• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Pokemon Academy Year II: Second Year Rhapsody

Nice chapter, the battle was pretty good. But you have alot of typos there and you need to check them.

What stood out the most for me in this chapter was the drinking. (This isn't just my alcoholic side speaking)
For me it made the characters more real. More like real teenagers.
Because honestly I don't care what world your in a teenager is not going to sit there and focus there whole entirety on Pokémon and absolutely nothing else.
I really like that you put that in there.

The battle scene was really nice. Much better battle description then before.
I like the whole Cluadia, Reggie thing you have going on.
The possible romance again adds to the realism of the characters.

Like Jinoga said there were a little more spelling and grammatical errors then usual
but it's not too bad. Just be careful.

I'm also liking the Black Knights organization.
They seem to be an interesting adversary.

All in all a good nicely written chapter.
Looking forward to the next.

I got to agree with Cosmos a hundred percent. They are more relatable when you think...yeah we do that stuff.

Now all you got to do is make thm stuff carrots up there.....nother time xD

Well I'm glad you all liked the first scene xD I was originally going to do an special chapter that showed how the group got drunk and what they did in the first place but I didn't have time plus I don't think I would've been able to describe the dancing xD

Anyways I'm glad the battle was liked too I felt like it was kind of rushed back when I was writing it.

What stood out the most for me in this chapter was the drinking. (This isn't just my alcoholic side speaking)

I'm Aussie and I agree with that! It shows that they are teenagers and will on occasion so something completely stupid (We all did). As for Fin, what will he do next? Tell Drayden His father is a better Trainer? (Would be worth watching!)

Heh, I liked the drinking scene too. :D

I'm really curious about the Black Knights. xD

Are there White Knights by any chance? xD

Interesting chapter, starting by having them wake up after being drunk was interesting, but as for what happened, I agree with Rob Anybody (and not because of the hypnotoad). Some of us would rather keep it a mystery(mostly Reggie).

The battle was interesting, and I don't know why but I like to see psycological turmoil(the whole about to give up part I really liked for some reason) then there's still all the little other hints that show that Reggie might be burning up inside. Keep up the good work.

It looks like things are finally starting to pick up. I like the way that this story is going, and you're doing a good job of pulling your motley crew of characters along. Unfortunately, it seems like you're starting to slip a little bit in keeping them all well-developed, but it was a herculean task in the first place, so that's forgivable. Everyone really does act like teenagers, complete with jealousy, angst, and callous disregard for rules/regulations. The drinking bit was quite a good idea, as it humanized the characters, but be careful not to use that tool too much. I'd hate for it to seem forced. The fact that it caught most of us by surprise is I think why we liked it so much.

I hope they save Skyla soon, I'm going to have to agree with Fin that she is the hottest gym leader ;)

Keep up the good work! I feel like I should say more after being afk for so long, but I can't really think of anything.

Nice chapters. Nice to see an established plot, seems very interesting. Spot-on characterization, and a very nice action scene as well as social scene. Nice job. I enjoyed many scenes.

Interesting angle as well. On, one hand I do think that a few more Pokemon in the story need more established personalities so to speak. So they feel more "significant" I guess. XD

@AetherX ; @Instrutilus ; @Chaosj2 ; @Cosmos ; @BlueNostalgia ; @Lugion ; @Thundagere ; @Jinoga ; @Rob Anybody ; @IVI ; @Karpi;@Tsutarja ; @Octy ; @Gotpika @I'll try this out

Long wait huh? sadly this chapter was pushed back because my beta readers has been really busy lately and I hope he doesn't mind but I just couldn't keep waiting so I'm gonna be posting the chapter even though it's not ready. However I will be replacing this chapter with the fixed version once he passes it over.

So here's chapter 12

By the way the title of the chapter is in spanish in case you didn't know.

Chapter 12: Victoria Inalcanzable Parte 1

Reggie and Chigon stared into the setting sky, allowing the waves to rock the boat and make them bounce slightly. After the fight in Castelia Studios Reggie and the others decided to head for Liberty Island almost immediately. Of course Stacy wanted to leave the Black Knights to the authority but after a brief discussion with the other she…sort of agreed to help them out.

“I’ve been kidnapped you guys are going to be in so much trouble!” Stacy screamed. She had been tied around a long rope, with her hands put together so as to stop her from using them properly. “You guys are just kids. You shouldn’t have to fight against these guys.”

“We might actually be more competent than the police though,” Jack nodded his head sagely before looking towards the bridge. Freed and Allison were making their way to the boat at great speed with Allison looking seemingly annoyed. “What is she doing here?”

“I can’t believe you guys were planning on leaving me behind!” Allison screamed in annoyance before slamming down onto the boat; causing Reggie to flinch so as to stop himself from falling off his seat due to the rocking. “If there’s anyone that has the right to fight against someone strong then that should be me!” she announced.

“Freed untie me this guys are crazy! It’s like they want to get killed!” Stacy pouted, looking at a calm and collected Freed who proceeded to sit down next to her.

“While I agree with you Stacy I also believe that we might do a better job than the authorities. For starters we have not guarantee that they’ll believe us after all they could be lying about being in Liberty Island,” Freed replied casually before staring at the sea; making Stacy look down at the floor once she realized she was alone in her belief. “Let’s just go along with it for now. The fact that they even allowed us to help them out proves that they’re willing to trust us and isn’t that what a teacher should do. Support and trust his students?”

“Damn it I hate it when you’re right,” Stacy frowned before letting a playful chuckle out. “All right I’ll help. Can you untie me now?”

“Nope,” Jack shook his head before looking towards the rest of the boat. Fin was in the captain’s cabinet since he had some experience at dealing with boats. Aside from him the only other person in the boat was Miko; who was currently sitting at the corner with her Combusken and Absol.

After what happened in Castelia Studios Marie and Kevin decided to stay behind with the other teachers so that she could help out in case the Black Knights attacked the city; and of course Valerie and Claudia stayed behind as well since they lacked any means of fighting.

“All right if we’re all here then we should get going.” Fin grabbed a hold of the stirring wheel before he started to move it around, causing the boat to move as well and begin floating deeper into the sea.

Reggie patted Chigon’s head, mostly as a way to stop himself from feeling seasick. He was really nervous, not just about the Black Knights but what the plans were and what would happen. After the events of the year before Reggie had thought that everything would go back to normal but things just got crazy again in one swift motion and during a trip that was supposed to be fun.

“Hey don’t look so down!” Reggie turned away from his own thoughts so that he could come into view with Allison; who was now standing over him. “If you don’t put your all into it then we’ll lose so cheer up man.” She patted his shoulder lightly before she walked deeper into the boat.

Liberty Garden was starting to come into view just as the sky started to darken causing Fin to squint his eyes so that he could fight against the increasing wind. “There it is.” Freed looked towards the pier that was now getting closer with the shortening distance. He grabbed a pokeball that had been strapped to his waist and unstrapped it. “You know I think I might know why they came here.”

“Really what do you think it is?” Miko asked, trying to stop the wind from blowing her hair around.

“I think Jack should say it since he’s originally from Unova,” Freed smiled as he turned to look at Jack who was still sorting out strategies in his corner of the boat.

Jack sighed in annoyance; he didn’t really feel like talking at the moment, mostly because it would just make him lose his focus. “I guess I can say that story though frankly I never believed in it to begin with.” he uncrossed his legs and adjusted his glasses. “There is a story that says that the legendary Phantom Pokémon Victini lives in Liberty Garden. Victeni is a Pokémon with a special ability the ability to grant absolute victory to the one who controls it without questions.” He looked at the island with a more serious face. “However it is a Pokémon that can turn invisible so it isn’t exactly easy to spot.”

“A Phantom Pokémon huh…” Allison raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“A Phantom Pokémon is a Pokémon that’s really hard to spot it’s rare and really powerfully though they also tend to be small and cute too,” Stacy giggled before she kept going. “I don’t know much about it but most Phantom Pokémon tend to have control over something like Mew being able to control energy or Celebi controlling time and there’s also Jirachi who can grant wishes,” she explained with her index finger raised.

“The invisible part is also a good deal of them,” Freed nodded his head. “However if they’re indeed like the evil teams of years past then they must have a way to spot it,” he grinned confidently as the boat made a stop next to the pier. “The plan will be simple. Fin, Jack and I will go deeper into Liberty park while Miko, Reggie, Allison and Stacy will stay back and hide themselves.”

Reggie was able to hear Allison muttered something along the lines of “Why me?” but didn’t comment on it before he and Chigon got off the boat behind Miko. He didn’t want to stay on the sidelines either but he wasn’t as strong as Fin or Jack either way. Chigon seemed to be a little bit uneasy though; a feeling that was familiar to Reggie for some reason that he just couldn’t pinpoint.

“What’s with him?” Stacy asked curiously as she looked down at the small dragon.

“He’s just a bit nervous I guess,” Reggie shrugged, not wanting to dwell into the matter at the moment.

“All right then let’s move out!” Freed called out, deciding to step in front of the others and make his way over the steps that led into Liberty Garden.

Clarice and Salen were standing in front of a large pedestal plate. Over the plate was a large rock shaped V that overlooked the sea. “So this is the place where the Phantom Pokémon Victini is sleeping in huh?” Clarice smiled anxiously while staring at the pedestal. “I can’t wait to see the little guy come out.

“It’s too bad that once he does come out we’ll win everything without much of a struggle.” Schwarz who was sitting on top of a rock on the other side pointed out with an almost bored tone in his voice. “There’s no point in a battle if there’s no struggle that’s what I always say,” he replied while fidgeting with his fingers.

“You’re the reason we’ve been losing a lot of people lately, you just throw the grunts around like they’re cheap toys.” Schwarz turned towards the two people standing on the left side of the path that led to the V pedestal. They were both female members and they were both dressed in a similar armor to his; except theirs lacked the chest pads and seemed to be more figure hugging so as to show their bodies. They were twins with short black hair; except one of them had theirs done in two pig tails and the other in one ponytail.

“Sandra and Cassandra when did the two bitches of the west get here!” Schwarz laughed; causing the twins to fume at the comment. “As for the grunts well it isn’t my fault they’re weak now is it,” he shrugged in a calm manner as if to say that it wasn’t his fault.

“Now Schwarz you shouldn’t treat your fellow members so badly.” Schwarz cocked his head back towards the pedestal, staring at the man that was standing in front of it while holding on to a beat up Skyla by the hair. He had long flowing green hair that hit his waist along with a pair of glowing green eyes. He was wearing a long black colored robe with a red line going in the middle so as to distinguish the sipper and he also had a pale white skin. “Is this the place?” the man asked before holding Skyla up.

Skyla barely let out a whimper. Her face had been filled with bruises and cuts almost disfiguring it and the pain that was coursing through her body after being drugged so as to not fight back was starting to take a toll on her. “Ye..yes…” she groaned; though it was barely audible.

“Very well.” The man seemed to hear it well enough as he proceeded to drop Skyla and got closer to the pedestal. “In that case Victini I think it’s time for you to come out and greet me properly,” he grinned before pulling out a small purple colored pokeball that had an M embedded on it. “What better way to get you to react than to use the Pokémon that was left as Team Plasma’s last will.”

“Well there seems to be an enjoyable event going on here.” The man, along with the other Black Knight agents turned around so as to pinpoint the location of the voice.

Freed, Jack and Fin stood at entrance of the path with Freed’s Bisharp, Jack’s Electivire and Fin’s Samurott standing next to them. “Sorry if we’re interrupting but I guess you didn’t get the memo that people aren’t allowed to be here at this hour of the day,” Freed stated flamboyantly before he turned to his Bisharp. “Of course considering the garments you’re wearing and the way poor Skyla seems to have been treated I judge that there’s something else bringing you here in this beautiful evening.”

“It seems we have some unwanted guests today huh?” the man turned to the Black Knight agents around him. “You guys take care of them until I’m able to get the block off from the Master Ball.”

“Got it, I could use a warm up.” Schwarz stood up from the rock he was sitting down on before walking onto the middle of the path; standing in front of Freed. “I see you came to save the gym leader. I didn’t think you’d actually have the guts though.” He flashed a look of curiosity and mocking at Fin.

Fin clenched his fists as hard as possible; so much that he would’ve been able to draw blood. He just couldn’t believe how they had treated Skyla and the way she looked as if the life had been drawn out of her. “Out of my way!” Fin roared, signaling for his Samurott to jump forward before it fired a powerful Ice Beam at Schwarz.

“This will have to be treated with in the best way possible.” Schwarz threw a pokeball forward, releasing his Gigalith into the pathway before its body became embedded with an iron colored, allowing it to parry the attack before it raised its head. “Rock Blast!” Gigalith roared out as the orange stones around its body shot out from it and were fired at the group.

“Bisharp use Psychocut!” Freed’s Bisharp jumped forward, swiftly slashing at the stones with grace and movement; using its blades to cut them in half perfectly. “You two head for the pedestal I’ll take care of this one.”

Fin didn’t need to hear anymore and was already off on Samurott’s back, deciding to jump over Schwarz along with Jack; who was now riding on his Zebstrika. “Gigalith use Rock Slide on that son of a bitch!” Gigalith let out a roared before it slammed its front legs down on the floor causing a barrage of rocks to fly at Bisharp.

“Double Team then Gyroball.” Freed didn’t even miss a beat of the battle as his Bisharp jumped forward instantly and created multiple copies of itself. The copies raised their hands in synchrony before a loud metallic sound started to ring in between their hands only for a sphere made out of sonic energy formed and were promptly fired simultaneously.

The spheres collided with the barrage of rocks causing them to blow straight to them and collide against the Gigalith; whose enormous size prohibited it from moving in time causing to roar as it was pushed back by the shockwaves. “Not bad. You counter that nicely for someone that looks so…simple really.”

“Well they didn’t pick me as Elemental Academy’s Strategy Teacher for nothing,” Freed smiled; putting his right hand over his hips while letting his left one loose. “Strength and speed that’s only a cheap excuse what really makes a Trainer strong is grace and intellect only then can strength and speed be used correctly.”

“So I guess we’ll agree to disagree eh?” Schwarz’s expression seemed to turn a bit more bitter after hearing Freed’s comment. “What’s your name?”

“I guess it will be,” Freed grinned before responded. “As for my name. You may know me as Siegfried Vairmourne .”

“Siegfried Vairmourne huh? That sounds awfully familiar actually,” Schwarz muttered before thrusting his right hand forward. “No matter, Gigalith go for a Giga Impact!”

“Let’s show this man some manners Espenoir.” Freed’s Bisharp nodded its head before assuming a fighting stance.

Fin and Jack charged forward, drowning out the sounds of the battle taking place behind them as they headed towards the pedestal; or more specifically for Fin, Skyla. “You gotta help me get to that guy Jack!”

“Got it,” Jack patted his Zebstrika lightly, signaling for it to speed up and get in front of Fin. The zebra-like Pokémon lifted its neck upwards and sparks began to form inside of it long white mane before they were fired at the Black Knight agents.

“Sandra, Cassandra, take care of those two,” Clarice smiled before jumping on top of her Mandibuzz; allowing her to fly past Fin and Jack.

“Where is she going?” Cassandra asked once she saw the flying type leave.

“She’s probably going to look for that kid from before,” Salen muttered as he stood in front of the green haired man so as to act as a shield. “You two just take care of them I’ll make sure to protect the boss.”

“Got it!” the twins answered simultaneously before they turned towards Zebstrika and the sparks that surrounded its body. “Go Sawk/Throh!” the two women screamed before throwing their pokeballs out onto the ground releasing a pair of humanoid looking Pokémon. They were both clad in white karate robes and looked almost the same aside from the color of the schemes and figure. One of them was blue colored and really thin though it seemed to have long arms and longer legs while the other one had red skin and a muscular build up; together with shorter and more muscular arms and shorter legs.

“Throh use Storm Throw!” the red muscular Pokémon nodded its head before it charged towards the electric type. Before Jack was able to counter the charge Zebstrika had already been grabbed by the neck before it was lifted into the air. Jack held on to the mane for the dear life but was subsequently thrown by the fighting type; making him let go of the mane and hit the ground along with his Pokémon.

“You girls shouldn’t get in our way you know,” Fin grinned; though it was obvious he was trying to recover his usual demeanor. “So just step aside now.”

“Sorry but if you want us to move then you’ll have to beat us first,” Sandra grinned in the same manner.

Fin didn’t respond though, instead opting for getting off his Samurott’s back and turning to Jack. “You’re the Unova expert, what’s the rundown on those two?” he asked curiously while pointing at Throh and Swak.

“Throh is a fighting type Pokémon that relies on its throwing abilities and strength generally focusing on such arts like Judo.” Jack stood up from the ground with a loud groan and proceeded to adjust his glasses. “And Swak also a fighting type however due to its small body it relies more on arts like Karate or boxing and uses its inner strength to fight.”

“Oh…easy,” Fin smiled while looking at Samurott. “I bet we can beat them in one move.” The twins grimaced at this statement.

“Don’t get cocky with use you impudent child!” Sandra screamed in rage. “Go Swak teach them a lesson with Karate Chop!” Swak nodded its head to its master before it fired off; putting both of its hands together before they began to glow.

“You know what sucks about fighting types and training them based on their nature?” Fin raised his head to reveal that he had kept his right eye close. “That if you train them on close combat they’ll just an easy hit.”

Samurott roared and charged at Swak; putting its sword out before it began to glow in a blue colored. It threw the sword down slashing at the fighting type and causing it to roar before it was thrown back by the power of the force. “Ariel Ace might be the only flying attack Samurott has but it is strong so I think it’s enough.”

“Sis why did you charge like that, you knew that was stupid.” Cassandra scolded before turning to the two trainers. “Throh attack them again, we have to make sure Swak can recover.”

“Zebstrika let’s go!” Jack jumped on top of Zebstrika back once more before they proceeded to charge at Throh in a reminiscent move just like the one from before.

“Nothing will change here. Use Storm Throw once more!” Throh stretched its arms out, preparing to attack with the same throw that it had used before. It grabbed a hold of Zebstrika’s neck and lifted it up much like the first time. However, instead of hanging on to his Pokémon like before Jack jumped off from Zebstrika and into the air. “What?”

“I don’t fall for the same trick twice you know,” Jack threw his left hand up before uttering his command. “Thunder now!” Zebstrika let out an ear piercing howl before electricity surrounded both it and Throh; making the fighting type scream in suffering due to the powerful electric currents; making it throw Zebstrika back down; though it was able to land on its feet this time.

“We’re not done yet you….kids…” Cassandra frowned slightly at the fact that she wasn’t able to come up with a better come back for the attack. “Throh attack!” she turned to her Pokémon; who was now limping and rubbing the burns obtained through the Thunder attack. “Come on we can still get them.”

“Let’s just finish this already Jack. We have to get to that guy…”

Before Fin could keep talking though a powerful wave of energy spread around the area causing fin and Jack to step back. Their bodies became heavier, as if something was pushing them down against the ground and they weren’t able to get any closer either. Of course Cassandra and Sandra weren’t any better and they had both hit the ground once the wave swoop them off. “Looks like the boss finally managed to break the lock but I think it’d be better if he didn’t trip us too.” Sandra frowned.

“That’s hard to ask for,” Cassandra smirked before she stood up along with her sister.

“It’s finally complete!” the green haired man roared into the sky; with his Master held upwards as it opened at a slow pace. “Now it’s time for us to achieve our goal. Salen moved aside.”

Salen nodded his head in understanding and proceeded to slide away from his boss; making sure that he was standing right next to him so as to not get caught up in what was about to happen. “You boys will be our first victims.”

“Jack…what’s inside of that Master Ball?” Fin’s tone became intimidated as he proceeded to stare at the purple colored ball.

“I don’t know but…I suggest we run,” Jack answered quietly, he wasn’t even able to form a sentence due to the fear that had crawled onto his back.

“This Pokémon is the Pokémon created to grasp victory the Pokémon that sets the example why humans shouldn’t intervine with nature!” the man threw the Master Ball into the air before it opened in one swift motion. Fin and Jack gasped as a large light hit the ground and began to form in front of them. “This is the Pokémon that was created for humanity’s destruction…”

“Damn it with just her Mandibuzz…” Stacy squirmed on the grass as she tried to get back up. Her almost knocked out Alakazam was lying next to her; though it seemed like it was struggling to get up as well. Miko was on the ground at the other side of the area; though she was know kneeling over her beat up Combusken’s shoulder.

“She surprised us but I guess that should’ve been expected since we weren’t being careful,” Miko coughed up before turning to the two people in front of her.

Reggie was panting with both Chigon and Monferno standing at his sides; they both seemed to be really beat up and Chigon had some blood running down its mouth as well. Face off against Reggie was Clarice, who had her Mandibuzz waving its wings in front of her as it glared at Reggie. “See I told you we’ll see each other again,” Clarice smiled slyly. “It’s too bad you weren’t able to put up a fight this time either and I had my hopes…now I should just grab what I want shouldn’t it.”

“Chigon and Monferno use Flamethrower!” Reggie threw his left hand forward. Both Monferno and Chigon jumped forward and fired two jets of orange hot flames at the flying type Pokémon.

“Air Slash!” Mandibuzz squaked loudly before thrusting both of its wings forward sending a barrage of cutting slashes towards the nearing flames. The wind slashed through the flames almost instantly before they collided with Reggie and his two Pokémon; sending all three of them flying back as the winds cut their bodies.

Reggie groaned to himself, he wasn’t able to fight off Clarice even with the help of Stacy and Miko and after receiving multiple rounds of attacks by her flying type his body had all but shot down. “So I noticed something funny about this little guy.” Clarice walked closer to Chigon and Reggie before she grabbed the small dragon and put her hand on Reggie’s cheeks.

Reggie turned his eyes to her causing him to look straight into her heartless and curious eyes. “This guy is always out of its pokeball. It’s a Pokémon that’s never been seen before and could be stolen at any moment yet you don’t have it in a pokeball.” She rubbed his cheek lightly; making a shiver run through Reggie’s spine as he looked at Chigon. “So that means you haven’t actually caught it have you?” she grinned maliciously.

Reggie’s eyes widened once the realization hit him. Was Clarice planning what he thought she was planning ; if so then he would have to act fast. However, his body wasn’t willing to comply to his mind’s wishes, he had been beat up by Mandibuzz’s attacks so much that he was barely able to move. “Please don’t do it…” was all he was able to stutter.

“Don’t worry I’ll take care of him well,” Clarice chuckled before leaning closer to Reggie causing her lips to intertwine it wasn’t warm or tender like Miko’s or Marie’s but more bitter and forced than anything else.

“What the…get away from him!” Miko and Combusken started charging forward; only for them to be sent back by Mandibuzz’s Whirlwind attack, causing Combusken to return to its pokeball as well.

Clarice lifted herself up away from Reggie and grabbed Chigon. “That should be thank you enough for a child like you shouldn’t it?” she smirked before she grabbed an empty pokeball on her belt and began to raise it towards Chigon. “Time for capture.”

Reggie couldn’t respond and if he didn’t he knew that he wouldn’t be seeing Chigon once more, it was a Pokémon that was entrusted to him he couldn’t just let it get away.

Before the pokeball was anywhere near Chigon’s face a powerful explosion rang out from above them along with a large sphere of light that had spread out into the air. This, of course made Clarice grinned to herself before she looked at Chigon. “Or maybe…I do need to get to know you better.” She suddenly dropped Chigon onto the floor; making it hit the ground with a loud thud. “Now I’ll have three Pokémon that I can check out all to myself…how exciting,” she jumped onto her Mandibuzz’s back before she turned to Reggie. “I’m sure we’ll meet again and next time if you do well I might actually take your Pokémon away,” she smiled cheerfully at him before waving her hand; she proceeded to fly off towards the V pedestal, finally giving Reggie the time to get up.

“Are you okay buddy?” Reggie asked softly, rocketing Chigon to check that it was still awake.

“Chi…” Chigon muttered lightly with its left eye moving lazily as if it was trying to stay awake. Reggie turned around; noticing that Monferno was crawling its way towards the path were the explosion had come from. Reggie was able to understand though, Monferno was really prideful and being defeated so easily wasn’t something it could take.

Reggie began to run over to Monferno. However as he reached the entrance into the path he was able to get a good look at what had happened. There were three bodies lying down on the floor along with three Pokémon to accompany them.

As Reggie got closer he was able to get a better look though. Freed, Fin and Jack had all been knocked out by the power of the blast along with their Pokémon who seemed to be in critical state; surely from protecting their trainers to the best of their abilities. “Everyone…” Reggie whimpered before he turned to the V pedestal. The Black Knight agents were all standing next to each other, apparently covering for a long green haired man that had now approached the pedestal.

But the thing that got Reggie’s attention wasn’t them but the large insect-like Pokémon standing in the middle of the area. It was cover in violet colored armor and seemed to be mechanical while resembling a mantis. It had a pair of red robotic eyes that matched with its deformed bug-like face. It also had a cannon attached to its back with a pair of knife-like weapons on its hands. “What…what is that?”

“The Pokémon that will grant us victory.” The green haired man made his way out from the wall of Black Knights before he looked at Reggie. In his arms was a small unconscious Pokémon. It had a long V sticking out from its head which was orange colored along with the V shaped orange mark on its chest. The rest of its body was cream colored and it had a pair of large blue eyes, which, like Chigon’s were lazily moving around. “This is Genesect the Pokémon that combines technology and nature and together with the Pokémon of victory Victini the Black Knight’s victory is now assured!”

End of Chapter 12
Next Time: Victoria Inalcanzable Parte 2

Oh wow, Victini + Genesect? Haha, I wonder how they'll deal with it.

Also, it's Sawk. :p

And yes Genesect will be part of the next couple of chapters; but I'll make it more original since it's a machine I'll treat it more like one.
Technically though, Genesect isn't a machine. It wasn't a machine at least.

I'd also like to note that I really liked your battle scenes, it's something you're good at and it always seems to me after reading them as if you always have an easy time writing them.

Ironically I actually have a hard time writing them xD the thing about battling scenes is that you have to plan most of them out. So as you plan and you play it in your head over and over again it eventually becomes boring once you start to write it so for me that makes me take longer to complete them. It isn't just that either, I also take battle length into account so there are a lot of battles or parts of the battles that are taken out.

Genesect, Victini and Chigon. Oh My! FYI Swak stands for sealed with a kiss. Though my sis had the same problem.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom