• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Adventures: Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee

If I recall, they're still doing the Alola chapters-so a Let's Go iteration is still a ways off.

Tbh, I don't think they'll do anything with Let's Go in Pokemon Adventures. Rather, I see them waiting until the next core series game comes out toward the end of this year.

If they did do something though, they'd probably introduce the female player with Eevee as her partner, showcase all the Partner Eevee moves, and develop an arc around Meltan/Melmetal. Also, Red, Blue, and Green would all be featured as well, with Red's Pikachu using several Partner Pikachu moves.

I'm still hoping that they'll finally finish the B2/W2 arc after all this time more so than a Let's Go arc. I'm not sure what they could do to adapt the features from Let's Go into the Adventures series. I could see them having Yellow stand in for the female trainer though, especially when I can't see the male trainer being featured when he already looks like a younger Red. Since the partner Eevee can't evolve, that would be perfect for her and it would be nice to see her get a bit of attention in the series. Red, Blue and Green would definitely be involved and Red's Pikachu could use its special moves from the games.

It would probably be a relatively short arc. With a new generation coming out this year, they'd probably want them to do an arc featuring the new Pokemon sooner rather than later. They could probably cover a Let's Go arc within a couple of volumes or so like they did with the FR/LG and HG/SS chapters. I don't know how long the OR/AS arc was. They would make Team Rocket the villains again, although it would be strange for Silver to not be involved and I don't know if they'd include him in this hypothetical arc.

I didn't think of Yellow having both Pikachu and Eevee. While that would give her the bulk of attention for the arc, I don't know if they'd leave Red out completely. He'd be the stand-in for the male playable character like Yellow would be for the female trainer. Plus, his Pikachu seems to be more popular compared to Yellow's. I wouldn't be against Yellow being on her own, but I don't know how likely that is to happen.

I didn't factor in Meltan either. That could be connected to whatever goal Team Rocket would have in this possible storyline. A single volume might be a bit too short or make the arc feel rushed, but I wouldn't be too surprised if that happens considering that they would need to start working on the next generation arc as soon as possible too.

They released an artwork featuring Red and his Pikachu and Eevee (now an Espeon) recently. I feel that the logical next step is to have Yellow mirror Red rather than dropping Chuchu. Red would teach the new mascots their signature moves and help battle Melmetal or whatever.

I'd also like for Green (girl) to get her old personality back and be more active than in ORAS at the very least.

Last edited:
They released an artwork featuring Red and his Pikachu and Eevee (now an Espeon) recently. I feel that the logical next step is to have Yellow mirror Red rather than dropping Chuchu. Red would teach the new mascots their signature moves and help battle Melmetal or whatever.

I'd also like for Green (girl) to get her old personality back and be more active than in ORAS at the very least.
Where can we view this artwork? I'd like to see.

Doubt they'll go there, and even if they did it would have to be shrot since there's not much they can do with LG that wasn't done in the original games and remakes for them to work with.

I'm still hoping that they'll finally finish the B2/W2 arc after all this time more so than a Let's Go arc.

You mean they never finished that?! :eek::confused:

Where can we view this artwork? I'd like to see.
rn66NJr.png

It makes me wonder if the potential saga/round might be set between the Yellow and GSC chapters.

Being set between the Yellow and G/S/C arcs would be an interesting twist. That would allow them to focus just on Red if they wanted him to use both Pikachu and Eevee. It would also make it easier to just focus on the first generation of Pokedex holders since they wouldn't have to factor in Silver or any of the other Pokedex holders in a confrontation against Team Rocket.

Kusaka could explain Chuchu's origin, Eevee's evolution and Green catching the bird trio, which I believe were just referenced in GSC. It's also possible that Archer and the other three met the Kanto Pokedex holders long before the HGSS chapter; it was always weird how they just showed up out of nowhere.

You don't even understand how sad it is that they didn't finish B/W 2. Its almost become a joke over on the Pokemon Special Discord. But I won't go onto why because it's a spoiler.

You can tell it like this.

Black, the main character of B/W was trapped in the Light Stone along with Reshiram after beating Ghetsis. And White, his friend and potential ship could only watch helplessly as he was absorbed and the light stone flew off somewhere. This was of course supposed to be resolved in BW2 as White is trying to figure out what happened and she does manage to find the light stone. But right after that BW2 went on hiatus and it's been that way for years now with no resolution in sight. Black is still trapped there with Reshiram.

This is all because TPCi keeps pushing the manga writer to keep up with the release of the new games instead of finishing what they started.

Last edited:
Considering that Adventures is a monthly series and we seem to get a new main series game every year with only some break years, keeping up with the new games must be pretty hard for the writer of the series. I still hope that they can finally finish B2/W2 one of these days, especially when I liked the B/W arc so much.

They need multiple writers and artists. That may not be typical for a manga, but this has one has simultaneous chapters.

Now that the topic has changed I can safely ask...Are the XY and ORAS chapters finished? And have there been any news of an USUM arc?

Now that the topic has changed I can safely ask...Are the XY and ORAS chapters finished?
XY and ORAS haven't received regular volume releases yet, but they were wrapped up in the magazines and mini volumes in 2016. There's a chance that some content will be revised/added after B2W2 is finally laid to rest, but will anyone care by then?

And have there been any news of an USUM arc?
Necrozma is in the SM chapter. I don't think that Team Rainbow Rocket has been hinted at.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom