• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemon ashs quillava vs ashs infernape vs mays blaziken vs biancas emboar

best fighter

• quilava

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • infernape

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • blaziken

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • emboar

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blaziken (with Speed Boost) beats Infernape (with Blaze) beats Quilava beats Infernape (without) beats Blaziken (without) beats Emboar

Emboar wins. He is the ultimate battler of them. And he endured an Hydro Cannon and an Aqua Jet from a Samurott.

Infernape, the speed demon with powerful hits and attacks, also his Blaze was shown to be far stronger than May's Blaziken even as a Charmander, the other 2 have never ever really shown true power.

Why isn't Charizard in this list, is it because he would be an obvious win?

Mays blaziken does not have speed boost.

Infernape solos them all without breaking a sweat. Didn't anyone see how he just capped that aggron into the wall with one punch?

Goukazaru is easily the strongest here. Satoshi's Magmarashi and Bel's Enbuoh aren't really that strong and I can't see a Blaze Bursyamo winning against a Goukazaru.

I can only say that Quilava would NOT win, blaziken and infernape are uber strong and blaze just keeps it up, blaziken may be weaker considering that he tied with a grass type at the end of the Advance Generation, then again Sceptile IS Ash's pokemon, and Blaziken has a Mega evolution so he could turn the stakes around, and about Bianca's Emboar, let's just say that if he can survive supereffective moves to the face then he has a good chance....all in all, Infernape get's my vote at the end unless Blaziken is mega or Emboar delivers a comeback

Back
Top Bottom