• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Pokémon anime now available on Hulu: Season 10, movie 10, Pokémon Origins added

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon anime now available on Hulu: Season 10, movie 10, Pokémon Origins added

Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, The Rise of Darkrai, Pokémon Origins are now available on Hulu Plus.

Read more on Bulbanews

Meowstic

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
How many people think they'll still stream the 4:3 version of "Sinnoh League Victors" that also streams on Pokémon TV?

Gabo2oo

Reaction score
"It's nice to see that TPCi actually cares about Latin America, and perhaps they're mading up for only having a Pokémon TV official website in Iberian Spanish." That's what I thought at first, but... Seems like the videos are still only available for the U.S. Umm... what's the point in that? Or will episodes be available for Latin America once the language is added? I don't understand Hulu that much, so...

dragonace

Reaction score
Also, you can watch pokemon episodes in Japanese on the Hulu Japan Website. You need to create a new account, with a seperate email from an English Hulu account, and it costs about $10, but I'm using the free trial. No subs or dubs in English, just Japanese, but it's still cool to watch, and they have more episodes than on the English site, like the original series, advanced generation, and new episodes of XY as they are release. It's cool going back and listening to all the music we couldn't see in America. I wish there was a way to own an American English version of the anime with the option to see the Japanese as well. At least a version were they don't pretend Pokemon isn't Japanese would be nice, like they could stop calling Onigiri sandwiches ans they could keep the original Japanese music, since most of it is better than they English version. It seems weird, but it's pretty cool that they are doing this, putting Pokemon on Hulu and such. Feels like they are being less stingy about how they release the anime.