• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Armor! Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

GligarToGliscor

Reaction score
Well basically, you are a person with a power to turn into a Pokemon, You are near the Sinnoh region border.The Town has been destroyed by the main evil,Giraken. Giraken is half Giratina, Half Blaziken. The armors work kinda like a Poketch, Allowing your spirit to become half pokemon, allowing the physical state to turn completely Pokemon. However, some pokemon armor users have been able for their hysical forms to become half human, half pokemon as well.Giraken was created when a greedy armor user tried to fuse with two pokemon. this resulted in evil Giraken.

Just put in a form like this:

Name:Kyrote
Eye color:left eye blue, right eye All green with red pupil
Clothing:A pokemon shirt and jacket,blue jeans and pokemon shoes
Personality:Determined to do anything as soon as wants too
Armor:Cranidos
History:Grandfather to father;all pokemon Armor wearers
About yourself:Found out about his Power from his Grandfather,Before Giraken Attacked.When Giraken attacked the city he and a few others were the only ones left.

You must have a basic pokemon with at least one other evolution.

Last edited:
Name: Ben
Eye color: blue
Clothing: wears a mysterious black robe with a hood, his face is never seen.
Personality: Calm, very loyal
Armor: Spinarak
History: His father, Wattson, found out he was a Pokemon Armor wearer when he was 5
About yourself: Found out his power when Wattson tried to get it to emerge. Attacked: Giraken attacked his city, and his father died trying to stop Giraken.

Name; Ellery
Eye color: green
clothing: wears a white shirt witha masterball and blue jeans
personality: reckless, very decesive
Armor:Scyther
History: he ran out of home when he discovered he was an armor wearer a year ago
About yourself: He doesn't really reacts to people a lot.

name:ian
eye color: orange
personality: calm and collected, ian just wants to prove he's not a freak
armor: dratini
discription: brown battered shirt with dragonite on it, black old worn out jeans, blond spikey hair, old betten up sneakers
history: ian grew up in a town that had no law. their were hundreds of armor users were he live and all but him died protecting their home

Last edited:
Sounds pretty good.

Name: Joe
Eye color: Usually blue but turns solid red when angry
Clothing: Black hoodie, Tattered blue jeans, and white tennis shoes
Personality: Usually outgoing but has a bad temper and gets nervous easy; confident
armor: Pidgey
History: Used to be a person that just walked around Celadon, looking for something to do. He got angry at some people and ran out of the city. He learned that he was an armor wearer and went to a place that was soon destroyed by Giraken.
About yourself: Learned about his powers from a guy that he found on a place after he ran from Celadon.

Is this ok?

Last edited:
Name:gregory varnoff
Eye color:black as my soul.
Clothing:a plaine black hoodie,tattered jeans,and black shoess
Personality:evil and malicous,i can kill a child and laugh about it, but i always stay loyal to my freindsIF I EVER HAVE ANY
Armor:scyther
History:my father grew up wearing scyther armor and he has passed it on to e so now i say unto the words of my father im coming to get you giraken
About yourself:i will ruthlessy kill if i have to (even if i dont have to occasionlay) all that stand in the way of my plans of destroying the only evil greater than mine will perish beneath my blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom