• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Anime Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max appeared in a cameo during the Wallace Cup

I would say Misty.

Max appeared in a cameo during the Wallace Cup

I would say Misty.

Correct.

And even not counting that, Max was in the last AG episode, along with Tracey.

Misty has not been seen since AG134, which is over 5 years ago. Both Max and Tracey appeared in the anime more recently than Misty did.

I'm honestly surprised people didn't get this sooner. We haven't seen Misty in ages.

Quite frankly, I only guessed Misty cause you asked the question so I knew it either had to be a Johto sucks question or Misty is useless question... Seriously Scott...

Well I guess it's my turn, I'll think of a question and edit my post...

Quite frankly, I only guessed Misty cause you asked the question so I knew it either had to be a Johto sucks question or Misty is useless question... Seriously Scott...

Nah, I was just thinking about who didn't appear in a long time, and everyone else including Gary appeared more recently.

Ok, here goes the question... Every main character in the anime (Jessie and James included) have had wild pokemon join their party at one time during their tenure on the main cast without the capture being shown on screen, except for three. Note that I'm not refering to the main characters getting starters, trading, the pokemon they already had before appearing on the show etc. I'm specifically talking about wild pokemon joining their party without having been captured on screen. So here's the question

1- Name the three characters whose captures were all shown on screen. (Max isn't one of them.)

2- For each of the other characters, name the first pokemon of theirs whose capture wasn't shown on screen.

1. Jessie, Tracy, Dawn

2. Ash: Squirtle
Misty: Horsea
Brock: Zubat
May: Bulbasaur
James: Weepinbell

Wow that was fast...

But correct ! You get to ask the next question.

What type(i.e Fire, Water Grass) of pokemon was owned most by the Kanto Frontier Brains?

Ex Tucker's Swampert would count as a Water and a ground instead of a Water/Ground

Psychic, everybody but Noland and Tucker owned a Psychic pokemon... and yet none of them owned a dragon type... It's the only type they didn't collectivly owned

Last edited:
Correct there are 8 total ground pokemon while there are only 7 psychic

Every in-game gym leader, save for Giovanni and the Orange Island gym leader, was shown to specialize in one elemental type.

Name all of the Gym Leaders against whom Ash battled, in which he used a pokemon of the same type as the one the gym leader specializes in. (again, exclude from your answer Giovanni and the Orange Island gyms)

Lt Surge = Pikachu and Raichu
Erika = Grass and Bulbasaur
Koga = Poison which is Bulbasaur
Blaine = Fire and Charizard

Falkner = flying and Charizard

Wattson = electric and Pikachu
Winona = flying and Swellow
Juan = water and Corphish

Gardenia = grass and Turtwig
Wake = water and Buizel
Volkner = electric and Pikachu

The only pokemon seen battling Volkner was Grotle, so you were wrong about that, but you were right about Gardenia, as Turtwig did take part in that gym battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom