• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Adventures ORAS story arc coming soon: First round will debut on January 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Adventures ORAS story arc coming soon: First round will debut on January 6

In the fourth and final Japanese omnibus reissue of the Ruby & Sapphire chapter of Pokémon Adventures, an advertisement was included for a forthcoming story arc based on Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Adventures ORAS story arc coming soon: First round will debut on January

This manga is awesome!

Re: Pokémon Adventures ORAS story arc coming soon: First round will debut on January

Nice. The RS arc was my favorite. I can't wait to see more of Ruby and Sapphire and Steven. I wonder if those two have a nice relationship in the upcoming ORAS arc :3 Franticshipping has been one of my fav pairings.

I got excited when I read this...

..until I remembered Emerald was a character.

Nice. The RS arc was my favorite. I can't wait to see more of Ruby and Sapphire and Steven. I wonder if those two have a nice relationship in the upcoming ORAS arc :3 Franticshipping has been one of my fav pairings.

I just want to see Wallace and Steven flirting with each other. I know Wallace is head over heels for Winona in Pokémon Adventures, but the HoennChamp ship is all but confirmed. :D

I just want to see Wallace and Steven flirting with each other. I know Wallace is head over heels for Winona in Pokémon Adventures, but the HoennChamp ship is all but confirmed. :D

It's actually Originshipping for Steven x Wallace, but lol yes those two certainly have an interesting relationship.

Anyways, I hope they don't kill Steven again in the ORAS arc :/

It's actually Originshipping for Steven x Wallace, but lol yes those two certainly have an interesting relationship.

Well, if the Delta Episode actually is confirming a multi-verse in Pokémon, how do we know it's our Steven who actually got revived? Maybe he and all the others got replaced with their counterparts from the Mega Verse? ;)

But why Origin Shipping? Steven isn't a Cave of Origin guardian is he? I don't really remember the original games.

Well, if the Delta Episode actually is confirming a multi-verse in Pokémon, how do we know it's our Steven who actually got revived? Maybe he and all the others got replaced with their counterparts from the Mega Verse? ;)

But why Origin Shipping? Steven isn't a Cave of Origin guardian is he? I don't really remember the original games.

I hope that isn't the case. Celebi only turned back time.

According to the shipping description in bulbapedia, the shipping is called Originshipping because they Steven and Wallace both wait for the player character outside the Cave of Origin. (He was there to comfort Wallace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom