• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon ABCs V2

Reaction score
Welcome to Pokemon ABCs V2!

As the name suggests it's a new version of the game called Pokemon ABCs. The creator of the original thread, @Greninjaman, gave me permission to make this new version. So how does this one work?

Rules
1. All F&Gs rules apply
2. Moderators may either continue the chain or reset if they deem it necessary.
3. A single member cannot post twice in a row.

Here is the twist though, every time someone end the round with the Z or a moderator resets it they must call a specific category as to what all the pokemon in the new round must fit in.

Here is an example:

Category: Starter pokemon
Poster 1: A-Class Starter Charizard
Poster 2: Bulbasaur
Poster 3: Chimchar
Poster 4: Delphox
Poster 5: Emboar

Since some letter can be really or even impossible to do with certain categories you allowed and encouraged to be creative. As long as your creative answer starts with the correct letter and meets the requirement of the category (Like I did at A) it's fine.
The same goes for the category, be creative and have fun!

Here is a useful page if you're stuck: List of Pokémon by Name

So allow me to start of with a simple category: Kanto Pokemon

Last edited:
Quagsire, there's no Kanto Pokemon starting with letter Q.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom