• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway... since I know which characters you refer to... that guy from the Suzie ep in Kanto, Harley, Zoey and Candice... but that's only exaggerated ridiculous crazy fans speculation,

You're correct, Piplup! That trainer from the Suzie ep was confirmed to be gay by Dogasu, Harley was fairly obvious, and Zoey/Candice are pretty much canon.

Ok, post the next question.

You're correct, Piplup!

I know, I'm correct that it's all crazy speculation!

That trainer from the Suzie ep was confirmed to be gay by Dogasu,

Maybe, but I don't remember what exactly Dogasu said... didn't he say the word used there could also simply mean a "girly" guy?

Harley was fairly obvious,

Not as much as people make it seem... personality doesn't mean much to me in such stuff

and Zoey/Candice are pretty much canon.

No, it's "canon" that they're best friends - nothing more
Also, even Dogasu (that you used as a proof yourself) told you the same thing about them

But we better stop this discussion...

Ok, post the next question.

Well... I can't really think about any good question...
In Hoenn most of the Contests forced you to use one Poké only, but a certain one had a rule to use different Poké for performance and battles
Which two Poké May used, which did the performance and which did the battles, did May win/lose this Contest? and how she won/lost?

In Hoenn most of the Contests forced you to use one Poké only, but a certain one had a rule to use different Poké for performance and battles
Which two Poké May used, which did the performance and which did the battles, did May win/lose this Contest? and how she won/lost?

It was the Rubello Contest. She used Beautifly for appeals and Bulbasaur for the battle. May lost to Savannah the mother coordinator, because Bulbasaur got stage fright and her Lairon pretty much totalled it.

Izabe Contest? She won. A Razor Leaf and Petal Dance Combo.

It was the Rubello Contest. She used Beautifly for appeals and Bulbasaur for the battle. May lost to Savannah the mother coordinator, because Bulbasaur got stage fright and her Lairon pretty much totalled it.

Right, your turn now (and please Scott, just ask a normal question, don't turn this into one of your crazy subjects that we all know already)

Right, your turn now (and please Scott, just ask a normal question, don't turn this into one of your crazy subjects that we all know already)

:D

Which Pokemon did Ash capture that he previously saw a Gym leader have in the same region, and only two eps before? Who was the Gym leader, what was the pokemon, and what region was it?

Yep. I thought that would be a hard one, its not like anyone remembers Ash's Torkoal, lol.

I actually love the thing :p
I can understand why some wouldn't remember it compared to the other Hoenn pokes though.

Right, question.

For what species of pokemon did Ash's Torkoal jump into the ocean for? What was it trying to find?

List all five Poké that Dawn's Piplup "fell in love" with, no matter if it was true love or as a result of something that conrtolled it (I hope I'm right that there were only five)

Does this include the result of the move Attract?

Which of the shows major characters hasn't appeared in the longest period of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom