• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Adventures anime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Noctowl

Go! PikaBot!
Reaction score
12779710.jpg

Something tells me that's fake. If it isn't the fact that the Pokemon Adventures image looks fanmade, or the fact that this hasn't been confirmed on any Japanese sites, or the fact that if Special were to be made into an anime people wouldn't need to by the manga, idk what it is.

It's fake. How would they know that Special is getting an anime? I can understand that they put Adventures in the spotlight because the English version is getting a full release and all, but an anime? No way, keep it in manga form please. My favorite manga always get screwed over once they become anime.

Fake, obviously.

...I hate this kind of things.

or the fact that if Special were to be made into an anime people wouldn't need to by the manga

this is wrong, plenty of manga get an anime series, and the manga still sells like hot cakes, very seldom would an anime series make the manga stop...

in fact a PokeSupe anime would increase the manga sale for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom