• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon announces GottaCatchEmAll.com: New sweepstakes website unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you give out that code already? :D

I would like a code for the Pkmn trading card game online, because I have no cards D:

I won a code to download a free Booster Pack for the trading card game, which I really don't care about, so is it okay if I share the code with someone here? None of my friends care about the trading card game either. I would PM it, because this code can only be used once.

Hey, I was wondering if you had given out that code yet? If not, I could really use it! Thanks, buddy, cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else had trouble downloading the wallpapers, or is it just my crappy computer?

I wanted to at least get the Mega Blaziken one, but when I downloaded it, the file is empty. Also, some of the others I tried to download just never started downloading because, apparently, there was no file to download...

Has anyone else had trouble downloading the wallpapers, or is it just my crappy computer?

I wanted to at least get the Mega Blaziken one, but when I downloaded it, the file is empty. Also, some of the others I tried to download just never started downloading because, apparently, there was no file to download...
Are you able to open up Winzip or Winrar files? I think all the files, even wallpapers, were Winzips. There are free programs online that let you open these files.

EDIT: Yeah I got a wallpaper and it was a zip file. For anyone who has no idea what these are, they're basically a program that holds a bunch of files together so as to take less memory space. So if you got a program that could extract a .zip file (I would recommend WinRAR), you would open up what you downloaded from the Gotta Catch 'Em All site, then extract what file(s) you want like you were taking files out of a folder on your computer.

Last edited:
I want to actually find the codes myself and not use the ones people posted... but it is too fucking hard to even impossible to find anything other than Chespin who was hidden somewhere in pokemonxy.com
Can people please give me hints to the sites I should look at? I tried all official Pokémon/Nintendo sites and other than that one I mentioned, they seem to not have anything at all... this is frustrating...

If you get an account thing on the Gotta Catch 'Em All site there's a picture of like 24 Pokeballs or something, and some of them give you hints. The only one I ever figured out was MTV Geek though. It's also not really "hidden" that well... hint: [go look through their news archive for a "topical" article.]

Also gotta warn that some of the codes stopped working so I don't even know if the MTV one works anymore. Sorry. ): But if no one knew about the hints on the Pokeballs at least that's something for next week. I think they're doing new codes/scavenger hunts every week?

I tried MTV Geek but couldn't find anything there at all... this is just TOO hard X_X

Does anyone have the correct codes for the 11 Pokemon that do not work? If so what are the the codes for those Pokemon? Thanks XD.:)

Right now there seem to be a number of new ones that should show hints (according to the mouseover icon) but all you get is an empty box when you click them.

Yeah Idon't think there will be any new codes and I don't see a suppoet link to report broken codes.:)

If you win the will email you a form to fill out so they can mail your prizes. That is usually how that works XD.:)

It's weird they haven't updated the page yet. The drawing of winners was already done yesterday.

Was it only supposed to be these Pokemon, or were there supposed to be more every week?

If it's only these Pokemon, does that mean I can't get any more entries in for the contest?

How do you know if you've won already?
You can check the list here!
(Download Acrobat Reader from Adobe's site if you can't read PDFs)

If you win the will email you a form to fill out so they can mail your prizes. That is usually how that works XD.:)
Well, not only through your Email, but you can also check on this PDF.

It's weird they haven't updated the page yet. The drawing of winners was already done yesterday.
I know, right? I am still waiting patiently until they announce the winners... Either The Pokemon Company or ePrize are unresponsive.

A few days ago I saw that a few Pokémon were randomly unlocked for me without me entering any codes at all... and now that I tried to log in with my e-mail address again, it won't let me (saying "please enter valid user name") so I'm not sure what happened there but I guess maybe they blocked e-mail addresses that are hosted by sites outside the US? guess I should've used gmail...

Are you a resident of the U.S.? If not you can't do it XD. Just make another account and start over. Also it is possible that someone hacked your account which is most likely the case XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom