• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review Pokemon Ash Noviern, Mega Sceptile and Ash Greniniga wil happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.pasta

Reaction score
Will he have these three pokeon.

Yes i can see Ash Greninga will happen in the new preview.

But Ash noibat cant its too soon, think about Ash Scraggy diddnt evolve yet

Ash Phanpy was hatchling in Johto then evolved durrinG IN NEXT FEW SEAOSNS

Under Ash Noibat still baby and its only move we see Super Sonic so far we see in the anime

Ash Sceptile i can see happen but i was suprrise not his Charizard to be Mega Y

We all know the Greninja in the preview poster is Ash's. That we can all agree on. The Noivern is definitely his as well. I seriously doubt it's Alexa's. Anyways no one said Noibat would evolve right at the beginning of XY and Z. There's plenty of room for development for it's imminent evolution later down the road. We can't confirm the Mega Sceptile is Ash's. Since the new trailer for XY and Z showed a glimpse of Shota in the background while Ash was battling some Team Flare grunts. Mega Charizard Y can still be a thing if the Mega Sceptile isn't Ash's and the unique Greninja he receives doesn't turn out to be some sort of substitute for a Mega Pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom