• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, trainers have been shown to give names to their pokémon. In a Johto episode, one pokémon was named after a famous Japanese swordsman and that same name was used, in the original japanese show, to name one of Ash's rivals

1- Which species of pokémon was it ?
2- What was his name ?
3- Give the english name of Ash's rival

Crud, I was gonna say Shingo's Scisor...

Hey, wait! That Scizor was named "Blade," not Masamune! Blade's trainer, Shingo, was the student of a Pokemon Trainer named Muramasa! So that can't be right, can it?

Oh, wait... Just did a little more research, and I just found out that Muramasa's Scizor was named Masamune...

...damn...

Last edited:
Matt had got it... I was afraid this was too specific, but apparently not... go ahead.

Name every gym leader that is shown to own a starter pokemon.(Past gym leaders count as well)

Lt. Surge had a Raichu (evo of Pikachu)

is that the one they're missing?

Last edited:
Brock (Marshstomp), Cissy (Blastoise), Gardenia (Turtwig), & Flannery's Grandfather (Typhlosion)

Mr. Moore's Typhlosion was the missing one, Cascada you got most of them so the questions yours.

Well, since there hasn't been any new question... in the last two days, here's one.

In a contest, May defeated a pokémon that was an evolved form of one of her pokémon. She would later also get this evolved form. So...

Name the evolved pokémon she defeated, the name of its trainer and the name of the first pokémon that was defeated by May's pokémon after it had been shown to have evolved.

Well, since there hasn't been any new question... in the last two days, here's one.

In a contest, May defeated a pokémon that was an evolved form of one of her pokémon. She would later also get this evolved form. So...

Name the evolved pokémon she defeated, the name of its trainer and the name of the first pokémon that was defeated by May's pokémon after it had been shown to have evolved.

Easy, it was a Venesaur, in the episode Weekend Warrior under the trainer Jeremy, and May's Venesaur defeated a Marill in the Wallace Cup.

I also think it's interesting to note, that May defeated a Wartortle belonging to a COTD in Skitty's first contest. :)

Great, let's see, ooh here's a good one: Name all the times Team Rocket referred to Ash and friends by their actul names, and not twerps, as well as Ash and his friends when adressing TR individually. Name the episode, the person they adressed, the # of times, and the season.

I know it's long people, but try your best! Movies count if there are any.

Nurse, "This thread is dead Doctor."
Doctor, "No, I won't believe it ! Give me the cardiac stimulators. Breathe damnit, BREATHE !!!"
Nurse, "It's alive again, it's a mircale."

So... New question, in which DP episode did we see the biggest amount of Pokemon being scanned into the pokédex ?

Wow, I completely forgot to say you're absolutely right. A Pyramiding rage was the correct answer with 5. I guess they had to fill the time between the consecutive destructions of Paul's pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom