• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the episode The Fortune Hunters, the five main human characters of the show looked up their horoscope to find out what pokemon matched their personnalities. It ended up being a fake book made up by Butch and Cassidy.

In the fake book James found out he was a "Flaming" Moltres, but what pokemon were Ash, Misty, Brock and Jessie ?

Ash was Bellsprout, Misty was Gyarados, Brock was Onix, and Jessie was Eevee.

Keep in mind I am right and I haven't watched this ep since 2009.

Ash was Bellsprout, Misty was Gyarados, Brock was Onix, and Jessie was Eevee.

Correct ! Good job Scott, I gotta say I could only remember Misty being a Gyrados. I had to check Bulbapedia before posting the question.

Anyway, you get to ask the next one.

Which contests did Combusken have to shoot fire spin at the ceiling and floor in order to stop itself from crashing, as well as holding the opponents Pokemon in its arms before landing?

Tell me who the coordinator opponent was May was facing in that contest, the Pokemon Combusken was battling, and the name of the town the Contest took place.

The Lilycove contest.

May was facing Kelly, and Combusken was battling a Grumpig. Contest took place at Lilycove City.

The Lilycove contest.

May was facing Kelly, and Combusken was battling a Grumpig. Contest took place at Lilycove City.

Scott, the person who asks the question has to confirm that the answer is correct before the person who got the correct answer can ask a new question.

In this case though, double trouble! is right, so he/she can ask the next question.

Last edited:
Well it is right, so I just figured he would post a question.

We always need the person who asked the question to confirm if the answer is right or not to keep this organized
So yeah, double trouble! should post the next question

Well I dunno if he's coming back to this thread, so in the meantime here's a new question:

Which Gym leader in the show has the most episode appearances, not counting Misty/Brock/Giovanni?

Well I dunno if he's coming back to this thread, so in the meantime here's a new question:

Which Gym leader in the show has the most episode appearances, not counting Misty/Brock/Giovanni?

Roark?

Maybe Norman? XD I think we him first time at the beginning of AG for one ep, later 3 eps when they came back and then a few cameos watching May on TV or scenes like May and Max imaging him with Tucker's outfit or whatever that was...
If not than Sombra is probably right about Roark
(I think we should wait a little longer before deciding "he's not coming back to the thread"... so next time we should give people a chance)

I'm not really that good at making questions, I just thought I'd answer because I knew that one.

That's ok if you don't want to make a question, just tell us next time so we'll know not to wait
Anyway Scott already gave us the next question... I wonder if I was right
I'm sure it's either Norman or Roark

Yeah, its Norman.

Roark was in 6 episodes, and Candice was in 4 and a 5th with a non-speaking role.

Norman had 4 episodes in Hoenn with a speaking-role, a 5th cameo at the Hoenn GF, a 6th watching Ash's Hoenn league, a 7th in the Kanto GF, and a 8th during the Wallace Cup.

However if you do want speaking roles, then Roark has had a bigger role than Norman oddly enough. So either Norman or Roark is correct.

So I guess I'll do the next question: list all the times before the Aipom/Buizel trade that Aipom either participated at a Contest or shown its interest in Contests in some way or form
You have to think good about this since I count even "little" things (I hope I didn't forget something myself XD but I think I remember all the "hints" we had for Aipom loving Contests)

-She watched May's Kanto Grand Festival matches against Harley and Drew and they got her pumped up enough to want to batttle ash
-Jubilife Contest
-The unofficial contest with jessie
-She watched dawn compete in Hearthome
-the episode where they traded she was too interested in dawns training to do ashs battle training

-She watched May's Kanto Grand Festival matches against Harley and Drew and they got her pumped up enough to want to batttle ash
-Jubilife Contest
-The unofficial contest with jessie
-She watched dawn compete in Hearthome
-the episode where they traded she was too interested in dawns training to do ashs battle training

All correct except for watching the Hearthome Contest which it didn't do
I thought about one more thing but I guess no one would remember it and anyway you listed most of the hints so you can make the new question!

The other hint I thought about was the Eterna Gym Battle - Aipom came out of its ball and acted as if it did a performance in a Contest and Dawn said something like "it's not a Contest"

What anime character has been shown to have a pokemon that was the evolved form of of at least one of the pokemon belonging to every main protagonist besides Dawn and what pokemon are they?

Wow, I'm not sure about this one... could it be Gary? I can't remember the details but I remember that back in the Johto League we saw Ash look up information about Gary in the computer and it showed various Pokémon of him there
I think we saw he have a Kingdra, which is the final form of Horsea that Misty have
If I'm not wrong he used Scizor against Ash, which is the evolved form of Scyther who Tracey owns
Gary also have Umbreon, evolution of Eevee that May had
That leave us with Ash and Brock... maybe Gary had Ninetales or Steelix?
And for Ash, he has Blastoise while Ash has Squirtle
It has to be Gary, I'm just not sure about Brock... all the others I think I got right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom