• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ

May we all have a moment of peach.... ),:

Peach_(Super_Mario_3D_World).png

Yes, let's.

Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ

We'll just have to wait and see when it comes out. I'm waiting for news on Flipnote Studio 3D.

Nintendo of South Korea had a Nintendo Direct today and in the very beginning of the video they mention Pokemon Bank.

[video=youtube;1rSI-6zcvJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rSI-6zcvJk[/video]

Can anyone translate Korean?

I'm no expert on Korean but I think he's just giving a simple update since I didn't see a release date come up or anything.

Just sitting here peacefully checking Nintendo eShop everyday...waiting...for...it...to...arrive...*internally screaming and flipping tables*

I hope "until further notice" doesn't mean "forever". :(

We'll just have to wait and see when it comes out. I'm waiting for news on Flipnote Studio 3D.

You're not the only one. The Flipnote 3D situation is ridiculous. It was due Auguest 1st and yet we still have no information on a release date. To be honest, if I had to choose either F3D or PB to be on the eShop first, I'd choose F3D, simply because it's been a much longer wait.

People are never going to let Nintendo live this down, even when it's eventually released.

People are never going to let Nintendo live this down, even when it's eventually released.

We let them live the Virtual Boy down...

Nintendo of South Korea had a Nintendo Direct today and in the very beginning of the video they mention Pokemon Bank.

[video=youtube;1rSI-6zcvJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rSI-6zcvJk[/video]

Can anyone translate Korean?

I'll summarize what he said regarding Bank:

1. The E-shop had been very busy because of all the servers focused due to the Pokemon Bank launch since the 25th
2. They had to stop the e-shop/Bank service since the 27th
3. The e-shop is currently back up (17th) and working, but as there are still problems with the Bank, they will be working on improving the server connection so their clients can use Bank as soon as possible.
4. They're apologizing for the inconvenience, and promises to do their best for their clients.

Gee, at least they offered an official apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom