• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshi

I'm going tomorrow with a friend-really excited! Those giveaways look awesome.

Anyone know the running time of the movie?

Re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshi

I saw the movie and I loved it, even though I saw a bunch of weirdos at the theater.

I'm going tomorrow with a friend-really excited! Those giveaways look awesome.

Anyone know the running time of the movie?

I think it's about an hour and half long, maybe a little bit more [3-4 min, give or take] if you stay for the credits [which are beautiful, as always]. I can't really give an exact time though... but I hope that helps!

- Juuchan17

I saw the movie yesterday, it was really fun seeing a Pokemon movie in theaters again since it's been about ten years since the last one I saw.
And lol, I just went with my family, we watched the other ones when they came to the theater so it was a nice blast to the past.
I almost didn't get the giveaways, until I saw these two girls sitting next to us that had them and I asked them where they got it. Anyway, really fun time, pretty good movie, the dragons were awesome and the animation was really fantastic.
Oh and staying for the credits was great too, gotta love the cheesy dub music at the end, I think this movie's ending song went something along the lines of "follow the stars and be true to yourself" lol

I saw the movie yesterday, it was really fun seeing a Pokemon movie in theaters again since it's been about ten years since the last one I saw.
And lol, I just went with my family, we watched the other ones when they came to the theater so it was a nice blast to the past.
I almost didn't get the giveaways, until I saw these two girls sitting next to us that had them and I asked them where they got it. Anyway, really fun time, pretty good movie, the dragons were awesome and the animation was really fantastic.
Oh and staying for the credits was great too, gotta love the cheesy dub music at the end, I think this movie's ending song went something along the lines of "follow the stars and be true to yourself" lol

was the song sung by a male or female?

Ahh... I remember the days of the 1st and second movie that were released in cinemas all across the Uk... Those were the times...

Im scared cuz Im 15 and people around here todont like pokemon as much as they do in japan

The movie has been released, is it any good?

(now I wanna see the other counterpart!)

In my opinion, the movie was better than the Zoroark movie. I don't know where it ranks on my list, but it was fun to watch and left the whole audience in awe a few times.

As I was leaving the theater, I realized that this movie helped reaffirm my love for this franchise.

What theaters is it playing in?

I saw it, but they didnt give me anything

Saw it today. You can see my thoughts in my current blog. I unfortunately didn't get the goody bag though :'(

As I was leaving the theater, I realized that this movie helped reaffirm my love for this franchise.

I had this same thought while I was watching the movie :) It felt so good to see a Pokemon movie in theaters again with an audience.

Tbh you guys that didn't get goodie bags didn't miss anything. The only good thing in them was the sticker and the huge Victini card. They also give you a sample of the manga, I own the actual manga and uhhh the sample is just some random pages, it doesn't make any sense as far as trying to follow the story XD

does it looks similar to "its beautiful world" from the 11th movie ??
I bet he's the same singer with the annoying voice,I actually don't like male singers much :$
anyways I'm looking forward to see the movie,and I can't wait to see the extended version of the opening theme,and how a song like this with fit the battle :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom