• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Armor Rp start up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GligarToGliscor

Reaction score
"Well i guess Giraken is going to return" Kyrote said, looking at a picture of his family. "and then i'll get my revenge" He said, crying. He had to Defeat Giraken. For Giraken killed almost everyone in the city, including his parents. "I can't believe their gone..." Kyrote said as he cryed harder.

OOC:NOW IT STARTS!

Ben kneeled over the dead body of his father. Or he thought it was his father. He didn't KNOW there were any other Ariados in the city. He transformed into a Spinarak, and built a tomb for his father. He saw a kid crying nearby and went to comfort him. "Everything'll be fine." He spoke in the half-human half-pokemon language typical of all transformed PokeArmorers.

"Ben, Giraken is coming back any moment, We gotta get outta here!" Kyrote said

Last edited:
"Yeah, let's get out of here!" Ben scuttled off, faster than human legs could carry him.

Kyrote ran with Ben in Cranidos form. " i don't know if we'll make it far away in time" Kyrote said

"I hope we can. Giraken is scary. I'll set up some Toxic Spikes while we're running, hopefully that'll slow it down a bit."

"Good Plan!" Kyrote said as an explosion hit the destroyed town. " lets set up camp in these trees!"

Ben scuttled up a tree, motioned for Kyrote to keep running, then spun an unstoppable web in Guraken's path, and covered it with string shot. He caught up with Kyrote. "That'll slow it down about a day or so."

"Well there's a main city up ahead. He wouldn't dare attack Jubilife city." Kyrote said. " Let's turn human. we don't want them freaking out." Kyrote said as he turned back human.

They got into the city." let's hope some other people survived" kyrote said as him and ben got into the pokecentre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom