• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Anime in the UK

harryheart

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I don't commonly post around these parts but I regularly check up on it and one thing I noticed a lack of was something to do with the UK. It's surprisingly hard to find out information so I decided that on a large global forums such as this that we would benefit and be able to colate information.

Enough of the basics and more about the fun! If you find out any information do post it along with a source for confirmation otherwise it is just counted as ideas for the time being - but rest assured anything will make me happy!

When the new series starts I will post dates and times of airings along with a schedule so we can find out repeats and when new episodes air so we don't have to miss a thing.

However at the moment it is really unclear of when Galactic Battles will start however I still think this will be useful and so will hope this is active - some news on this however is that it seems that the series may arrive on January 4th at 4:00pm on Disney XD according to T.V guides on the internet leaving these spaces with synopsises of 'unknown' whilst all the others have them letting us jump to the obvious conclusion! I will bring you more on this when more is revealed!​

I have missed too many episodes through the channel and the schedule being messed around so much over the last 2 years

Just watch the new episodes on the internet like I do. I'm 30 episodes ahead of everyone in the UK, and it will be 33 by the time it comes out. The good news is that instead of playing the new episodes once a week, they play daily, which I think is the reason they waited this long.

I have missed too many episodes through the channel and the schedule being messed around so much over the last 2 years

Yea I know what you mean! The channels have switched each year now! It's getting crazy!

And at Leonardo10 people don't always want to watch them on the internet cos it's nice to see them on your t.v screen. And yes it seems as if they may air them everyday!​

Yea I know what you mean! The channels have switched each year now! It's getting crazy!

And at Leonardo10 people don't always want to watch them on the internet cos it's nice to see them on your t.v screen. And yes it seems as if they may air them everyday!​

It will be good to watch them everyday

It will be good to watch them everyday

Don't they already show pokemon everyday? Quite a few times a day too? (two episodes early in morning around 2am, then again at 7am, possibly again after, then at either 3pm or 4pm, then again in evening I think)

When they air new episodes, they do show one new episode per day until the end of that season. The until they get around to showing the next season, repeat the season again. (Or thats how I saw it anyway)

Don't they already show pokemon everyday? Quite a few times a day too? (two episodes early in morning around 2am, then again at 7am, possibly again after, then at either 3pm or 4pm, then again in evening I think)

When they air new episodes, they do show one new episode per day until the end of that season. The until they get around to showing the next season, repeat the season again. (Or thats how I saw it anyway)

Yep. Thats what happens. At least it saves us having to wait a week for each episode.

Yep. Thats what happens. At least it saves us having to wait a week for each episode.

It does but then sometimes it gets extremely confusing and you really have no idea when an episode is airing because sometimes they cut out weekends and other times make them inclusive!​

It does but then sometimes it gets extremely confusing and you really have no idea when an episode is airing because sometimes they cut out weekends and other times make them inclusive!​

True. It depends on when their playing. e.g. During the Christmas holidays they have two-day specials for different programmes. Like this christmas it was Phineas and Ferb. It does get confusing, but check your tv guide and on the internet aswell. It's better that way, you never miss and episode of Pokemon.

I've missed a lot of episodes, and I don't get any of the channels which show Pokémon (I only get BBC1 and Channel 4 in my room...)...

Galactic Battles airs on Disney XD at 7am from the 4th of January.

yep. It says the 4th of January.

Where is the info for it airing at 7am? - or is this just speculation or someone hoping?!

EDIT - The 7am slot is in actual fact just BD and the same with the 4pm slot - however they are airing BD everyday at 4pm continuously for that month and its as if they are counting it as a new series or airing the old series in order right before they begin the new series BEING HOPEFUL HERE! so if you missed lots of BD episodes then tune in at 4pm everyday on Disney XD and if anyone sees any adverts while watching that suggest any Galactic Battles at all then post here!​

Last edited:
I need to catch up first
I can watch the episode being aired currently as we have Sky downstairs (Freeview in my room) but in about a years time i may well be in Uni and will only be able to get freeview tv (BBC 1 BBC 2 TV 1 Channel 4 etc)

I need to catch up first
I can watch the episode being aired currently as we have Sky downstairs (Freeview in my room) but in about a years time i may well be in Uni and will only be able to get freeview tv (BBC 1 BBC 2 TV 1 Channel 4 etc)

Well hopefully by that time CITV may have taken it on so you should be able to watch whatever new things arrive then - if they do - fingers crossed they do!​

ITV said:
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email regarding 'Pokemon Galactic Battles.'

There are no plans at the moment for this episode to be transmitted on ITV.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV.

Regards

ITV Viewer Services - TT

^ From just over a month ago.
So Disney XD it is.

Where is the info for it airing at 7am? - or is this just speculation or someone hoping?!

EDIT - The 7am slot is in actual fact just BD and the same with the 4pm slot - however they are airing BD everyday at 4pm continuously for that month and its as if they are counting it as a new series or airing the old series in order right before they begin the new series BEING HOPEFUL HERE! so if you missed lots of BD episodes then tune in at 4pm everyday on Disney XD and if anyone sees any adverts while watching that suggest any Galactic Battles at all then post here!​

Tv guides say Galactic Battles aires on the 4th. Maybe your right though. Maybe they count Galactic battles as BD. You never know.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom