• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Zarego

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Zaregoto: The ...

Media Factory's Da Vinci Denshi Navi has posted the results of a poll asking people which book or manga they would like to see animated - Hidenori Kusaka's "Pokémon Adventures" manga came in third, with a total of 108 votes.

Read more on Bulbanews

Stranded
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Za

I would definitely love to see the anime version of BW chapters and besides Adventures, Reburst... ^__^

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Adventures placed third in Media Factory Animation poll: NishiOisiN's 'Za

I like to see anime version of Diamond & Pearl chapter

Disappointment
Reaction score

I want to see the Red and Blue, Yellow, Gold and Silver, and Crystal chapters.

Reaction score

I want to see animated versions of every chapter. I can't imagine it taking that many episodes to go from RG to BW - maybe 150 episodes top, probably less.