled reaching the Haxorus inside the Combat Command Center. The Haxorus looked up as did some of his other workers inside did, several Fraxures. They looked to him as his eyes widened. "Everyone go!" he roared with great volume, alerting the immediate area around the building. The room cleared out as the Haxorus hastily paced to Trainor. "Bigbog....he wasn't moving but Togoro Genji got there just in time....he should still be there." Trainor spoke as the Haxorus passed him by and exited. He reached the other building with Trainor following not too far behind. But unknown to them, Tetsuya smiled as he swiftly leaped into the Combat Center, now void of personnel.

OOC: I didnt know what kind of Pokemon Bigbog was so I tried to do what I could if it looks alright. I tried guessing Goodra but there's other possibilities.

OoC: So THIS is where the RPs branch off. Anyway, I am mostly handling the area for Camp Discovery. The only part where Camp Elrond is involved is with Gardner and Martre. I soon might change it up a little of course...

After the attack on Camp Discovery, warriors have discovered that the supplies have been sabotaged for the expedition. No worries. The hunt for Terrakion would soon start.

Several days have passed, and now the expedition is ready to head out. Conner must go with them, while Historius must stay. They hugged each other, knowing it might be a while before they will see each other again. "Remember Conner. You can still use your communicator to talk to me if necessary.", Historius reminded Conner. "I will be certain to remember that Historius", Conner replied. The expeditioners had to get into formation. They made a final wave of good bye, and the adventurers left, hoping to find a legendary.

Meanwhile, looking back at Gardner, he was doing his best to get back to Armada. With his condition, it took him several days to get back to the fort. After he did arrive, he finally passed out. The healers of Fort Armada brought him in to extensive care. Martre saw all of this. He never thought that this would happen.

In the time that Gardner was returning, Martre did receive his supplies. They were much better, and suited for the task of finding legendries. Su0ddenly, after he got everything ready, there was a blip on the radar. Martre stared at the screen with shock. *Already there is a legendary? Well, what is it, you machine!", Martre thought. The machine scanned all of the details, and when it was done, Martre stared even longer. The legendary was Giratina.

OoC: What do you think of that? I needed to do SOMETHING! Remember that Giratina was best friends with Gardner? Well, this is going to be interesting.

OOC: Forgot to mention Bigbog was a Muk. Good guess that Tregrenos would use a substitute to screw with others minds. He's dynamically crazy, but not a fool. Assuming Simeon is an extra character but hope I'm not stepping on any future plots here...

~The Nightmare Puppet~
All your bases are belong to me!

Elrond, now in a state of high alert, has reports coming from all over camp of sightings of the madman. Tregrenos, or perhaps his Substitutes, were popping up at different corners if the fort. Though most were dispatched quickly some had begun setting fire to different buildings. Ironically, the first to ignite was the well in the center of the camp. (Homage to the burning fire truck in The Dark Knight Rises.)

Trainor had flown above the camp with the other flying pokemon, trying to spot the real intruder and put out fires. Trainor, hauling a bucket of water to a crumbling building heard someone trapped inside. Though the burden was great he manages to push a burning pillar from atop the trapped pokemon. As he reaches down to pull them from the wreckage it's arm pops off. It was a puppet, an Alakazam puppet, screaming. It took Trainor but a moment to get his bearings and remember there was only one Alakazam in camp.

Rushing to Simeon's quarters Trainor had not found him. He asks a passerby frantically trying to put out the ever growing inferno if they had seen Simeon. They tell him "He was in the South Bunker when it went down. I didn't see him come out." With that, the passerby continues with his bucket of water and Trainor takes off to the South Bunker. When he arrives the bunker had become engulfed in flames. With the roof collapsed Trainor scans for an opening from the air. Finding one, he dives through the flames and covers his beak with his wing as he calls out for Simeon. "Simeon! Dr. Simeon! Are you here?" shouts Trainor.

Amongst the flame and smoke Simeon is seen sitting at a table. He's shaking, paralyzed and unable to move. Positioned at the table as if waiting for Trainor. As the Honchkrow approaches the Alakazam, eyes scanning the room as he rushes to Simeon's aid, but is stopped halfway by a voice behind him. A laughter he'd heard back in Bigbogs quarters. Turning to face the laughter Trainor now sees the face of the killer, his zipper grin burning into his soul hotter than the hell he's been cast into.

Trainor, though shaken, finds the courage to speak. "It was you! Your the one from Forage, the one who killed those scouts!" Tregrenos responds with a cordial bow. "What is it your after? The invading force from Armada had failed! You can't take down Elrond by yourself. You will be stopped!" Tregrenos walks toward Trainor with his hands in his pockets. Trainor, backing away at Tregrenos approach, is questioned "Are you going to be the one to stop me?" With that, Trainor knew this one wasn't like the others. This was the real killer. Tregrenos closed in on Trainor, not willing to back up any further or he'd be putting Simeon between himself and the killer. A quick glance to Simeon and back to the killers direction reveals nothing but fire. Turning around, Trainor sees the killer standing behind Simeon.

The killer, staring at Trainor, formally states "I knew that if anyone found my little toys it'd be you who'd come looking for me. I'd not been given the chance to properly thank you for setting up this elaborate display as well as introduce myself, Trainor." Trainor, only slightly shocked the killer knew his name, questions his motives. The killer replies, waving his hands in a grand display "My name is Tregrenos, doll maker extrodinare and master if the staged arts!" Placing his hand on Simeon's shoulder "And you've arrived just in time to see the grand finale." Trainor cautiously takes several steps forward, stalling for time in hopes someone will make it inside to stop Tregrenos. As Trainor walks forward he feels a string below his talon, a trap?!?

Trainor, looking into the horrifying eyes of Tregrenos, realizes this settup was staged from the moment he found the first photo. Tregrenos states "It's all about the message..." and the burning walls and celing collapse. Though unhurt Trainor sees that Simeon has been hoisted into the air by strings cutting into his wrists, held by the only two remaining, burning pillars. Surrounding the building were the forces who had been trying to put out the fire. As they looked on in shock the strings holding Simeon aloft ignite, trailing down to his body and setting him aflame. Trainor, from out of nowhere, rushes Tregrenos "NOO!!!" only to be frozen in place just a foot away. Tregrenos, staring into Trainors eyes, points his knifed finger to his cloth head and slowly presses it inward. The onlookers fall to their knees, overtaken by a wave if nausea and disorientation. Those who were not effected go on the attack, but as they pierce his skin Trainor hears that same, demented laughter again. Tregrenos begins to unravel, threading away with black flames until nothing remains.

*Tregrenos's Substitute has Faded...*

OOC: If Simeon is needed he can be rescued. Burned, but still alive. If not this at least makes for an awesome extra character death and if anybody kills off Trainor I hope they take this "pushed to the edge courage" into heart before offing him.

Also, to clear a few things up, the "wave of nausea and disorientation" is an effect of Tregrenos Confuse Ray. His methods of causing confusion target the eardrums, causing dizziness and motion sickness. The "food poisoning" mentioned earlier only mimicked the symptoms, having actually been caused by discreet Confuse Ray for throwing Forage off balance. Now that Trainor knows more about Tregrenos he might put 2 and 2 together and figure it out.

Last edited:
OOC: Well, that was overly dramatic. Time to give one of my less horrifying creations some love. On to a bit of Tsaikogen.

I don't agree with LCF being "Evil" and LSS being "Good". They're two seperate factions with alternative goals. I also refuse to believe there's such a thing as "Peace" in a world of sentient beings with a natural preditor/prey relationship. That being said, there's going to be "Good" and "Evil" everywhere to some, "Haves" and "Have Nots" to others. Some may act by what their gods (legendaries) demand of them, others may act for themselves. Tsaikogen, as a Smeargle, doesn't see the world the way others see it. It's his nature to analyze everything regardless of how much he may try to ignore it. Not trying to alter the story line, just make my 2 LCF characters reasons for doing what they do have more meaning than cliche villains.

Anyway, it's title time! (Bah, I hate you Cilan...)

~The Soulseer~
Where's Wilda?

Meanwhile, at Fort Vulture, in the cold desert night, an aged Noctowl reads over documents sent from Fort Secrecy. Upstairs, in a wooden structure built into the side of a steep cliff, a Houndoom is sleeping with her head in Tsaikogens lap. The Smeargle was still petting her head as he looks to the moon through the window.

The Noctowl makes his way up the stairs, finding Tsaikogen with the Houndoom, Darsabre, just outside the sleeping quarters. Before the Noctowl could speak Darsabre had awoken and composed herself before her commanding officer, ashamed to have fallen asleep during guard duty. "Sir!" Darsabre states at attention while Tsaikogen is still sitting, rubbing the back of his head as he yawns. "Don't get up on my account." says the Noctowl, poking Tsaikogen several times with his cane. Tsaikogen stands with a sleepy slump that is quickly corrected by Darsabre as she pokes his back with her pointed tail.

Darsabre, at attention, asks "Is there a problem, sir?" The Noctowl opens the scroll from Secrecy "Other than finding my guards shirking their duties? I've received orders from Secrecy issueing an attack on Camp Cacti." As the Noctowl took a breath for the next sentance he is cut off by Tsaikogen. "First Armadas attack on Elrond and now this? What the hell do these attacks have to do with finding the legendaries?" The Noctowl , clearing his throat in irritation, continues "There is a scientist by the name of Wilda, a Dragonair, who has spent her life studying the flight patterns of Rayquaza and her studies have brought her to this desert because she believes that, if he is still around, his path will lead him through this region." The Noctowl rolls the issued orders and holds them over a candle, burning them "Which is why I want you to go Tsaikogen. You and a select few others will lead a forward strike on the camp." Tsaikogen and Darsabre speak at the same time "Him/Me?!?" Both protest this decision to the Noctowl before he quiets them before waking the others. "This isn't a search and destroy mission. We just need this Dr. Wilda and the attack on Camp Cacti need not happen."

At this point both Darsabre and Tsaikogen knew why the Noctowl had chosen him for the mission. "What do you need me to do?" asks Tsaikogen, folding his arms in thought. The Noctowl, stamping out the ashes of the scroll "In two days a caravan will be traveling to Fort Cacti. You know, the one with those jelly worms?" Tsaikogen smiles, seeing the Noctowl as more of an old man set in his ways than a general of a strike force "The ones that taste like soda?" The Noctowl pokes at Tsaikogen with his cane "Yes, that one. I want you to go with them." The Noctowl unrolls a map of Camp Cacti across a table and points at a shovel icon "Below the camp, here, is an escape rout. It's heavily guarded, but taking out the guards will allow you to escape with the prisoner. While this is happening the other forces will be taking care of the guards at the exit." The Noctowl points to the top of three hills. "We have to do this fast, as the sun is setting, or watchmen will most likely notice our actions and sound the alarm."

Darsabre protests. "This is suicide! You mean for Tsaikogen to be in that camp alone and sneak out with a prisoner in tow? Even if he gets her to the escape tunnels how is he supposed to get passed the guards? What's to stop this Wilda from alerting the guards herself when he captures her?" The Noctowl removes a ring from his talon and hands it to Tsaikogen. "Before this war I was a current navigator. I'd worked with Wildas father and knew her as a Dratini." The Noctowl rubs his eyebrows and slumps his head "This... Isn't an order. It's a request. If we're to take Wilda by force she may get hurt or killed and I... Just can't do that." Looking over the ring, unique in shape for a birds talons and intricately designed. "I'll do it, but I pick whose going with me." The Noctowl nods and begins making his way downstairs.

When the Noctowl is out of sight Darsabre breaks the silence with angry whispers and choice words. Tsaikogen listens and remains silent for a moment. "So... Did you enjoy your nap?" he asks coyly. Darsabre replies with a sharp jab to his back with her pointed tail "Shut up..."

OOC: Tsaikogen is not a bad guy, but his goals may be seen as evil in the end. How his character develops is up to interactions with you guys.

Last edited:
OoC: Interesting how you see the plot and history of this RP Piccolo. I enjoy how you see it.

After the day was done, Historius received a message from Camp Elrond. It said that it was in complete chaos, and the perpetrator was unknown. Historius sighed. *I hope it goes somewhere else then here. We are so close to finding Terrakion.*, Historius thought.

Conner and his troupe were making great progress towards the mountains. In fact, they were nearly at the secret passage the beacon led them to. But night was coming, and the expedition had to rest. Conner flopped down in his tent. He was extremely tired after today's ordeals. *I hope we discover Terrakion tomorrow...*, Conner thought. He then fell soundly asleep.

Gardner was amazingly quick to heal. He was a ghost after all, and didn't sustain great injuries. When he threatened the medical workers with his jaws, they knew he was well. He then went storming up to Martre's study, and abruptly yelled, "What is the meaning of this! The attack on Camp Elrond failed! Do you know anything involving that?!". Martre quickly nodded. He knew not to get to his bad side right now. "I did. Several hours after you left, I received a message from Fort Secrecy stating that the attack on Elrond would fail. I didn't believe it, and I couldn't get a messenger to you in time. I am truly sorry.", Martre explained. Gardner closed his eye, and sighed. "But there is something I want to show you, Gardner.", Martre stated. "What would that be?", Gardner asked. Martre walked over to the new supplies, and pointed at the screen with a blip. "This computer, after I got it operational, detected a major legendary. But it is no legendary that is less important your friend, Giratina. It IS Giratina.", Martre explained. Gardner's eye shot up. "Where is he!? I need to pay back what he did to me! We were such great friends, and then he just abandoned me.", Gardner said, calmed down. "According to this, he is hiding...", Martre stated. He paused looking at the screen. The blip was hiding behind... "...he is hiding behind the Wall of Protection.", Martre calmly said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom