• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Satoshi and Dent have won! 2/12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iteru

Something
Reaction score
Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne!

Having just won his 4th badge in Raimon City, our heroes continue on the road so that Satoshi can face the next gym leader.

"It looks so good!" Satoshi said, admiring his newly-earned Bolt Badge. "I can't wait to face the next Gym Leader."

"You truely earned it Satoshi!" Dent said, with a slight smile. "Things weren't looking good around the middle of the match but it turned out to be an exquisite battle full of rich flavours and delicious passion!"

"You got lucky." Iris said smugly. "If it wasn't for Pikachu intervening, you would have lost. Badly."

"Kiba kiba!"

"Hey, I would have pulled something off! Like I always do!". Satoshi kicked the ground angrily. Iris was always like this, undermining him at every turn.

"Like how you pulled something off in the Don Tournament?" Iris said sarcastically, fully revelling at Satoshi's frustration. "Kodomo ne!"

"Kiba kiba!"

"Oh shut up, you're always telling me that I'm a child but you know what, you're no better and I'll show you right here, right now!". Satoshi was furious. Not only was Iris running her mouth off, she even thought that she was better than him despite having a weak Kibago and having her first ever Pokémon not listen to her.

"Well then, how will you show that you are better than me?"

"Um...."

"Er..."

"It's mafia time!" Dent proclaimed.

"Mafia time?" Ash and Iris said, together in unison.

"Mafia is a game where one side, the mafia, try to kill all of the other side, the town before the town can find them all. It's a true test of your mental skills!"

Iris looked confused. "We'd... kill each other's Pokémon?"

"Well ye..."

"I'M IN!" blurted Satoshi, completely cutting Dent off.

"But Satoshi..." Iris started.

"Trying to worm your way out of losing Iris? Kodomo ne!". Satoshi was pleased. For the first time ever he had managed to one-up Iris in the bitch department.

"Fine, then I'm in!" Iris said, refusing to back down.

"It's settled then." Dent said calmly. "Iris, you can be the mafia with your Pokémon, and Satoshi and I will together will be the town to make things fair. Plus this way I get to spend more time with him alone..."

There was an eery silence. Neither Satoshi or Iris knew how to respond, but they also wanted to start the game. Dent gazed into Satoshi's eyes, thrilled that he would be uninterupted with the boy that inspired him to go out and travel with him. The three of them stood there for 3 minutes straight.

"Kiba kiba!"

"Oh, that's right! Let's get started!" Dent said, as he and Satoshi went off into the forest while Iris let out all her Pokémon.

"Let's win this," Iris said, "and show Satoshi just how much of a child he is!"

Welcome to Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne!. This is a "standard" mafia game with 15 players, based on Best Wishes up to episode 50.

How mafia games work

Edited from Mintaka's, which is edited from Rayne's...
There are two sides for the players. One side is "Satoshi and Dent", and the other is "]Iris”. The majority of the players are Satoshi and Dent (I will sometimes (well, nearly always) refer to them as “innocent”). Iris players will be sometimes referred to as "mafia". Many players will do so in themed games, so I recommend learning this.

Most of the innocent players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.
The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to outnumber the town players.
As soon as one side achieves its goal, the game ends.

At every “Day”, all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play.

Mafia makes a kill during the Night phases.
(Just to avoid confusion; in this game, as long as at least one mafia player is alive during the night and they nominate a target to me, the night kill will be made.)

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night, or anytime. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.

Rules

Please, please follow these rules. They are intended to make the game fair and enjoyable for every player as well as myself as host. Breaking some rules will result in a godkill, which means that I effectively kill the Pokémon that you are and you are out of play.

Edited from Mintaka's...
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. I will modkill for:
- Without warning: Role PMs can never be distributed. Don't share them. They cannot be posted in the thread. They cannot be shared via PMs. Even among mafia members, don't share your role PMs.
- Inactivity: If you must be absent, then please tell me. I will not modkill or replace you then. But keep in mind; you can be killed in-game (lynch or night kill). You will be considered inactive if you do not post in the thread, contact myself or other players for three phrases consecutively. Inactivity kills the game and it is unfair on myself, and on other players, if you do not plan to be active by choice.

#3. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. It will help me write accurate plots and check for any mischief/mistakes. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT.

I have no idea how to use IRC channel or whatever else, so I’d appreciate it if you use QuickTopic. (Blame my ignorance and wacky laziness.)

#4. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. I will answer to the most extent possible.

#5. If you change your username, please post in the thread AND send me a Visitor Message/Private Message.

#6. Once you’re dead, please refrain from posting in the thread. Some simple “last words” should be fine. As for contacting via PMs or QT, I’ll be fine with that. I would like to limit to for sharing information acquired prior to death (like cop reports) or for strategic purposes. Send me the copies of the PMs, please.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: [player]" or "Lynch [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to. You may vote to not lynch a player; please say "Vote: No lynch" for this.

For any vote, please bold your text. This will make it easier for me to tabulate votes as well as ensuring that I can change the phases more quickly, which results in a smoother game.

About night actions, you can change the target too, as long as it's before I am updating it. Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#8. ABOUT ROLE-CLAIMING
As long as you do not share your role PM, you may claim to be whatever Pokémon you like to other players. You may also claim actions.

#9. You may post quicktopic links in the thread.

Phases

Each phase will last for 24 hours unless specified.

Phase changing will occur at 11pm, assuming GMT+0, which is my current timezone. If for any reason I cannot update at this time, I will do my best to give you prior notice and say when the update will occur.

Players

1 - @Hadesiro - Night killed on Night 7
2 - @Aestivate - Lynched on Day 8
3 - @Paperhorse - Killed on Night 1.
4 - @Baron Dante - Night killed on Night 3.
5 - @Smasher 101 - Night killed on Night 5
6 - @Croag - Lynched on Day 10
7 - @Shrinking Violet Lynched on Day 3
8 - @DrumBeats
9 - @TFSpock - Lynched on Day 6
10 - @PichuBoy - Lynched on Day 5
11 - @Shiny Celebi
12 - @Fwee~ - Lynched on Day 2
13 - @Flame_ - Self night killed on Night 3
14 - @bluesun
15 - @mewstone - Lynched on Day 7

Subs

1 - @Connoisseur boy
2 - @♪Twiggy♪
3 - @Nytie
4 - @Neonsands
5 -

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne!

I'll join!

Oh my god. I get to kill Iris's Pokemon! There's no way I would let this opportunity to slip past. (Inbefore me being mafia)

Count me in.

Iris is the mafia?

I am so in.

All added.

I've never seen Best Wishes, so let's see how this goes xD

In please.

QUICK
SIGN ME UP BEFORE SOMEONE STEALS MY SPOT

No, I'm just excited that I MIGHT finally get to play in a mafia game.

INNNNNNNNNNN IN Finally, another mafia

Komodo nee~
A wild bluesun appeared!

It looks like I missed this. But I would like to sub if you need any.

Can I be in? If not really, I'd like to be a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom