• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Armor Rp start up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"well i'm gonna hit the sack" Kyrote said as he headed to his room. " you should get some rest cause were heading back to the city tommorrow to look for survivors"

OOC: I gotta Go to Bed c ya

"well i guess i'd better check for survivors" Kyrote said as he left jubilife and headed for the ravaged city

Kyrote ran past ben. He then ran past a stranger coming from the ravaged city.

"Giraken?!" Kyrote said as he got to the ravaged city." Correct Kyrote. I waited here the whole time and sent ditto's out" Giraken explained. Kyrote turned into Cranidos

Ben heard shouting and scuttled toward it quickly. He got there, and used Sucker Punch on Giraken, before it could attack Kyrote.

I got up from the remains of the city. "How many familys can you lose in a lifetime?" I shook my head and started to look around.

--

I was wondering, can our armors evolve?

seeing girakin cary off a cranidos armor user, ian fires outrage, smashing him through sevral building and causeing him to drop the armor user.

Ben used Spider Web on Giraken and tied him up "RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I heard yelling. I couldn't see where, so I continued to walk around. Looking through the destroyed remains, I found a picture of my old parents. I pocketed it and started walking out of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom