• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Anime General Chat - Talk about non-Anime things!

Re: Pokémon Anime General Chat - Talk about anything!

Buizelfan, this thread isn't supposed to be about the anime, it's supposed to be a thread where we talk about anything but the anime. :)

I think it should be ok to have quick little discussions about the anime in cases like this - I don't think it really hurt the thread and sometimes there really isn't any existing thread to post stuff like that (and questions like that don't really deserve their own thread)
As long as it's kept to minimum and doesn't turn the whole thread into a discussions about it, I think it's ok... or at least should be...

Essentially, there's an entire forum for Anime stuff, it doesn't need to be in this thread :p Buizelfan's question could have easily slotted into our Evolution/Capture/Release thread. We also allow threads with small questions such as "What is the name of this track?" so I don't mind small questions having their own thread.

This thread (and others like it in other forums) are generally meant so that users in the section can bond with eachother over subjects that aren't the focus of the forum. There's a whole forum to talk about the Anime; we don't need a "catch all" thread.

There's also no reason why small discussions can't have their own thread here in Anime, because if there's no interest the thread will die and that's it. In some cases, it does have a chance to evolve into more discussion.

Suggestions like this really shouldn't be made in these threads however. If you have a suggestion, feel free to contact me or post in the Development Forum.

(or shall I call you "teddy bear"? XD )

Hehe, only QC calls him that ;P
goes to make another amv

Now I demand this AMV to be made... seriously, do it! (though I'm not sure there's any Cynthia and Teddiursa appearing together footage to use... but your creativity will allow you to overcome this...)

I wish! No time. I regret making my last amv in such a busy time of year XD
But if I were to make it, it would definitely be to an angry german song :p

Last edited:
Iteru - well, ok then...

DO IT
Like, right now!
You'll also have to use a very manly song, don't forget it!

dear god
the syllabi are being released
classes start tomorrow

this semester will be the equivalent of the 9th circle of hell
excuse me while i curl in a ball in a fetal position and completely lose my sanity

dear god
the syllabi are being released
classes start tomorrow

this semester will be the equivalent of the 9th circle of hell
excuse me while i curl in a ball in a fetal position and completely lose my sanity

This summarizes my feelings for tomorrow so well.

Not looking forward to this semester at all. *sigh*

Oh... good luck at school, friends. If ever you need a cyber-shoulder to cry on or... someone to rant at... I will be here~ also if for some reason you need a historian or someone to read over a paper or anything. I won two awards for a paper I wrote last year, so I'm pretty decent in that regard, really.

Also, the New England Patriots are going to the Super Bowl... Indianapolis is going to riot. I've never met people who hated the Pats more than Indy residents. ._.

Last edited:
DO IT
Like, right now!

Like this? :D

Ken=Teddi; Barbie=Cynthia?? XDD
(Disclaimer, I am totally kidding, don't get freaked out! XDD)

I'm just freshmeat, so my schedule's kinda lax this semester, save for a couple of courses avoiding hard sciences for the time being to not risk losing my scholarships ;_;. But it balances out a bit with work and extra-curricular stuff. I have a feeling this will be my last year of relative academic freedom, though XD

I start school tomorrow as well. I am not looking forward to writing papers, and lesson plans. And I am really not looking forward to reading those long research articles. They're the worst! Soooo boring, and I feel like I learn nothing.

This spring is thankfully not so busy as the last spring and autumn periods. (In the laboratory from 8 AM to 6 PM, urgh. But that's history for now) But I'm starting to panic with summer jobs ( I hopefully don't spend 3 month doing absolutely nothing as I did last summer) and bachelor graduation.

I start school tomorrow as well. I am not looking forward to writing papers, and lesson plans. And I am really not looking forward to reading those long research articles. They're the worst! Soooo boring, and I feel like I learn nothing.

But you get to spend more time with Durant!

I miss school. Well, not the exams, essays and boring lessons, but everything else. Sort of, at least. Hopefully, they'll accept me somewhere this year.

I miss school, too. I don't miss having to do all this shit I don't want to do, but I miss doing art ALL the time and the social aspects of it, mostly...I feel like I'm too old to go back now XD;

Back to work. No holidays until President's Day. And after that... no holidays until Memorial Day.

auuuugh the one time people at school have an edge over people who work. Because they get spring break. We don't get spring break. We get drowned in work because it's tax season then.

Probationary period ends April 26th. After that I'm scheduling one hell of a vacation because I've seriously not taken more than two consecutive days off since I started here.

It's not a bad job. It just... wears me down after so much time. ._. Oh yeah, and I'm officially starting birth control now. Maybe once that kicks in I won't be so prone to being worn down by work and I won't be as inclined to bitch in huge, intimidating paragraphs here.

The bad mood is preventing me from writing my fic, after all. I managed to write some last week and I'm finally almost out of the first scene, but by the time I'll be in the mood to write today, my break will be over. ><

And I'm wondering if I should start reading up on the Archieverse Sonic comics again. That's where I really grew up on StH (well, I played the games and watched the cartoons, but the comics are what got me invested in the series). And it's one of the most loathed canons of all the Sonic canons, but I still love it for the most part. ;_; Some really interesting shit seemed to happen after I stopped reading and this month or next month's issue will probably divulge into the fate of one of my favorite minor characters who was proclaimed dead like ten issues ago.

I'd probably catch up with it better if I lived closer to a place that dispensed the comics. I read them thoroughly through my last year in college when Ian Flynn took over as head writer and wiped out almost everything that sucked about the comic. Ken Penders was always a guy who did either really great things or extremely horrible things in the comic, the latter more often than not. Now that he's out I should be appreciating Flynn's writing more.

The comics (Archieverse and Fleetway) are the only canon where I actually like Amy Rose. Hated her in Sonic X and in most of the games. And I'm re-watching the LP of Sonic 2006. Because I feel better listening to the screams of agony of these men who are trying to play a nearly unplayable game. :D I immersed myself in so many terrible Sonic LPs I forgot there was stuff I loved about Sonic, too.

But I'm glad I never got intimately involved with the fandom. Just observing the Sonic fandom at various places can be a horrifying experience. It probably is the worst fandom ever, right up there with Harry Potter (which I... never got into at all ^^;).

They killed Megaupload. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT IT

Iteru - well, ok then...

DO IT
Like, right now!

What are you guys plotting?! What have I done to you?! *sad Teddi*
On the other hand...I know the Queen won't be amused by something like this...so, maybe I can live with it.

Good luck finding a angry german song though. Germans aren't angry, we are whiny. :p

What are you guys plotting?! What have I done to you?! *sad Teddi*
On the other hand...I know the Queen won't be amused by something like this...so, maybe I can live with it.

Good luck finding a angry german song though. Germans aren't angry, we are whiny. :p

I survived it, you will too... you're a strong Teddi
As long as it'll be a veeeery manly song, I'll be ok with it...

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom