• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon and Inuyasha fic (not crack)

How many stars?

Votes: 3 75.0%

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RainbowMoondust

stomach hurts...
Reaction score
Its AshxMisty and InuyashaxKagome fluff! I suppose I'll post it if anyone seems interested. although, I warn you of its hyperness

P.S. Is this the right place to advertize the fic my friend and I are writing? I've been a bit lost, and I already got in trouble. So if I'm breaking any rules, please just let me know.

Okay, I posted the first chapter!

Last edited:
Okay, I shall post the first chapter. It is on my friend's Kyoku Neko-Chan's fanfiction account. Unfortunatly all grammer and spelling arent perfect because I could not get to them all before it was too late. And without further adieu, Pikayasha vs. Inuchu.

""""This story is not written by just myself, but by a friend too. She wishes to be known as RainbowMoondust. She doesn't wish to make an account so I'll post her limited works under my file. The two of are writing this story together.

The story begins in a region known as "Lykon". It has been three years since our heroes left the Sinnoh region, and now they planning to take some well-deserved R & R. The sun is rising and they're off to the airport to make their way to Ash's hometown, Pallet.

"Ash why don't we just take a boat back to Kanto? It would cost a lot less, and we're not the only ones needing a break. It would be nice to give our wallets one too." Misty frowned.

"Don't even say the word boat anymore Misty." Ash shuddered and Brock began to laugh. Everyone else had a sweat drop appear from behind their heads.

"Are you still a little shaken up from the last time you got on a boat?" Brock stated. "Not every boat ends up like the Titanic did. I shouldn't have let you watch that movie last month." Brock paused to think. "Although, most of the ones you step on seem to end badly."

"Brock, stop harassing Ash about his fears, he can be afraid of whatever he wants to be afraid of." Misty said singling Brock out.

"I'm afraid of bad hair days!" Dawn said raising her hand and catching the attention of the rest of the group in an attempt to brighten the mood up."What about you Brock?"

Brock shuddered. "My biggest fear is finding a very pretty girl and having it turn out to be a guy." He shuddered again and was surrounded by depression marks.

"I'm afraid of blood!" May screamed and shook her head as if trying to shake it off.

"What the heck is this, group therapy or something?" Gary spouted. Suddenly there was a growl coming from May's direction.

"I LIKE TALKING ABOUT MY FEELINGS!" She screamed with flames surrounding her and in her eyes.

"Don't need to get all uppity about it, Miss Typhlosion!" Gary sighed.

"Wait? May, if you're afraid of blood; then what about your…" Misty trailed off. Suddenly May turned redder then a Pikachu's cheeks.

"Oh uh, ha-ha. I mean with like with injuries! I got over that!" May said waving her arms in front of herself. Then May quietly added to herself "I think."

Max looked over to Ash with a confused face. "What are they talking about?"Ash paused for a moment while trying to understand what was going on. Once he figured it out, the trainer started to squirm uncomfortably.

"ASK BROCK!" Ash shouted and hid himself behind Misty. Max then looked over to Brock.

"Well Max. It has to do with making b-aaaaaccccccccckkkkkk!" The lovable Croagunk suddenly cut off brock's sentence. "I wasn't going to go that far." Brock barely managed to spit out.

"You don't want to know." Dawn said as she folded her arms. Then they reached the front of the line to get the luggage check-in done.

"Are you sure it was a good idea to send our Pokémon to Professor Oak before we leave?" Ash asked Brock. At the moment, Brock was still recovering from his adventure with Croagunk. Once he was back on his feet, he responded to Ash.

"This way Team Rocket can't take them from us." Brock proudly stated.

"But we still each have one Pokémon in case we need them." Misty then piped up. "Where's Pikachu!" Ash screamed suddenly. He began to franticly put his hands on his head and shoulders. After he discovered that Pikachu wasn't in any of his normal locations, he started digging through his backpack. First he pulled out a brick.

"Why do you have a brick in your bag?" Gary asked while snickering.

"In, in case I need to build something! Why else?" Ash hotly replied.

"You can't build anything with one brick Ash." Misty said, the only one not laughing. Next, the trainer retrieved an empty 'Cup of Noodles'. Max wanted to say something, but decided against it. A used tissue was then tossed out.

"Ash that's gross! Why would you have a used tissue in your bag!" Dawn screamed catching the attention of several by-passers.

"Is it special from when you lost you first Pokemon battle?" Gary teased putting his hands on his hips.

"No," Ash paused. "I forgot to take it out, I had a cold a while ago."

"What the heck is wrong with you!" Gary flinched. "Are you trying to breed a germ farm in there!"

"No, if I wanted to do that I would have a lot more in there!" Ash said chucking the tissue at Gary and it hit him in the face.

"Hey! Stop trying to infect me!" He screeched.

"If I wanted to do that, I'd do this!" Ash said and tackled Gary to the ground and attempted to shove it in his mouth.

"Guys! Cut it out." Misty sighed, as she was usually the undeclared peacemaker of the group. Gary and Ash where like a Zangoose and Seviper. Their constant bickering would eventually wear her out.

Suddenly Ash came to a realization. "Wait! We haven't found Pikachu!" He screamed. Ash then continued to frantically look through the pile of junk. Misty bent down a picked up a shoelace, Ash noticed and started to get a flustered red face.

"This looks familiar." Misty pondered, talking to herself out loud. She stopped; it hit her. Then expression turned hostile. "ASH WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS! I LOST THIS WHEN WE WHERE IN THE ORANGE ISLANDS!" Togakiss came out of her Pokeball and the Bliss Pokemon began to try to calm the gym leader down.

While Misty was doing her deep breathing exercises, Ash finally located what he was looking for. In his hand was a pokeball. The red had almost faded to pink in some spots and the gray had been soiled to a light grey shade. There were at least 3 dents in various spots and several strange looking scratches. On the button there was a small but distinct chip at the upper section. But most noticeable of all, there was a faded thunderbolt directly about the weathered button. With a steady hand, he opened it. No luck.

"Ash, why would he be in there?" Brock questioned.

"Do you think he could be in with your stuff, Brock?" But before Brock could respond that hyper trainer was already foiling through his bag. It was chock full of supplies and of course several pictures of Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys. Everyone sweatdropped.

Next was May, but all here small bag held was Pokeblocks. Dawn's bag scared off Ash the moment he opened it. There was too much makeup for the trainer to handle. Gary refused to let Ash even glance at his bag.

"Oh! Does the Grandson of the Poetry Guy have naughty books in there!" Dawn exclaimed putting her hands on her mouth.

"What! No! Why? My name is not Grandson of the Poetry Guy! It's…" He paused. "Gary!"

Suddenly out of nowhere a girl with dishwater blond hair and Pikachu ears came out of nowhere. She was wearing a rainbow dress and had a fleece lavander mini jacket on. "You can't say that this show is rated TVY for fantasy violence!" RainbowMoondust exclaimed standing on a suitcase.

"OBJECTION!" Came another voice. She had short white hair and white neko ears and tail. She had a blue corset red long sleeve shirt, green collar, black skirt, striped sock, and combat boots. "But this fan-fic is rated T!" Kyoku smiled. They glared at each other for an epic moment.

"GO BACK TO RUSSIA!" Someone screamed. Both nodded and then disappeared. There was a long and awkward silence.

Max's bag had research, lots of research. Ash then tried to take Misty's bag. But she kept holding it up in the air and waving it around as if she was teasing a growlithe. "Looks like being taller then your boyfriend has finally come in handy!" Dawn whispered in Misty's ears. She blushed and dropped the bag turning to Dawn.

"Ash Pikachu is not in there!" Misty said blushing even darker. All of her things where in that bag. But the trainer didn't seem to be listening to her. She picked up the bag and they soon ended up in a rough game of tug-of-war. Suddenly there was a shocking pulse through the bag and it zapped the two and they screamed in pain. Pikachu crawled out of the bag and yawned. He started to pub his tail against the ground in attempted to get whatever was on it off. It wasn't working so he stuck his tail up so Ash would take it off. Before Ash notice what was happening Misty realized that it was one of her bras that had gotten caught on Pikachu's tail. She grabbed in and shoved it in her bag blushing. All of the noise had woken Pikachu from a long nap.

"Pi pika, chu!sorry I fell asleep)" Misty was back to smiling and she bent down next to him. She began to scratch his ear.

"How did you get it there?" She asked playfully. A thought ran into her mind. "Ash." She said sternly. "How much sugar did you eat in your breakfast?"

"He could have eaten a whole pound and you wouldn't get it out of him." Brock sighed and Misty nodded.

"What?" Ash questioned innocently.

"James, we are getting on that plane!" Jesse triumphantly stated raising a fist. Meowth folded his arms in response. He smiled smugly.

"But first we need disguises. How 'bout sumo wrestlers?" He said but was then attacked by a flaming Jesse.

"I AM NOT GOING TO BE FAT!" She screamed and then began to sparkle as if she was going to go into on of her beauty speeches.

"Ohhh! How about Fashion designers!" James interrupted.

"Nah, we need something better! The red-head twirp is onto us!" Meowth started. "She can see straight through our disguise!"

"All make one so amazing that our own mother wouldn't be able to recognize us!" James said happily. Meowth put his mouth near Jesse's ear.

"His own mother already doesn't recognize him." Meowth snickered.

"Hey, I heard that! It's a tragic story of star-crossed lovers!" James whined.

"This isn't Romeo and Juliet!" Meowth yelled.

"Oh! Yes, I will go on a Juliet!" Jesse squeed. "No where is my Romeo?"

"No! No! I will make it better!" James said.

Moment later…Jesse was dressed in a somewhat adorable sailors outfit. She wore a blond braided wig and had on purple lipstick. She did indeed look unreconizeable. James was wearing a black wig, basketball shorts, football jersey and well he just look ridiculous.

"James you look ridiculous! Change at once, I cannot be seen with you!" Jesse said putting a hand to her side and the other on her forehead.

"Emu? James I don't think feathers are in our budget." Meowth said puzzled.

"Not emu, emo! Oh, whatever! I'll just put something on," James left and came back moment later. He was dress like a geisha. Meowth and Jesse stared at him with wide eyes. They looked at each other and then laughed.

"What! I think I look pretty!" James spouted.

"Pretty stupid!" Meowth laughed.

"Just put something on that doesn't make me look bad!" She screamed shaking a fist in front of his face.

"Alright, alright!" He said cowering in fear. Moments later he came back in the exact same outfit that Jesse was in.

"YOU CAN'T WEAR THAT EITHER!"

He ran away in fear. This time he came back in something more believable. He was dressed as a schoolboy. He wore a Death the Kid wig. It made more sense with Jesse out fit. She sighed and shook her head. "As long as you don't get in my spotlight." She said.

The group had made there was to the area where they would go through security. Once at the front they where stopped. "I'm sorry but your ID's had expired." The computer stated electronically. "State your name and stand still for a picture one at a time."

"What?" Ash said and Misty pushed him forward.

"Just get in line, and get this over with!" She screeched in an irritated voice.

"Ash Ketchum." He stated. His name was written down on the ticket. The camera would go off on the count of three.

"3." The flash came suddenly. The 1 and 2 must have lost power because it didn't ever say it. Ash jumped slightly startled. Thankfully the picture on his 'dex wasn't horrid. Misty was next, then May, Max, Dawn, and Gary was last.

"State you name." The computer said. But just as Gary was about to speak Dawn talked over him.

"Grandson of the—" Dawn started but Gary screamed over her.

"GARY OAK!" He shouted. The name was printed, and he looked at it horrified. "…Grandson of Gary Oat" It had run out of letters. He twitched. Dawn through her arms around Gary's neck giggling.

"Oh wow! Our kids have kids! That's wonderful!" Dawn squeed.

"Dawn! I did not have kids with you!" Gary screamed turning bright red.

"The picture will now be taken." The computer said. "3." It said. Just as that was happening Dawn was still around his neck and Gary had sneezed. After collecting himself and getting Dawn off his back he looked at his picture, he twitched again.

"Hey, Dawn I didn't know you two where going out?" May asked.

"We're not!" Gary screamed. His picture wasn't even of him. He had gotten out of the frame. It was just the top half of Dawns face. He turned bright red.

"Oh, he's just in denial." Dawn whispered in May's ear.

It was getting late and Ash was half asleep. "The gate is this way." He said.

At the gate everyone was in one of the rows. Except for Gary. He said in the one across from the rest of the group. Alone. Dawn stood up and sat next to Gary.

"Hello!" She said in a cheery voice. She was probably the only one not falling asleep. The rest of them were in a daze. Although Ash seemed to be completely awake and staring at the light.

"Go away." Gary said sternly.

"But I want to sit here. And I can. So I will." Dawn stated and pulled out a mirror to check her makeup. Being so focused in on her appearance she jumped in her seat a little when she felt a warm object land on her lap. She looked down. Gary had fallen asleep and fell over onto her. She smiled. The light lit up and there was a ding. Ash stood up in response.

"TIME TO GO!" He chirped. Suddenly Dawn stood up too. As she stood up Gary fell forwards on to the ground. He made a loud thumping noise as he face hit the carpet.

"OUUWWWWW!" He screamed getting up and rubbing his nose. "What is wrong with you? You, you spazz!"

"Come on time to go!" Dawn said and her and Ash dragged the others onto the plane.

"Follow those twerps!" Jesse said starting to charge forwards. James paused.

"But, why are they getting on a plane to Tokyo? I thought that they where going to Kanto?" James questioned.

"It doesn't matter!" Jesse screamed dragging him and Meowth on the plane.

They where on the plane, everyone but Pikachu was asleep. Looked like the energy burst Dawn had had finally caught up to her.

"Attention all passengers." The flight attended said. "We will arrive in Tokyo in approximately 5 hours. Thank you for your cooperation."

"Pi?" Pikachu responded in surprise. The frantic mouse Pokemon began to jump up and down on Ash's stomached trying to wake him up.

"Not now, Pikachu." Ash mumbled in his sleep. "I'm trying to eat the giant Tomato berry, but it's trying to eat Misty!" Ash started to drool. Pikachu sighed. Next he tried Brock, but he was in a fantasy dream with a Nurse Joy.

"OH, my find dear. I will forever be there for you! Let us fly over the rainbow with the Butterfree and Ponyta." Pikachu nipped Brock on his ear. "Now, now my dear princess, it is not time for that." Brock said sweetly. Pikachu gave up on Brock.

Pikachu jumped over to Dawn and Gary. Dawn was smiling and she was gabbing onto Gary's arm.

"Oh, my dear Romeo. Let's go listen to your grandfathers poems." Dawn said and Pikachu tried to shake her but she was unresponsive. He looked over to Gary. He seemed to be in a fever dream that was the same as Dawn's. He was squirming uncomfortably. Pikachu tugged on Gary's hair. But he only cringed away from Pikachu and let out a cough.

Pikachu then went to Max. He was having a dream about his Ralts evolving into a Gallade. And May, well Pikachu couldn't tell. Probably something about contest, Pikachu thought. Last but not least was Misty. She wouldn't wake up either. Ash told Pikachu earlier not to use electric attacks on the plane. It would be dangerous if he did. Therefore all he could do was hope for the best. Pikachu curled up on Misty's chest. Misty had certainly got more 'mature' since they had first met. Pikachu knew that Ash and Misty had feeling for each other. "But when will they ever even admit it. This is very frustrating," He thought. "But when they do, I'll be relieved." He yawned in contentment. He had one last thought before he dozed off. "I think of Misty as a sister, mother, and best friend. And I know, no matter what happens, that will never change."

Sorry that I post before spelling and grammer changes had been made. RainbowMoondust is like the best editor ever. Haha and I really need her. So you may notice less erorrs with her help. The plot is a combination of our ideas, and she's always comming up with more great ones. So be ready for a long story with crazy ideas that make sense, mostly. Let's just say that we've got a pretty good symbiosis. Oh and BTW Sinnoh is now a religion. Reveiw would be much appreciated.""""

P.S. Sorry the first two chapters are hyper, especially Ash-wise, but that's due to a sugar overload at breakfast.

I really love this fanfic so far. I love the PokéShipping and CavalierShipping moments. James always makes himself look stupid lol. Keep it up~

here's ch 2!

Misty awoke to a slight disturbance in front of her. She opened one eye slightly and saw the seat where Ash was sitting. It was shifting back and forth. When Misty opened her other eye and sat up it felt as if a heavy weight had just been lifted of her chest. Pikachu started to slip off of her. She looked down.

"What are you doi—" Misty was suddenly cut off as Ash appeared above his chair.

"Have you seen Pikachu?" Ash spoke quickly and somewhat out of breath. Misty pointed down on her lap. Ash blushed. "Misty, it's not time for that." He said reluctantly trying to be funny. "I need to find Pikachu."

"But he's right here." Misty looked down; Pikachu wasn't there any more. Misty blushed as she realized what Ash meant. "I don't know where he is, so don't ask me!" Misty yelled quietly. They both stared at each other for a moment, blushing.

"Excuse me sir," The flight attendant said directly to Ash. "Would you kindly not stand on your seat?"

"Uh, oh! Sorry." Ash mumbled sitting back down in his seat.

"GET OFF OF ME!" A screaming came from Gary and Dawn's direction. "Get off of me Dawn!"

"Looks like Gary woke up." Max said with his face in his Pokenav. There was more screaming. Pikachu appeared on Max's head. He grabbed the Pokenav with his mouth and tried to find a map of Tokyo. But the Pokenav did not seem to comprehend his tongue. "Pikachu! Give that back!" Max shouted and was now in a tug-of-war with the yellow mouse. This commotion now awoke May, who was sitting next to her brother.

"Max, what do you think your doing! You're going to break it doing that. Give it to me." May said as she tried grabbing a hold of it.

"Attention all passengers, we will be arriving at our destination in approximately 1 hour. We will be experiencing slight turbulence, so please fasten your seatbelts." The overhead was loud and the three stooges had stopped tugging on the Pokenav. Ash, being a complete idiot, stood up and walked over to Dawn and Gary.

"Hey, have you seen Pikachu?" Ash asked.

"Why are you out of your seat? Did you not hear what they just said!" Gary screamed. Then suddenly the plane hit turbulence and It toppled Ash over he landed on Gary. While Ash was trying to get up Dawn accidentally hit him with her elbow and his face slammed into Gary's face. At that moment the flight attendant was walking by.

"I'm sorry sir, but your girlfriend has to sit in her seat right now." She polity stated. Ash managed to get up.

"I'm a guy." He screamed.

"I apologize, then your boyfriend needs to sit in his seat, the turbulence is dangerous." She said walking away. Ash and Gary both were blushing a deep red.

"Hey, ASH! Stay away from Gary! You can't have him!" Dawn screamed. "He's mine."

"You DON'T OWN ME!" Gary screamed. "AND I DON'T LOVE YOU!"

"You….don't love me!" Dawn said sadly. "So, you love Ash more then me! How could you."

"Yes, wait what! NO, I'm not straight; I mean I'm not gay! ACK!" Gary yelled blushing.

"Keep it down, you're like a bunch of Mankey." Brock sighed.

"Honestly Ash, I didn't know you liked him that much, well all of that hate really was love in disguise." Misty teased.

"Oh, Gary, here's your gum back." Ash said taking out a green piece of gum.

"THAT'S NOT MINE!" Gary said standing up. Right then Pikachu jumped up and took the piece of gum from Ash's hand.

"So it was Pikachu's?" Ash asked.

"Ash, last time I checked, Pokémon don't chew gum." Misty sighed. "And you two should sit back down before we hit turbulence again." Both sat down quickly. Ash looked over to see what Pikachu was doing with the gum. He seemed to be trying to make some sort of image out of it. Pikachu was trying to make a map of Tokyo to warn the others where they were headed.

"What on earth is Pikachu up to?" Brock asked rhetorically. Ash just shrugged and turned his attention back to his pokemon. He was molding around the gum frantically. Finally he had something. So he proudly held up the 'map'.

"Err… It looks kinda like a Polywrath." Gary tilted his head in an attempt to comprehend what it was.

"No, no. It is clearly a Starly." May argued. Pikachu began playing around with it again.

"Is it a poffin?" Dawn asked giddily. Pikachu merely sweatdropped.

"Misty, look!" Ash said looking back over to seat to talk to her. "Pikachu is an artist, see!" He screamed in a somewhat hyper voice picking up the Mouse Pokémon and the piece of gum. "It's you."

Misty examined it for a moment, but all it was, was a blob. She suddenly started to steam. An angermark appeared on her head. "ASH, HOW DOES THAT LOOK LIKE ME!" She screeched. "THAT IS A BLOB!"

"I know; that's why it looks like you." Ash snickered.

"ASH!" Misty screamed.

"I WAS KIDDING! OW OW OW OW OW!" Ash flinched.

"Ash, what are you doing?" Misty asked.

"Practicing," Ash said.

"I'm not going to hit you." Misty sighed.

"You're not?" Ash said and his face lit up. She suddenly flung her fist out and hit him on the head.

"You said you weren't...sniff…Going to hurt me!" Ash said with fake tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I lied." Misty stated sternly.

"Wait…" Brock interrupted. "I've been pondering something, Ash." He looked over to him with a grave face. "That was your first kiss wasn't it?"

Ash turned to stone. "That doesn't COUNT!" Ash screeched. "And wait, doesn't that mean it was also Gary's too?"

"Think again." Gary said. "I get out a lot more then you, if you know what I mean."

"Gary, don't tell lies!" Dawn said butting in. "I'm the only girl in your life!"

"Not even in your dreams." Gary muttered. "Even if you where the last girl on this earth, I'd rather date Ash!"

"Oh! Thank you Gary!" Ash said. "Oh, wait. HEY I'M NOT GAY!"

"Really." Brock said. "Judging by what just happened…"

"It wasn't on purpose!" Ash steamed.

"Brock." Misty said and looked over at Ash. "Don't listen to that pervert."

"I was just teasing him." Brock laughed. "HEY! I'M NOT A PERV!"

"Oh, really. They what are all those pictures doing in your bag?" Misty said.

"OH, like you don't have any in yours!" Brock shouted.

"Why would I have pictures of Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny in my bag?" Misty shouted.

"I don't know! You might be one of those girls." Brock said.

"WHAT?" Misty screamed.

"WELL YOU NEVER SEEM TO TAKE ANY OF ASH'S HINTS!" Brock screamed.

"What are you tal—" Misty was interrupted by May.

"THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE PLANE!" May screamed.

"Yeah, way to catch their attention May." Brock said.

"OH LIKE THEY JUST NOTICED ALL THE YELLING NOW!" She screamed.

"You guys." Max said.

"OH WELL YOU'RE JUST AS QUIET AS A RATTATA AREN'T YOU!" Brock screamed back.

"Guys." Max raised his voice a tad.

"WELL LOOK WHOS TALKIN MR. EXPLOUD!" May said surrounded by flames.

"GUYS! SHUT UP!" Max screamed at the top of his lungs. Every stared at him.

"Max, watch your phraseology." May warned him.

"Oh, like you're the one to talk." Max sighed.

Things were not going very smoothly for team rocket either. "James, I want the window seat!" Jessie complained. James was not in the mood for any trouble, so he gave in more easily than he normally would. She sat down and stuffed Meowth under the seat. Just when they thought that they were in the clear, a little girl popped up from the seat in front of them.

"Hi!" she exclaimed. " I'm going to Tokyo to see my granny. Why are you going to Tokyo?" Jessie and James looked at each other. They hadn't thought up a story, so Jessie just blurted out the first thing that jumped into her head.

"We're on our honeymoon!" Jesse smiled.

"Cool, how old are you?" the girl asked.

"Six." James had said that without really thinking.

"Twenty." Jessie said at the exact same time of his answer.

"We're both twenty-six." He said quickly trying to correct himself. Immediately after, they heard Meowth.

"Bulbasuar!" He cried. In his head he thought, "that's not right." Above him there was turmoil.

"Oooooh, you have a Bulbasuar? I loooove Bulbasuars! Can I see it? Pleeeeease?" The little girl squealed.

"No!" James said defensively. "It has uh, uh-"

"Leprosies!" Jessie offered.

"The ugly kind." James corrected.

"Vulpix" came from under the seat.

"Can I look at your Vulpix? They're soooo pretty."

"Sorry, It has… Diarrhea." Jessie told her.

"Mareep!" Meowth simply couldn't get it right for some reason.

"Can I pet it?" she pleaded.

"No." James said, sighing.

"It has ADHD." Jessie explained. "It will shock you."

We both have ADHD, so we're allowed to say that.

Kyoku: AND I HAVE ANXIETY DISSORDERS!

RainbowMoondust: So do I!

Kyoku: Ohhhh! YAY!

"Waillord!" Everybody heard.

"Howdijya get a Waillord to fit down there?"

"We, it, I, Uh… Ditto!" Jessie announced.

"And it specializes in sounds." James added.

"No you cannot see it! It's very shy!" Jessie yelled, before the girl could ask. Then a flight attendant showed up.

"There you are Katie, Your mother has been very worried about you. Here, I'll take you to her." And the nuisance left.

"Meowth!" He finally got it right.

"Too late." Jesse said with an annoyed look.

"Sorry Jessie" Meowth sighed.

"BING BONG!" The noise came. "WE WILL NOW BE LANDING IN TOKYO. ALL PASSANGER MUST NOW FASTEN SEATBELTS."

"Wait. Did she just say Tofu?" Ash said.

"NO HOBO!" May said.

"EWWW I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HOBO!" Dawn screeched squirming in her seat.

"You idiots, it said Tokyo." Gary stated, and then he realized what he had just said.

"ASH, YOU GOT US ON A PLAN TO TOKYO!" Misty screamed realizing too.

"OH NO I GOT US ON TO A PLANE TO TACO!" Ash yelled waving his arms around. "AND WHY AM I ALWAYS THE SCAPEGOAT!"

"Because half the troubles we have are all caused by you." Misty said.

"More then half, according to my calculations. A lot more." Max said.

After much more yelling and brawling, they landed. After getting off the plane and out of the Narita Airport, they were in Tokyo.

Looking around they where in the train station of Tokyo. It was very busy. Very busy. The girls seemed to have grouped onto one side, and the boys on the other, well except for Gary, Dawn had dragged him over. At that moment a couple of random guys approached the girls.

"Hello what are a couple of cute foreign girl doing around here." One said in poor English.

"What? We don't speak English." Misty said looking at the boys confused.

"Well, you speak wonderful Japanese Miss." The other said.

"What? Of course I do, I've spoke the same language since I grew up!" Misty said perplexed. Then Ash butted in.

"Don't worry Misty I know some English." Ash said and then turned to the boys. "I do not ketchup in pants until bridge rape midnight."

Both of the boys looked confused that the laughed. "Your friend speaks really bad English." The first one laughed.

"Even worse then you do." Said the other to the first one.

"What's his problem?" The first one said whacking the other in the head.

"Wait you spea—" Gary cut Ash off as he pushed him aside.

"He's just an idiot." Gary said.

"Bakani tsukeru sukuriwanai." Kyoku said out of nowhere.

"What? I don't speak Japanese." RainbowMoondust sighed.

The other looked at Kyoku and nodded. "They understand me!" Kyoku squeed happily.

"What does it even mean? Is it inappropriate?" RainbowMoondust asked.

"No, it's a proverb! There's no cure for an idiot." Kyoku said. They both disappeared.

-Back to making more sense-

"What would a couple of cute girls be doing with a bunch of idiots?" The first one asked. Ash examined the two boys as they started a conversation again with the girls. The one talking was tall, had dark black hair it was cut somewhat short in the back, and two long parted sections in the front. He was dressed in a white shirt, black tie, and pants. Like he just got out of school. A surge of jealousy ran through Ash. Then he gazed to the other one. This one was only a little shorter, his hair was also black, it was kind of like a layered and messy bowl cut. So it didn't look weird. The first one walked closer to Misty.

"Till we meet again." He said and pecked her on the cheek. The two boys left. Anger ran through Ash suddenly. He was about to make a rash decision to chase after them, but Brock grabbed Ash by his arms from behind.

"It's not worth it." Brock said and let Ash go once he had calmed down. He looked around and then sighed. "This is going to be a hellofa trip." Max started looking through his books and Pokenav.

"There's nothing here." Max said and put his things back in his bag. The group decided that they might as well go find a place to stay for the night. Although, they had no idea where they were. All of a sudden a random old bald man ran up to them covered in tin foil.

"The ALIENS ARE CUMMIN! EH TOLD YA ALL AND DERE HERE! AN ALIEN!" he screamed pointing to Pikachu, but no one seemed to be paying any attention to the commotion. This event seemed to somewhat traumatize Pikachu. He hastily crawled into Ash's shirt.

"ACK! Get out of me!" Ash screamed.

"Ash, that's not how child birth works." Misty laughed.

"I'm not pregnant!" Ash screamed.

"Are you sure about that, you look the part." Misty said. Suddenly Pikachu lost grip of Ash and fell out of his shirt.

"It's a boy!" Dawn screeched.

"Ha-ha." Ash said in monotone voice sarcastically.

"Who's the daddy?" Gary continued the teasing.

"Now that's going a little too far." Brock reprimanded while Ash fumed violently.

"Can we quietly walk away from the lunatic now?" May asked Brock.

"That would probably be a good idea." He whispered back. So they crept away.

Once outside it started to pour. They all pulled out umbrellas, except for Gary. He kept going on before they left about how he didn't need one because the weather had been predicted to be sunny and warm. But they weren't in Kanto anymore. (ok, bad pun sorry). After a few minutes of walking he was thoroughly drenched.

"Gary, get under my umbrella! We can share." Dawn said happily and walked over to him. Gary ran out from under it.

"I'm not a weakling. I don't need any stupid umbrellas." He retorted. Ash took notice in his words and threw down his umbrella which May picked up.

"I'm not a weakling! I don't need it either!" Ash said triumphantly.

"But," Misty started to protest but Ash was already in his own world marching around like an idiot.

"Here Max," May said handing the umbrella to her younger brother. "Now you've got your own." She said smiling. Max had been complaining earlier about how he had to share one with his sister.

"Ash, don't be stupid. You're a weakling. Go back under the umbrella." Gary sighed.

"Oh, yeah!" Ash protested.

"Yeah!" Gary replied. The two were in a locked in an electric gaze. There heads smashed together and they were growling.

"Well I bet that I could last longer then you!' Ash challenged.

"We'll you're losing right now!" Gary spouted.

"Oh, YEAH!" Ash screamed again.

"Dude, is that the only phrase in your vocabulary." Gary said folding his arms.

"No, listen to this. You are just an auspicious person and a pestilence to us, you prostrate!" Ash screamed.

"That's not how you use that word." Gary said.

"Which one?" Ash asked.

"Prostrate, and I'm not even sure you used the other ones correctly. And how long have you been waiting to use those?' Gary asked.

"A couple of months." Ash sighed. "You're an idiot!"

"Wow, those two actually got along for a couple of seconds." May stated while leaning towards Misty.

"Yeah, but now there back at it." Misty said shaking her head. "They really shouldn't be arguing right now."

"By that you mean in the rain, right." May asked.

"Oh, I don't care if they argue in the middle of a snowstorm. It's just so embarrassing when they do it in public." Misty sighed. "You guys get out of the rain, you'll catch a cold."

"Nu-uh!" Ash yelled. "Only weaklings get colds." They both sneezed.

"Looks like both of you are weaklings." Misty said flatly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" The both said simultaneously and ran up to Misty surrounded in flames.

"You guys are so cute together!" Misty said happily just trying to aggravate both of them. They went down, down, down and the flames got higher (lol sorry another bad pun).

"Why are you trying to fan the flames?" Dawn said looking at a thesaurus.

"What? What are you doing?" Misty said looking at Dawn.

"Oh, never mind." She sighed.

They walked a few blocks and then Brock spotted something that he had a lot of mixed feelings about. Hookers. All over. "Uh oh! This must be a red-light-zone! But they are all so beautiful. Why must they be sluts! This is so degrading to their purity. Scratch that, they have no purity anymore. But it's just too hard to ignore it. Stupid hormones! How can they sacrifice love! But it's so pleasurable to look at them and it would be even better to…" He thought with his emotions and opinions all jumbled up. As soon as May identified what was going on, she quickly put her hand over Max's eyes. The breeder noticed that May was already covering Max's eyes; but who was covering hers?

"They shouldn't be seeing such a thing!" Without thinking things through, he slapped his hands on Dawn and May's eyes and then shut his own. Brock tripped on a rock and fell down, taking the other three with him. Gary, who was behind, had been staring at his feet until the disruption ahead of him.

"What the heck happened here?" Gary asked them as he looked up. He was unaware of their current location due to the fact that he was looking down. Still with his eyes closed, Brock, just pointed. Gary looked over. "Oh." He said with traces of both disgust and enjoyment in his tone. He blushed in arouse, and then blushed more when he realized. Ash and Misty were a couple blocks behind the rest of the group dealing with a problem of their own. They had stopped to stuff Pikachu in Misty's bag to avoid any more incidents.

"Come on Pikachu, get in my bag. You seemed perfectly happy in there earlier." Misty told him. The Pokémon did not want anything else getting stuck on his tail.

"Pikachu, it's for your own safety. You don't want anymore trouble do you?" Ash told Pikachu lovingly. Once Pikachu was in the bag, Ash said "Okay, let's run to catch up." Misty promptly agreed. They came to find everyone in a tangled heap. "Hey, what's going on?" Ash asked his friends.

"I don't know, no one will tell me." Max responded. Ash looked around, trying to find the source of the problem.

Ash looked around. He blinked for a moment confused thinking that what he was looking at wasn't really there. He blushed and his hand started to twitch. Ash looked over to Max with a fake smile that said 'everything-is-fine'. "It's nothing young Max. Wait till your older." Ash said patting Max on the head and a sweatdrop appeared on Ash.

"That's what everyone says." Max grumbled quietly to himself. "I'm not a little kid anymore! You gotta tell me!"

"Well, ok." Ash sighed. "There are these girls called ho—"

"N-no! Don't!" She said while covering Ash's mouth. "Stay put and keep your eyes shut tight." Misty said menacingly while untangling the rest of the group. "Now everyone hold hands and form a chain." She was sounding like a military general.

"I call Gary!" Dawn said excitedly. Misty then almost literally dragged them out. She even had to hold Brock by the ear a few times.

"We are not going to walk in any stupid line!" Gary said and Dawn latched herself onto Gary. "What did I just say?"

"This isn't a line though." Dawn smiled rubbing her head against his shoulder like a puppy. May grabbed Max and covered his eyes again and Gary managed to get Dawn off of him.

"It's getting dark out." Brock pointed out. "And something tells me that this isn't the best place to be lost in at night."

"This is just great." Misty said incredibly annoyed. "Where the heck are we?" She said this while glaring at Ash menacingly.

"Don't look at me!" He responded defensively waving his hands around.

"Well you're the one who got us lost in the first place!" She shouted back getting significantly larger in his eyes, he cowered in fear.

"Can you keep it down? I'm on the phone." Gary told the screaming duo. He resumed talking. "Okay, thanks. See you in about a week." Gary closed his cell. "You guy's remind me of a married couple." Ash was about to scream at him but a blushing Misty stopped him.

"Who was that," asked Dawn through clenched teeth.

"Oak. I was finding out when the next plane to Kanto leaves." Gary told everyone like a tour guide.

"Oh thank god!" May shrieked.

"Hold your horses. We don't get to leave for a week." Gary said holding back his urge to whack everyone with shoes.

"Ugh." Misty groaned as she looked down at the other girls who were collapsed on the ground.

"You do know that the ground is filthy, don't you?" Max told his sister in a matter-of-fact sort of tone. That instantly got them up.

"Great, thanks sooo much Ash." Misty switched topics. "We're in a region called Tokyo with nowhere to sleep, and the next plane to Kanto doesn't come for a week! Normally we stay at a Pokémon Center but I don't see any! In fact, I don't even see any Pokémon!" She complained while looking murderous.

"You're right Misty." Brock said while thoughtfully scratching his chin. Max was getting rather worried about the whole situation, but after searching the inner confines of his mind for a few minutes, he recalled some useful information.

"There are these things called Motels." Max interrupted the current debate on why Misty wouldn't sleep in a tent with the other girls. Everyone turned their attention to the youngest of the group. "You stay at them just like you would a Pokémon center, only they cost money and aren't as nice. Let's look around for a big sign." He informed the group.

"I see one!" May exclaimed.

"May, that's a taco," Ash sighed, Gary whacked him over the head with his shoe.

"No it's not!" He screamed.

"Yeah, I see it too. Just a little ways away." Ash said again.

"For the last time stop having conversations with yourself." Gary spouted getting extremely irritated.

"I see one, it's not a taco." May sighed.

"I see it too." Misty said. So they hurried off to it. Once they were there, Brock went in to make the arrangements while everyone else waited outside silently. It was just barely decent.

"Okay, we're all set." Brock announced as he came out. "The two-bed rooms are the best deal, so we are getting three." He led them into the hallway and resumed speaking. "Out of the rooms we have, room 15 has the least bugs in it so Misty, you'll be staying there." He assured her.

"Thanks Brock." Misty told him.

"Ash, how would you feel about sharing a room with Gary?" Brock said as he scratched his chin. Then the breeder got a menacing look from both the people in question.

"No way, I'd sooner share a room with a Rock!" Gary growled.

"What!" Dawn said with tears in her eyes.

"As I suspected. I guess you and I will be roommates Gary." Brock said as he held Dawn away from Gary. "Dawn, May, will you share a room with Misty?" He asked the three mentioned.

"Okay." May agreed.

"Awwww, I wanted to room with Gary." Dawn said all pouty.

"There is absolutely no way!" Misty objected. "They're worse than a Loudred! They'll keep me up all night giggling!" She shouted.

"More like Gary screeching in pain from Dawn's overwhelming 'love'." Max said.

"Looks to me like you're the only loud one here Misty." Ash snickered.

"Oh shut up." Misty glared.

"Is that why you don't sleep in the tent?" May questioned.

"One of the reasons." Misty responded flatly. Max then whispered something into Brock's ear.

"Well, since Max would like to be with May, and Dawn and May are inseparable, then I suppose the three of you will share a room." Brock told everyone.

"You two can have the beds; I'll probably just stay up and do research on this Tokyo." Max told his sister and her friend.

"If they're in room 16, and Gary and I are in room 17, then that leaves—" Brock was cut off.

"Are you insane?" Ash and Misty both had a horrified look on their face. "WE WILL NOT SHARE A ROOM!" They screamed in unison.

yAy! heres ch 3. its in Inuyasha-land perspective!

The sun shone bright and it was practically tranquil. Shippo sat under the tree near the well waiting contently for Kagome's return. InuYasha was also under the tree a few feet away. He had dozed off in the silence. His ear twitched as a female hand appeared on the top of the well. Kagome climbed out with her large yellow backpack stuffed to its limit. Shippo brightened up as she managed to get out of the well.

"Kagome!" He stated happily while standing up. The small fox demon began to circle around the tired schoolgirl. "What'dya bring with you this time?" Kagome sat down where she was and caught her breath for a moment. Shippo sat too and smiled contently.

"I brought you some more crayons and paper." Kagome said and was about to continue but Shippo interrupted.

"Thanks, Kagome." Shippo said and continued to smile.

"And, I brought another kind of thing to draw with." Kagome said a little overwhelmed with all of Shippo's excitement.

"Really, what is it?" Shippo said starting to calm down out of curiosity. Kagome then pulled out a packet of brightly colored items with マギックマーカー (Magic Markers) written in Katakana.

"They're markers." Kagome said pointing a finger upwards. Shippo looked confused. "You know the ink you use in the brushes?" Kagome questioned Shippo; he nodded. "These have that kind of ink, and there are different colors just like the crayons." Kagome said and handed him the markers.

"But how did they get the ink in the markers?" Shippo asked examining them.

"It's a magic. See, that's what the label says, magic markers." Kagome said smiling, she felt a good feeling inside when she got Shippo interested in something. He really was adorable.

Suddenly Kagome felt a presence behind her. She halfly jumped as she turned around and saw InuYasha leaning in from behind her. "What are you doing sneaking up behind me like that!" Kagome screamed getting her balance back after falling backwards.

"What else did you bring?" InuYasha said completely ignoring her first comment. Kagome groaned in annoyance. She looked though her backpack and pulled out a bag. It was brightly colored and looked a little smushed.

"Is this what you wanted?" Kagome said threw the bag of chips at InuYasha's head. "They got a little crushed in-between my history and Math text books."

"You mean the one that tells the future and the crazy book with all those weird spells?" InuYasha asked while opening the bag.

"Sure…" Kagome said rolling her eyes. "I can use the spells to make 2-D triangles."

"What use is that?" InuYasha said not detecting her sarcasm.

"I'll let you know when I find out." Kagome said looking over at InuYasha who was still having issues opening the bag. She snatched it from him

"Do I have to do this every time?" She mumbled under breath. She opened it. "Here." She said handing it back to him.

"Well, I loosened it!" InuYasha shouted.

"It's a bag of chips! You don't loosen bags. And you don't have to shout, I'm sitting right next to you." Kagome said getting a little frustrated. "Why don't you just cut it open with your claws?"

"Why would I use them for something as useless as that! I'm not one of those can opener thingys!" InuYasha said becoming more angry than he was embarrassed.

"It's a bag!" Kagome sighed. "Although, you'd be much more effective then a can opener." Kagome said getting the image in her mind.

"Don't talk about me like I'm a freakin' tool!" InuYasha screamed. During this time Shippo had dropped the markers and was starring at the two of them arguing.

"You two act like a married couple." Shippo said smiling, not knowing how much pain InuYasha was about to inflict on him.

Suddenly out of nowhere Kyoku and Iris (RainbowMoondust) came out of nowhere. "Didn't we already use that joke?" Kyoku asked,

"Yeah, It does sound familiar." Iris said putting a finger on her chin.

"It's sooooooooo pretty!" Kyoku said stroking InuYasha hair.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Iris said keeping her distance.

"Oh, It's ok…InuYasha wouldn't hurt me." Kyoku smiled. "Right?" She glared at him evilly. He shook his head nervously. "Good Inu-chan! You wouldn't want a repeat of the incident that happened the last time you disobeyed me, remember, on that quiz."

Light came out of nowhere. "That was scary." Alphonse nodded in agreement.

"Get out of here! You're not in the fic!" Iris screamed. "Please." She added hastily and calmly. Everyone left, so did Kyoku. "Kyoku! Come back! Don't leave me here alone!" Iris cried. "I don't know how to get out." Iris cried with fake tears rolling down her cheeks. Kyoku came back.

"But I like rocks. Rocks are FUN!" Kyoku said happily.

"O…..Kay…let's go before you cause any more trouble." Iris said looking over at InuYasha who was cowering behind a tree. They left with a POOOOOOF!

"HELP ME!" Came a voice that was coming closer. It was Miroku. He was heading straight for InuYasha, and crashed into him.

"Get off of me!" InuYasha screamed and pulled him off.

"Sango's going to kill me!" Miroku cried.

"There's nothing new about that." InuYasha said. "Feh." Shippo then looked over to Kagome. He was always quite confused why Sango always got mad at Miroku when he was talking to girls. He looked over to Kagome.

"Kagome. Why does Sango get mad when Miroku asks a girl if she would bear his child? And what does that mean anyways? Does Miroku want bear children, like with claws?" Shippo asked innocently.

"No Shippo. Bear means to carry. He wants the women to carry his child." Kagome said trying to not get into the subject too much.

"But Miroku doesn't have any children." Shippo said blinking and added. "And if he did, why wouldn't he carry them himself?" InuYasha smacked his hand to his face as he heard the bits of the conversation.

"No Shippo, that's not what Miroku means." InuYasha started. Kagome knew this wouldn't end well, so she went to go find Sango. "He's basically just asking them if they want to go to his bed."

"But Miroku doesn't have a bed. He sleeps on the ground, like the rest of us." Shippo stated.

"That's not what I mean. He's not really going to sleep. He's much more interested in other games." InuYasha said getting a half smile.

"Oh, like Jan Ken Pon (Japanese rock paper scissors)?" Shippo said.

"No, Shippo. Let me give it to you straight." He kneeled down next to Shippo. "See the birdies and the bees, err, when a man and women, actually in this case, when a pervert loves, or err, thinks a women is pretty…" InuYasha trailed off.

"What…?" Shippo said.

"Miroku just wants s-e-e-c-k-z." InuYasha said trying to spell sex.

"Seeckz?" Shippo said. "What's that?"

"You're not old enough yet." InuYasha said. Then there was a vague feeling of dread. InuYasha looked behind himself and saw Kagome and Sango standing there. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough. Just be glad you don't know how to spell, or else you'd be 6 feet under." Kagome said giving him the threatening 'I-was-about-to-sit-you-just-now' look. Kagome walked up to Shippo. "Don't listen to InuYasha. It looks like the weather is going to turn on us. Let's go inside and you can color in there." Shippo nodded.

Moments later they all arrived back at Kaede's hut. Kagome looked around, but she didn't see InuYasha. She looked over to Miroku who had been walking with InuYasha before they got there. "Miroku…where did InuYasha go?" Kagome asked.

"I'm not really sure. All he said was something about learning how to spell. Then I think he went down the well." Miroku said and sat down next to Sango who was petting Kirara. Miroku then attempted to move his hand strategically. Sango made her hand into a fist and whacked Miroku harshly on the head. Kagome groaned in annoyance and left the hut. She stuck her hand out a little and spread it out. A drip of rain hit her palm lightly. It was starting to sprinkle a little.

InuYasha looked at Kagome's house examining it. He looked to one of the windows, the light was off. "So if that's Kagome's room…" He paused and looked to the other window. "That must be Sota's room." He nodded to himself and jumped through Sota's window.

"AHHHHHH! FLYING BUNNY!" Sota screamed startled at InuYasha's entrance. "Oh…It's just you."

"I'M NOT A FRIGGIN RABBIT!" InuYasha shouted in furry. "AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN…oh, it's just you! WHAT, IS A RABBIT BETTER THEN ME OR SOMETHING!"

"….Well, if you were a flying bunny then I could sell you to the government and get rich," Sota sighed as he drifted off into his thoughts.

"WHAT YOU THINK THAT A FLYING RABBIT WOULD BE WORTH MORE THEN A HALF DEMON! I MEAN COM'MON!" InuYasha said not lowering his voice.

"Wanna bet?" Sota said deviously.

"YEAH!" InuYasha screamed.

"Alright, lets take you down to the police and see how much they'll pay for ya." Sota said and stood up.

"Wait…you were serious?" InuYasha said twitching.

"Sure. I bet I could get quiet a bit of money from you. I mean despite your attitude problems, Scientists would pay a ton to dissect you." Sota laughed sarcastically.

"…I DON'T HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEMS! I JUST WANNA LEARN HOW THE HELL TO SPELL!" InuYasha screamed. "And I'm not a bug." InuYasha said pouting.

"…you don't know how to spell…" Sota said in somewhat of an awe-like tone.

"Yeah, so what? It's not like its important or anything." InuYasha stated.

"Then why do you want to learn how to spell then?" Sota questioned.

"…I just wanna know how to spell sex!" InuYasha said.

"…I don't think that Kagome is that kind of girl…" Sota said flinching and gave InuYasha a disgusted look. InuYasha blushed intensly.

"Wha-WHAT! I-I didn't mean it like that! I would want to…with her…I mean!" InuYasha started to frantically wave his arms around.
"Ohhh….I get it. You don't want to, with my sister." Sota said raising his eye brows and laughed. "Oh, man. Wait till Kagome here about this!"

"SHUT UP!" InuYasha screamed and ran…er jumped out of the window and started to head to the well.

It was at this time that Kagome had opened the door to her house and had just made it inside, missing InuYasha.

It is far from crack. I've seen some seriously weird combos of these and its far from it. It's just hyper. The definition of crack varies from person to person. It gets better as it goes on though... It also varies between which one of us was typing at the time.

And I'll put up 4 as soon as I can. We are experiencing techniacal difficulties.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom