• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Pokémon anime, TCG return to Russia: First releases to begin with XY

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon anime, TCG return to Russia: First releases to begin with XY

The Russian TV channel 2X2 signed a five-year contract with Pokémon Company International to broadcast the popular animated series and movies. Previously, the first season of the Pokémon Black & White series had aired Nov. 6, 2012 on TNT and no seasons following the 14th season had been announced on any channel.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I'm not Anti-Russian or anything, but this is bad timing considering the unease between Russia and Ukraine right now.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
I'm not Anti-Russian or anything, but this is bad timing considering the unease between Russia and Ukraine right now.
Same goes here. I'm not Anti-Russian either, but the timing is terrible, to say the least. I hope they rethink this before it explodes in their faces.

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Maybe it will increase moral there.

Fury will consume you!
Reaction score
The Russian government is almost like the evil teams from the Pokémon games. Maybe Game Freak could use it as a basis for the Gen 7 team.

Pronounced "alek-sEi"
Reaction score
I expect the quality of the dub to be horrible. Also, the demand for the TCG isn't great, so I'm not sure if it'll sell good