• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Satoshi and Dent have won! 2/12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Night 0, Role confirmations. 8/11/11

Okay, everyone has confirmed their role apart from @PichuBoy (@Aestivate has confirmed off-site).

It is now Day 1

You may now vote to lynch a player. The phase will end at 11pm GMT+0 on the 10th November.

Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Day 1. 9/11/11

Yay! I get to aim blindly to kill Iris!

Vote: Aestivate

Huh... well, that's convenient!

So... are we randomly voting? I'm not sure... most times, it's usually a townie who is lynched. At least, in the games that I've read.
I guess I can go along with it for now... but I'm really not sure...
VOTE: TFSpock

Also, I had cinnamon rolls this morning! Did anyone else have any? They were really yummy and gooey and yay!
I'm so excited! This is going to be so much fun! :D

Vote: Shrinking Violet
because...uhh..well...

Vote: Baron Dante

Because. :p

@Fwee~ Well, usually, yes. But it does no good for the town to just do nothing at all.

I really don't think voting randomly is the way to go right now.

Vote: No Lynch

Vote: No Lynch.

If someone makes a slipup before the end of this phase and sounds like mafia, then I'll change. But for now I'd rather not do something I would later regret. I wouldn't want to lynch the cop or the doc, I mean. That is, if they exist. I can't think of a poke that would make a good one for either on Ash's team or Cilan's.

Vote: Fwee~

Understanding that usually random Day 1 lynches end up in a town lynch and you still make a vote to start a bandwagon...?
It would have made more sense if you'd gone the others' route and vote NL, but no... You try to get another member lynched right off the bat.

Vote:No Lynch
although I may reconcider

@Aestivate : That's the way some of us play. It won't take us anywhere to wait, and while there are good sides on not voting, the same can be said for the opposite. We have a 20% chance of killing one of them right off the bat.

Furthermore, getting pressure on someone may have them slip something, especially if they are mafia, trying to keep them safe. But, we know exaclty the role names, so nobody can really go stupidly roleclaim anything. So the slip isn't likely, unfortunately.

I'm gonna do this:

Unvote: Aestivate

It's always somewhat suspicious when "random" votes happen to pile on someone with already votes, so me setting this up at the start is a good way to go, then before the end, unvote if you feel like it's needed.

Confirming my role (sorry, only just got on after the downtime)

I won't vote today, because I don't want to nl but don't want to lynch a townie. However I've got some ideas in my head already. Gonna be looking out for more Day 2.

1 - @Hadesiro
2 - @Aestivate
3 - @Paperhorse
4 - @Baron Dante
5 - @Smasher 101
6 - @Croag
7 - @Shrinking Violet
8 - @DrumBeats
9 - @TFSpock
10 - @PichuBoy
11 - @Shiny Celebi
12 - @Fwee~
13 - @Flame_
14 - @bluesun
15 - @mewstone

Dent and Satoshi appeared from the bushes, ready to meet Iris.

"Er, what were you two doing in there?" Iris asked with a startled expression.

"Satoshi had to go to the toilet before the voting begins." Dent replied calmly.

"Dent wiped me!" Satoshi said enthusiasticly, ever merry at his friends always helping him out. "It's tough out here in the woods."

Iris was stunned. For the first time in her life she thought she was wrong. Satoshi wasn't a child; he was a toddler.

"Let's start, shall we?" Dent said. First, let's let's blindfold out Pokémon and then let them each choose who they think we should lynch."

"Okay" Satoshi and Iris said simultaneously. Each Pokémon voted in turn, though the majority of them didn't want to hurt their fellow teammates.

"Ah, it seems as if we won't be lynching anyone today.... I'll just have to wait longer to be with Satoshi alone...". Dent stared down at the floor, disheartened and dismayed at the result of the day.

"Psst, guys" Satoshi whispered to his Pokémon. "Let's try not to let Dent down the next day, he seems really unhappy."

"Let's meet again here the next day." Dent and Satoshi then walked off while Iris smiled. "I'll be meeting one of you guys sooner than the next day!"

No one was lynched

It is now Night 1. You may use Night actions. This phase will end at 11pm GMT+0 on the 11th November.

Last edited:

Understanding that usually random Day 1 lynches end up in a town lynch and you still make a vote to start a bandwagon...?
It would have made more sense if you'd gone the others' route and vote NL, but no... You try to get another member lynched right off the bat.

What? No, I was voting because I thought that if everything ended in a tie, it would be funnier... I just like making people laugh!
I didn't actually want to get TFSpock lynched, I just wanted him to vote for me so we would be tied! I would have found it funny. A comical picture of two people pointing fingers at each other, that makes me laugh!
Plus, I didn't realize you could go no lynch at the time, and I don't get on until after school. Now that I know, I can do this if there isn't a good suspect. *nod nod*
:D
Also, I'm having another cinnamon roll. They are yummy! I like food~

Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Night 2. 10/11/11

...Can we kill Dent first? :/

Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Night 2. 10/11/11

...Can we kill Dent first? :/

I think Pod and Corn would avenge their fellow Dark Trinity member triplet severely :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom