• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Advanced Challenge DVD's Volumes 1 & 2 In Stores Today!

Sharpshooter

Pink and Black attack!
Reaction score
Today's september the 6th which means the first set of the Advanced Challenge DVD's are out today.

Pokémon Advanced Challenge 1: "Love At First Flight"

hbjhvb5bk.png

Includes The Following Episodes!:
"What You Seed Is What You Get!"
"Love At First Flight!"
"Let Bagons Be Bagons!"
"The Princess And The Togepi!"
"A Togepi Mirage!"

Product Details
MSRP: $14.98
Encoding: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Requires a Multi-region DVD player)
No. of discs: 1
Format: Animated, Color, Dolby
Rated: NR
Studio: Ventura Distribution
DVD Release Date: September 6, 2005
Run Time: 110

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokémon Advanced Challenge Volume 2: "Maxxed Out"

asdfasdfas8lo.png

Includes The Following Episodes!:
"Candid Camerupt!"
"I Feel Skitty!"
"Zig Zag Zangoose!"
"Maxxed Out!"
"Pros And Con-Artists!"

Product Details
MSRP: $14.98
Encoding: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Requires a Multi-region DVD player)
No. of discs: 1
Format: Animated, Color, Dolby
Rated: NR
Studio: Ventura Distribution
DVD Release Date: September 6, 2005
Run Time: 110

Thank goodness they didn't put Togetic on the cover of the first one, major spoiler much?

Agreed. The Kanto & Johto Journey covers were the best ones produced. These ones look like images that have just been slapped on from a strategy guide.

Meh, so the first two English dvds are out. Big deal! I have up to the episode with Kanata on dvd in full English!

Aw, nuts, I was hoping I'd be able to get Pros and Con Artists and Come What May on the same disc.

Jo-Jo said:
Aw, nuts, I was hoping I'd be able to get Pros and Con Artists and Come What May on the same disc.

This is why you should buy all the DVDs, and not just the ones with Drew in it. o_O

Hey! I find that accusation offensive, presumptious and impossible to deny! :p

I just happen to only want the Drew eps. For... debate thread purposes. *cough*

Considering how few episodes Drew actually appears in, you probably don't have that much to buy. Not to mention he doesn't even get much screentime in the early contest episodes, Grace gets more action than he does in those eps.

Yup, which means that I get to keep back enough money to eat with. ;)

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom