• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Battle Camp:sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
From all over the Kanto region,6 13-16 year olds have been chosen to go on a week long pokemon battle camp.
this camp has been set up by the Kanto government to encourage the teens to:
-Make friends
-Catch Pokemon
-Battle with their fellow campers.

Set in a field near a large area of lush woodland deep in the heart of the Kanto countryside,Pokemon battle camp aims to be a fun,educational and sociable experience.
Name:
Age(must be 13-16):
Appearance(must be 2 sentences or more):
Personality:
History:
Pokemon(no more than 3,No legendaries):
Other:
I will be playing the camp supervisor,here is his sheet as an example:
Name:Sean Bottling
Appearance:A tall young man with a handsome face and blond hair.He wears a blue baseball backwards,a white T-shirt with the Camp logo on it,and a pair of blue jeans which are cut so they resemble shorts.
Personality:Laid back and lazy,he gives the campers free reign over what they do.
History:Born in Rustboro,Hoenn where he lived until he was 12,then he and his parent moved to Kanto,where he droped out of school aged 15.He has an evening job at a pizza place in Saffron city,but takes whatever work he can get.
Pokemon:Dewgong
Other:He is at the Camp mearly to supervise and encourage the campers to battle each other and catch Pokemon.
1Tark(Raikouben)
2Zack(pokemonxd40
3DHL(Don't Hug Lucario)
4Bryony Gold(hell bunnie)
5Arcadian Linneth(Zephy Changes)
6Red Avery(Chocolate Bones)

Banned:
At the moment No one is banned.lets keep it that way people!
And lastly some rules:
1#don't spam or flame
2#No godmoding
3#Keep it PG-13 please
4#My word is final
5#If you want to be Co-Owner please state in sign up post
6#I Don't mind about bad speling or,grammar so long as it is legible
6#To show you read the rules put "Zigzagoon is Pretty" in your sign up post somewhere.

Well that's it I guess.Wow that took a long time to type.

Last edited:
name:tark
Appearance:short black hair,medium size,mutated yellow eyes. wears black clothes,*(t shirt, trousers)and a purple headband.
Personality:hates to lose, loves everything to do with poison pokemon.
History:parents died when he was 2 days old,grew up in orphanage
Pokemon:toxicroak,drapion,weezing
Other:came to this camp on an orphanage trip
zigzagoon is pretty

Last edited:
Character name: Zack

Personality: usually easy-going and relaxed but when it comes tobattling and people he cares about he always rises up to the challenge. He hates losing but he can accept defeat. He is smart and can tell when he will lose but he always stands tall even when winning looks impossible. Sometimes he likes to relax and just push away reality as if he didn't have a care in the world.

Appearance: He has thick dirty blonde hair that goes from the bottom of his forehead to the bottom of his neck. He always makes dure he is clean shaven as well. He has green blue eyes burning with the yearn to learn more about pokemon. His skin is pale but not ghost white. He has slight upper body strength but a lot more lower body strength. He has thin musled legs and slightly thicker arms but they are not bony. He wears a dark red shirt with a mark that looks like an odd black circle, simple jeans, white and blue running shoes, and sunglasses when for when he's relaxing.

History: He left on his pokemon journey In the Sinnoh region and wanted to start fighting gyms for the pokemon league but he decided to go to this new camp first to learn more about pokemon.

Pokemon: Monferno(wipeout), Eevee(Frost)

Other: After he trys to become the Sinnoh league champion he wants to study pokemon as a professor.

Last edited:
Name: DHL

Appearance: Short blackish brown hair, blue shirt and grey shorts and a black sunglasses.

Personality: If he finds a person he hates, he's very keen to tell them. Likes to get tough pokemon.

History: He started his journey in Kanto, and after winning the pkmn league, decided to go to the battle camp.

Pokemon: Feraligatr (Chomp), Ditto (Mini Dit) and Eevee (Sunny)

Other: Dreams of capturing an Arceus.

i hope i get accepted!
zigzagoon is pretty awesome!
Name: Bryony Gold
Age(must be 13-16): 14
Appearance(must be 2 sentences or more):Bryony usually wears a pink pop ‘80s style dress with a black bow on the front. She has long light pink hair which is always tied up in a neat bun at the back. Her skin is a slightly tanned colour, her eyes are a vibrant green with a slight tint of brown. She wears small reading glasses which she usually has right at the tip of her nose so it can help her with her reading. she keeps her PokeBalls on a small bangle around her right wrist. there is a black 'bead', a silver one and a green one on the bangle which make up the pokeballs for her pokemon.
Personality: Bryony is a shy girl who has not got many friends as of yet as she is not the most sociable of people. She prefers to be working on her own than with other people as she believes that she picks up on things extremely easily and the others are lagging her down. She will usually dominate the group if she is forced to work in a group and always voices her plans first.
History: her parents sent her to the summer camp in a vain attempt to get her to make some friends. She is bullied at school because of her smart appearance which has forced her to dislike being around people. Her Pokémon are her only ‘real’ friends.
Pokemon(no more than 3,No legendaries): Blue Teddiursa (polo), Espeon, rapidash.

Last edited:
Name: Arcadian Linneth
Appearance: Arcadian has fair skin with freckles and blond hair. He looks like a stereotypical angel with slight ringlets and blue eyes. However, his devious smirk takes away from that a bit. He usually wears a green tie with a plain gray t-shirt and denim shorts. Typically his feet are in black sandals. His features are angular and he seems oddly striking.
Personality: Arcadian is a true showman and amateur magician. He always wants to be the center of attention and often acts dramatic to do so. He speaks as if he is telling you a secret plan and likes to annoy people. Arcadian is mischevious and usually has some prank planned.
History: Arcadian was raised by his hippie parents near the Valor Lakefront. He lived in the Grand Lake Hotel his whole life. He has a younger sister Mya and an older sister Junith.
Pokemon: Magnemite, Spinda
Other: This RPG will have posts averaging at least three to seven sentences right? Just making sure it won't be one sentence quick posts.

Accepted :D no spots left,now we wait to see if Bones wants the one I saved him.
by the way:
I will try to make my description posts and NPC posts 3 to 7 sentences,but i don't know about the others...
ANYWAY
two new rules:
8# Two sentences minimum per post.
9# No leaving people behind.

Last edited:
Name: Red Avery
Appearance: Red Avery stands at average height, not boasting particularly large muscles or a grand fisique. However, Red still has the tough guy persona. He walks around with his hands balled into fists and an intimidating grin on his face. He's got jet black hair, tanned skin, and hazel eyes. He wears baggy jeans, T-shirts, tennis shoes and fingerless gloves.
Personality: Red sees himself as the tough guy, and if someone doesn't agree, he make sure to change their mind. He doesn't hesitate to insult people and has few friends, most of which are just as callous and rude as he is.
History: An only child of two busy lawyers, Red's parents sent him to the camp so he could develop his skills on his own without halting their work.
Pokemon: Magnezone, Hitmonchan

I'm real sorry guys,but i can't start this up till tuesday becuse i will be staying witbh reletives till then.sorry again!Oh bones,your accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom