• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Alderaac

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Does this mean I'm not gonna save a princess? And thus not score?" Ed asks, throwing his arms in the air.

"My brother discussed getting rid of the stray pokemon." Ursula whispered.

"What's so bad about stray pokemon? They're still pokemon, and someone will catch them and start a whole new friendship." Lucien scratched Sphinx's chin.

As Bane wandered into town on a black horse his father had given him a guard steped in his path and said "There are no...barbarians allowed in the town of the highly esteemed king and his heir." Bane swiftly said "Move fool or lose your head."
The guard moved and Bane entered the town.

OOC:Sorry i havent posted yet but ive had a LOT of homework

"Like an animal shelter?" Ed asks. "Sounds nice. Are we sure we're talking about your brother?"

"No no, I mean... well... Could I sleep in the castle, when I help you with your son." Wazàrd asked, "I'm not from here, so I think my language isn't that good... I'm sorry"
"Anyways, what should I do first? Search for your son?"

OOC: it seems a little bit death over here...

Last edited:
"Yes." King Geoffrey replied. "Perhaps that would be better."

Meanwhile...

Ursula turned to see if anyone was eavesdropping. "Perhaps we should take this conversation somewhere more private. Speaking negatively of Gunther will result in an execution."

Leaf muttered under her breath,
"And I don't wanna be near the blade if it comes down." Leaf turned to Ursula,
"Good idea. There's many, many places to hide. Even I don't know all of them."

"Theres an old tavern nearby." Ursula whispered. "It hasn't had many visitors lately. Mostly really shady people. Nobody would think to look there."

"Yeah, whatever, I'll beat up the wizard some other time." Ed says, following. "I'll have three pints of ale, please." He orders, tossing the barkeep some money.

"Lets go." Ursula led the way to a scary looking forest. The trees were all burnt and dead, there was no grass. Only soil.

Leaf sighed ruefully,
"This isn't the most pleasant place, that's for sure."

Wazàrd went out of the castle...
Starting a search for the prince

Gunther took notice of the strange man wandering the streets.

"What is a peasant like you doing in Alderaac?"

"Hello Prins Gunther, I'm Wazàrd from the Flanium region.
I was searching for you..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom