• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WORLDBUILDING: pokemon and marvel combined( only current story i am making in this world is called Iron Mon)

helperman

i still love ditto, but i like this album too
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
i am not sure if this actually should go under help, but I want help thinking up the idea for a story I am making. i am calling this thread this instead of just Iron Mon, because I might make more stories in this world. here is what I have.
press conferance to anounce that stark industries is extending to the kanto region.
press conference sabotaged and exploded.
tony stark kidnapped by team rocket
Tony stark agrees to make weapon for team rocket
Tony stark finds information about the suit team rocket used to limit mew two's powers
build a modified mew two suit instead
escapes from team rocket
becomes known as iron mon after people described him as a mysterious iron pokemon

If you have any questions let me know, i also if you have any tips or feedback, let me know.

Last edited:
General questions I have (disclosure, I have watched the first two Iron Man movies, and while they aren't my cup of tea, I might be able to help)

• Does this take place on Earth but with Pokemon, or the Pokemon world?
  • Is the Mewtwo suit created for humans, or for Mewtwo (and Iron Man dons it for some reason)?
  • Is Team Rocket the big bad of this Marvel crossover world?

Does Tony Stark have any Pokémon of his own? Maybe a Porygon or Rotom? Possibly nicknamed Jarvis? :wynaut:
probably to having those pokemon. probably not for it being named jarvis, because I am basing the marvel inspired bits of this off of the comic version, and in the comic Jarvis is a human butler.

General questions I have (disclosure, I have watched the first two Iron Man movies, and while they aren't my cup of tea, I might be able to help)

• Does this take place on Earth but with Pokemon, or the Pokemon world?
  • Is the Mewtwo suit created for humans, or for Mewtwo (and Iron Man dons it for some reason)?
  • Is Team Rocket the big bad of this Marvel crossover world?
pokemon world. this basically takes the world of pokemon and the characters of marvel.

just like in the first pokemon movie, the suit was made for mew two. but Tony Stark doesn't wear the original, but rather a modified version made to be worn by humans. but his suit is inspired about diagrams of the mew two suit that he found while captured by team rocket.

they are one of the bigger villainous teams, just like in the pokemon anime, but they are far from the only big criminal organization in the world.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom