• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Pokémon Bank to Distribute Hidden Ability Legendary Golems: Regi trio distribution begins...

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Bank to Distribute Hidden Ability Legendary Golems: Regi trio distribution begins March 4

The official Pokémon website has announced that the Legendary golems - Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, will be distributed with their Hidden Abilities to those who access their Pokémon Bank accounts between March 4, 2016 and October 31, 2016.

Continue reading...

Jabberwocky

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
Oh, good. I never got around to catching Regirock.

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Yooooo. I guess that makes it a lot easier to complete my Hoenn Pokédex! It won't help with Regigigas (or maybe it will, I dunno), but I'll certainly keep them in my live Pokédex!

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
I can at least confirm that they're available in the UK. It appears to be worldwide

gx240

Reaction score
How does this actually get the Pokemon to you once you've received it from PokeBank? Do you talk to the girl in the Pokemon Center like with the recent mew distribution? Can you reset for IVs/natures? Do you get all three at once (making it more difficult to reset)?

Beth Pavell

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
How does this actually get the Pokemon to you once you've received it from PokeBank? Do you talk to the girl in the Pokemon Center like with the recent mew distribution? Can you reset for IVs/natures? Do you get all three at once (making it more difficult to reset)?
Don't know if you can reset for nature, but you simply go to ... what's it called now? Pokémon Link? The same option you use to receive Battle Points or Poké Miles from the Bank. Then all three go into your Box

gx240

Reaction score
Hmm, well that would make all resetting impossible, right? If it puts them right in your box, then it's automatically saved and resetting won't help.