• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Adventures: Scarlet and Violet

DigitalGen6

Amid the snow falling down in flakes from the sky
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
If Pokémon Adventures got a Scarlet and Violet chapter OR if you worked for TPC and were in charge of making said chapter, what would you put in it?

I don’t have any ideas except:
• Florian is named Scarlet and starts with Quaxly because tradition (same reason Black, Nate and X got Tepig, Oshawott and Chespin)
• Juliana is named Violet and gets a Sprigatito (same reason Florian/Scarlet gets Quaxly)
• That just leaves Nemona with Fuecoco
I was originally gonna have Juliana/Violet get Fuecoco but then I realized she’s not the one who gets a starter weak to yours, Nemona is, which is why I changed her starter)
I guess one protagonist is gonna be more into battling and Terastallizing, while the other more into more down to earth things like school and picnics, and possibly research

What are your ideas?

More ideas:
Because the schools differ from one another in the two games, the schools would probs have to be merged into one big school with two different buildings and then dorm buildings (kind of like in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)
Florian/Scarlet would agree on Nemona’s idea to do the Gym Challenge, and Juliana/Violet, like I said before, would probably be more interested in schoolwork and going on picnics, buying lots of ingredients and such, and as part of research, she would agree on Arven’s idea to look for the Titan Pokémon and capture them, then Scarlet joins her sometime later since he wants in on it too
One of them would have to be focused on taking down Team Star, most likely Scarlet

Edit: Wow, did I really come up with more ideas than I expected? OMG Wow

Considering that for the first time ever, during the marketing of the corresponding games, the female PC was more associated with the primary version and the male with the secondary, I would actually like if Juliana was the character Scarlet and Florian the one named Violet.
I'd give Florian's character Quaxly since we haven't had a new gen boy have the water-type starter since Ruby for whatever dumb reason and its LONG overdue. Juliana's character I'd give Sprigatito since I think it fits her more.
Florian would bond and travel with Miraidon and Juliana with Koraidon who they'd both meet near the academy.
For the plot, I'd have them both do the academy treasure hunt, only one would do the tasks on the west side of the map and the other would do the east. Then they'd both finish up and do the northern ones between each other. It would be a plot similar to RS, where two characters are trying to compete their tasks before the other and in the end they'd tie or the plot would interrupt them or something like that. The academy would be a single school merged into one with characters varying between the uniforms they wear. Nemona, Arven, and Penny would show up with roles similar to their game roles, giving out lore for their respective part of the treasure hunt which would all culminate in a final arc for area zero.
Neither of the kids would have legendaries or mythicals on their team. (I had to throw that in there because I'm getting sick of that.)

I like these ideas!
I'd give Florian's character Quaxly since we haven't had a new gen boy have the water-type starter since Ruby for whatever dumb reason and its LONG overdue. Juliana's character I'd give Sprigatito since I think it fits her more.
Yeah, it was either a Grass starter or Fire starter since then (don’t forget Nate/Kyōhei/Blake was one of the protagonists in the B2W2 chapter)
Florian would bond and travel with Miraidon and Juliana with Koraidon who they'd both meet near the academy.
That sounds cool. I play Scarlet primarily and my character is a girl and I also have the Grass starter (not to mention I’ve made a canon team for the female MC with Quaxly as her starter and Koraidon as the Pokémon she bonds and travels with
For the plot, I'd have them both do the academy treasure hunt, only one would do the tasks on the west side of the map and the other would do the east. Then they'd both finish up and do the northern ones between each other. It would be a plot similar to RS, where two characters are trying to compete their tasks before the other and in the end they'd tie or the plot would interrupt them or something like that. The academy would be a single school merged into one with characters varying between the uniforms they wear. Nemona, Arven, and Penny would show up with roles similar to their game roles, giving out lore for their respective part of the treasure hunt which would all culminate in a final arc for area zero.
Whoa I like this!
Neither of the kids would have legendaries or mythicals on their team. (I had to throw that in there because I'm getting sick of that.)
That’s okay!

What do you think the protagonists personalities would be? And also, what team do you think the two would have (like the kind of Pokémon they’d catch)?

What do you think the protagonists personalities would be? And also, what team do you think the two would have (like the kind of Pokémon they’d catch)?

Not sure about personalities. I just assume they'll have opposite personalities as usual.

No true guesses on their teams either. Like I said, I just pray that they won't have any legendary/mythical Pokémon. I also hope they'll stick to Paldean Pokemon. I wasn't a fan of Henry having Gurdurr and Oranguru over new Galar Pokémon. Oh, and on that note, I hope they won't have any "themes" for their teams which limit their team options. I will say, I could see them owning Armarouge and Ceruldge based on the associated game.

It seems pretty unlikely they’ll own one (I know Red, Green and Blue befriended the legendary birds, but never had them on their team)
Not sure about personalities. I just assume they'll have opposite personalities as usual.
If I was writing the Scarlet and Violet manga, I would probably make Florian/Violet an introvert or something (his pose sort of reflects it) and Juliana/Scarlet an extrovert (her pose reflects it)
No true guesses on their teams either. Like I said, I just pray that they won't have any legendary/mythical Pokémon. I also hope they'll stick to Paldean Pokemon. I wasn't a fan of Henry having Gurdurr and Oranguru over new Galar Pokémon.
I haven’t read the SwSh manga, so I didn’t know he had those Pokémon. I have some ideas for their teams though:
Oh, and on that note, I hope they won't have any "themes" for their teams which limit their team options. I will say, I could see them owning Armarouge and Ceruldge based on the associated game.
Yeah. It’s hard to think of themes for teams (and I myself tried to make a team with a theme but I failed because it was too hard).
Great idea!
Florian/Violet = Ceruledge
Juliana/Scaet = Armarouge

I just made a team for both of them.
Juliana/Scarlet:
3E6BE8D8-E1AF-4A96-A6F6-7B72CBE6A285.jpeg

Florian/Violet:
A0C43127-EF15-4C32-9388-409E73893F7B.jpeg
No Tera types because I wasn’t sure which ones I should give them.

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom