• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Adventures volumes 15-29 to be released?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Who knows? I don't. I have no idea what's going on. Buuuuut...apparently someone added US release dates for volumes 15-29 of Pokemon Adventures onto Bulbapedia.

That person also posted a link to Viz that confirms these are real. I'm not too sure.....but maybe you guys can help? They're probably placeholders or something.

Volume 15 is listed as October 4, 2011 (I'm assuming this is a mistake.)
Volume 16 is listed as December 6, 2011
Volume 17 is listed as February 7, 2012
Volume 18 is listed as April 3, 2012
Volume 19 is listed as June 5, 2012
Volume 20 is listed as August 7, 2012
Volume 21 is listed as October 21, 2012
Volume 22 is listed as December 4, 2012
Volume 23 is listed as February 5, 2013
Volume 24 is listed as April 2, 2013
Volume 25 is listed as June 4, 2013
Volume 26 is listed as August 6, 2013
Volume 27 is listed as October 1, 2013
Volume 28 is listed as December 3, 2013
Volume 29 is listed as February 4, 2014

These aren't confirmed so don't get excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are most likely placeholder dates not only because October has come and gone, but I don't know if it's common for Viz or any company to announce release dates for that many products over two years in advanced. Though, this does give me hope that they will release volumes 15-29 at some point or else they wouldn't have put up volume listings on their website. It's possible that it's just a huge mistake from whoever is in charge of their website, but I prefer to be more hopeful about this situation, especially when I didn't like the idea of trying to import these volumes myself and I would absolutely love it if they do release these volumes at around the rate of these placeholder dates.

This seems too good to be true. Though there's an "official" source, somethings don't add up like the October date (but if this is real, that might be corrected and changed). I won't hold my breath but I will wait for further news.

You don't know how much I hope this is legitimately real. I want to get to FireRed/LeafGreen SO BAD.

These aren't confirmed so don't get excited.

Too late. XD

Too late. XD

Indeed. XDDD

...And honestly, if Viz Kids released the RS, FRLG and E arcs, I'm sure I'm not the only one that imagines that they'd just add the obvious "insert-game-based title-here" arc subtitle to the covers. It worked for the Gold/Silver set, and is still working with DPPt and BW... Or maybe they might make it their own series, starting at 1 once again? No one knows... 'Tis just another mystery in the world of Pokemon.

But I am hoping that things change for the better on this situation with Viz Kids. I really want to see how well they treat my favorite arc...!

- Juuchan17

Possibly but we don't know. Considering no one noticed these "placeholders" 'till now, it may or may not be the case.
Yeah, but it's pretty interesting...especially as this is Viz's official website and it goes up to volume 29, with volume 30 being Diamond, Pearl/Platinum volume 1.

I'd still like to hope that the fact that these links are still up that Viz is planning on releasing these volumes at some point. These are most likely just placeholder dates, but I think that if Viz didn't have any interest in releasing these volumes, they would have taken down these links by now.

What a puzzlement. Has anybody called Viz to ask them?

Could the dates be right but the *years* be wrong? Perhaps it starts next fall?

I didn't think about the years being wrong. That's possible and I wouldn't mind waiting almost another year for them to start releasing the R/S arc. It would be kind of annoying, but it would be worth it to own those volumes, especially when importing them is out of the question for me. We could send Viz an email about the links through the customer service email address. They replied back when I've contacted them about these volumes not being released earlier this year, so I'll see if I get another response the next time about these links.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom