• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Anime Trivia Thread

Alrighty, which is the only eeveelution never used in a contest?

Which two characters fought a Gen. III Legendary Pokémon in an official trainer battle?

@Wolverine

Ash and Forrest?

Ash fought, the golem trio and Latios and Forrest used Rhypherior against Nurse Joy's Latias.

@Playerking I was going for Ash/Latios Forrest/Latias so you're correct, but technically Paul would have also been acceptable since he battled the Regi. You get to ask the next question.

@Wolverine Alright, thanks.

I'm not good with these ones, so I'll have a shot.

There were 5 2 episodes gaps where paul did not appear in. Name the episodes before and after the gaps(Well five times, since it happened five times) and that includes ones where Paul appeared in a flashback and or on a videophone call to someone.

Sorry, if it's too complicated.

There were 5 2 episodes gaps where paul did not appear in. Name the episodes before and after the gaps(Well five times, since it happened five times) and that includes ones where Paul appeared in a flashback and or on a videophone call to someone.

DP003-DP006
DP046-DP050 (if you don't count the recap episode that didn't air in English it makes 2)
DP066-DP069
DP078-DP081
DP128-DP131

Which is the only one of Solidad's pokémon that's of a species that Ash hasn't himself owned at one point?

@Don Yep, you got it! You get to ask the next question!

What was the very first episode in the dub to retain all of the original, Japanese, background music?

Last edited:
@Don I'm sure everyone would appreciate some kind of hint ;) Region? Saga? Dub Season? Pokémon featured?

I knew I was missing something. Okay the region is Sinnoh and the episode was shown during the 11th season in the dub.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom