• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon anime, TCG return to Russia: First releases to begin with XY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon anime, TCG return to Russia: First releases to begin with XY

The Russian TV channel 2X2 signed a five-year contract with Pokémon Company International to broadcast the popular animated series and movies. Previously, the first season of the Pokémon Black & White series had aired Nov. 6, 2012 on TNT and no seasons following the 14th season had been announced on any channel.

Read more on Bulbanews

I'm not Anti-Russian or anything, but this is bad timing considering the unease between Russia and Ukraine right now.

Maybe it will increase moral there.

The Russian government is almost like the evil teams from the Pokémon games. Maybe Game Freak could use it as a basis for the Gen 7 team.

I expect the quality of the dub to be horrible. Also, the demand for the TCG isn't great, so I'm not sure if it'll sell good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom