• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon AR Searcher / "Pokémon Dream Radar"

Re: Pokemon AR Searcher

Or, watch this AR game along with the hidden toy this summer are just a giant troll setup like that one incident with two hidden movie styluses/ pens that were thought to be an event ledendary or new forme, and they just turned out to be Pikachu and Excadrill.

I came to the horrible realization that it could be a new Keldeo forme. Then I calmed down cause is too bird like. Then I remembered Shaymin, and hell I'll be willing to think they actually jumped the boat and turned Keldeo into a griffin. Hopefully I am way, WAY off.

I came to the horrible realization that it could be a new Keldeo forme. Then I calmed down cause is too bird like. Then I remembered Shaymin, and hell I'll be willing to think they actually jumped the boat and turned Keldeo into a griffin. Hopefully I am way, WAY off.

Jumped the gun? Jumped the shark? I've never heard jumped the boat...

I really hope it's not a Keldeo forme, that would REALLLLY suck. I'm personally not a huge fan of all the formes anyway, but especially of legendaries. I'd rather this be a completely new Pokemon than a Keldeo forme. Heck, I'd rather it be ANYTHING than a Keldeo forme!

The bird doesn't really look like an Archeops, or Pidgeot or whatever, it doesn't actually look like a Pokemon we know about.

Also, I don't think it's a form of any Pokemon.

I always had a feeling that we will have new Pokemon very soon, when BW2 comes.

Serebii says that it could be just a generic silhouette, but if it were so, I think it would have been less complicated, to make it clear that it's a "bird".

It's either a completely new Pokemon, or Fearow's evolution xD

Jumped the boat? More like jumped the plane XD

I've seen people speculate on it receiving another forme, but I do not understand why it needs one. That would actually alienate it from its fellow Musketeers. Another thing that you have to remember that may calm your fears down is that this Pokemon will be transferable to BW2. A new forme of a legendary like Keldeo would not be treated like that, especially since Keldeo itself will have its very own BW2 event.

If its a new forme which could be likely, then its of something more common, and not of any (Gen 5 anyways) legendary.

This just dawned on me, but the only Gen V Pokemon I could see getting a new forme is Swanna.

The only thing that bothers me is the feet. Swanna has webbed feet, while this silhouette has talons.

I wonder though, why Swanna? Is it a reference to something? Though I can't really think of any other forme. (other than Farfetch'd)

Well, I've ruled out the possibility of it being an entirely new Pokemon. So that leaves new formes. It wouldn't make much sense to randomly give a bird Pokemon from Gen I-IV a new forme, so that leaves Gen V bird Pokemon.

As a result, Swanna was the first Pokemon that came to mind. It's part of a single evolution line (Ducklett → Swanna), much like Darmanitan, who also has an alternate forme.

Well, after doing some research, if they do go that route then I imagine an alternate forme for Swanna to be based on either Siegfried or Von Rothbart, both from the Swan Lake story that Swanna could be based off of. It would explain the big talons by having a masculine appearance, or in Von's case intimidating.

Other than that I've got nothing. Theres no reason for any other Unova bird to receive another forme, except for maybe Sigilyth, though tbh I like Sigilyth just the way it is. So Swanna would be the likely candidate in this case for Unova birds.

...Why would Swanna get a new forme of all things?

Or maybe Swanna doesn't have a new form because it was merchandise from the movie, so Swanna could just be owned by a movie character?

This silhouette still hasn't been confirmed, right? Or is Coro Coro going to confirm it once it's leaked?

Is it even the Tornadus forme? I don't remember the Tornadus forme having a big mohawk-thing on its head.

That doesn't really answer my question.

Why is everyone so sure the silhouette is Tornadus's new forme? Did I miss something that confirms this?

Why is everyone so sure the silhouette is Tornadus's new forme? Did I miss something that confirms this?

The wings in the pic appear to be the same ones seen on Tornadus in the CoroCoro leak. And as for the mohawk-thing, that could be it's tail.

But this is still speculations. Nothing has been confirmed (to my knowledge).

Other than what was mentioned above (and the fact that its shape is a fairly good match), its confirmed the new forms of the Kami Trio are exclusively caught in the 3DS AR searcher.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom