• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Zarego

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Zaregoto: The ...

Media Factory's Da Vinci Denshi Navi has posted the results of a poll asking people which book or manga they would like to see animated - Hidenori Kusaka's "Pokémon Adventures" manga came in third, with a total of 108 votes.

Read more on Bulbanews

Adil

Stranded
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Za

I would definitely love to see the anime version of BW chapters and besides Adventures, Reburst... ^__^

Hurricane Kishore

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Za

I like to see anime version of Diamond & Pearl chapter

Peachy

Disappointment
Reaction score

I want to see the Red and Blue, Yellow, Gold and Silver, and Crystal chapters.

Somari

Reaction score

I want to see animated versions of every chapter. I can't imagine it taking that many episodes to go from RG to BW - maybe 150 episodes top, probably less.